I'm going to stop my feelings foryou

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

I quickly went to the bathroom to take a 30-minute shower. Well you know… it’s not that I’m being girly… but you see… it’s been a long time since I’ve gone to an ‘actual date’. Yeah… I know maybe she won’t think this as a date… but since I’m… you know… I’m… urghh… I’m crushing on her… I can think of this as a date. And…! We don’t have other friends to accompany us. Only her and me…. oh gosh I’m getting excited again!!! :D wait. Cho Kyuhyun you need to keep your poise. You’re an idol. I need to stop this lovey-dovey/ love struck thingy. So I tried not to smile…. But ahhhh!!! I just can’t help it. :D

After taking a shower, I looked over to my closet to choose something presentable. I mean good enough for people not to recognize me, and the same time good enough for my date. :D So I guess this long sleeved shirt is okay? So I got it, chose a pants, cap, shades, etc. for disguise. After that, I took my phone and get ready to pick her up. Oh yeah right! I forgot to brush my teeth! Whew. Good thing I remembered it. I don’t wanna have a bad breath you know~

So I brushed my teeth, and I even used a mouth wash in case. :D I wiped my mouth and went out of the bathroom to send her a message saying that I’ll be there to pick her up in a while. But when I unlocked my phone, I saw three missed calls; and when I looked over who called me… a smiled formed on my face. It was her!! ‘so she’s more excited than me, huh?’ I chuckled to myself. When I was about to call her back, I saw a new message, so I opened it first. And it was Maggy.

 ‘Kyuhyunnie~ I’m sorry but I’m afraid I need to cancel our date… something important came up… I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you next time.’

My smile quickly turned into a frown. She’ll cancel our date? Wait. So she also thinks that we’re going on a date? I tried to smile, but then I remembered she canceled our so-called date… she said something important came up. I mean what’s more important than me? I’m not saying that because I am Cho Kyuhyun that’s why nothing’s going to be more important than me. It’s just that… I can’t always go on a date! Like what I’ve said, I’m an idol, and I just don’t ask anyone to go out with me! and come to think of it, who’s more important with me? Joon? Come on! He hurt her already! What is she going to do?? Ayssi. I hate her. Why does she need to choose him over me? -;-

I lied on my bed as I covered my face with the biggest pillow. Tear started to fall from my eye. Okay, I’m hurt… or maybe disappointed? Because I was looking forward for our date! Well I know that we haven’t even planned this ‘date’, but… you know… what I mean is, I was getting excited for nothing?! I wiped the tear that escaped from my eye and hugged my pillow.

 

MY POV

Yes! Kyuhyun’s going to treat me lunch~ yey! I smiled to myself and was about to take a shower when I heard my message ringtone. So that means someone texted me. I thought that maybe it would be Kyuhyun since we’re going out for lunch, but then… it was Joon oppa. I was hesitant to open the message, but it’s not like I’m not going to read it forever, right? so I opened it anyways, just to see the message saying:

‘baby, are you mad at me? I was trying to call you the day after we met, but then I cannot reach your phone. And you’re not replying to my messages also. I’m afraid you’re overseas? Please call me or reply to my message when you saw this.’

I quickly locked my phone and threw it on the bed. I jumped on my bed as tears started to flow endlessly from my eyes. why is he doing this to me?! he has a girlfriend, he even introduced her to me, and because of that, I was faced to the reality that he really has moved on already. I loved him. But I know that I still love him. But I was hurt! I was so hurt! And now what, he’s still sending me message calling me ‘baby’?! saying that he’s still worried for me?!! come on! If he had moved on already, he should act like he did! He should not call me, nor send me messages anymore! We’re over! He doesn’t need to act like we’re still dating and pretend as if he still cares and loves me. I hate him!!

I cried even louder at my stupid broken heart. And then I remembered Kyuhyun. We’re supposed to go out for lunch, but because of that stupid guy, it ruined my mood! I can’t go out with Kyuhyun pretending that I’m happy and I don’t have a damn problem! So I tried calling him. But he’s not answering… I think he’s getting ready? Ayssi. I feel sorry for ruining our date, but… I’m… broken hearted. I know it sounds stupid. But hey, they said love is stupid right? it’s just for stupid people, giving what they’ve got, giving what they have for the people they love, but what do they get? Nothing! It’s one-sided love. Ayssi. I should cancel our date. Maybe I’ll be better off tomorrow. I’ll just reschedule our date next time. and with that, I send him a message.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

Okay I’ve had enough of this. Well if she chooses Joon over me, then it’s okay. It’s not like we’re dating anyway, right? I’m just… crushing on her. Right. I just have a crush on her; nothing more. I should stop this feeling of mine. Yeah! That’s right. it’s not like she’s the only girl in the world. There are a lot of girls who’s dying for me, why would I pursue a girl like her, who doesn’t even like me back? Sighs. Okay. My feelings for her, or I mean my little crush for her will stop today. Tomorrow, I’m not going to talk to her anymore. well… umm… maybe not. Since she’s our stylist, we can’t avoid talking to each other. Maybe I am not going to talk to her about other things rather than work. Yeah, that’ll work. I’m going to avoid her, but of course not to the point that she’s going to feel it… but avoid her, as in I’ll stop missing her, I’ll stop looking for her. Wait. I sound like a stalker… but I’ll do something like that. And… I’ll stop making my heart beat whenever she’s around.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------the next day-------------------------------------------------------

Today, I’ll be replacing Leeteuk hyung for Sukira later because he needs to attend something more important. Well I didn’t ask about it since I was practically dragged here to replace him. XD

Okay now I am at the SME building. Okay maybe you’re going to ask me what the hell I am doing here… well before you think something else; no I am not stalking Maggy! I’m… just bored at the dorms. So I went here to walk around, visiting some people.

Its lunch time and I’m so hungry walking around, chatting with some friends. So I’ve decided to go to the canteen and eat something.

When I got there, I saw the girl I’m trying to avoid. You don’t need to ask me who she is because you know who she is! Ayssi. Why am I even talking to myself?! -_____- anyway, I ordered something and went to a table that’s few more tables away from her. Well right now, not much people are here at the canteen eating lunch maybe because they’re still working? anyway as if I care. Kekeke. I looked around just to see only 3 of us here in the canteen. Well of course me, her, and then a staff eating by herself. >.<

I started eating as I take small glances to Maggy. Well as much as I hate to admit it, of course I just can’t forget my feelings for her overnight, right? but I’m trying my best to control my feelings. As you can see, even though we are in a same room, I’m not sitting with her. I’m sitting few tables away from her, and that’s an achievement, right? :)

As I continue to eat, I saw her getting kimchi using her chopsticks, stare at it, and then drop it again. when I look closer, she’s… not eating? I mean she was here before I do, and I’m almost halfway done! But her food… it seems like she didn’t eat anything yet; she’s just playing with it. what’s wrong with her?

As I continue at take small glances… okay I admit, I do stare look at her, and she’s still playing with her food. And then she would put her chopsticks on the table, look at the ceiling, sniff, and wipe something from her eyes. wait. What the heck?! She’s crying?!! Oh, and come to think of it, her eyes were puffed! She looked like… she cried the whole night! What happened to her?!

I stood up and was about to walk to her but then I stopped. I promised myself not to talk to her about things aside from work. But now… ayssi. I sat down again. I can’t let my feelings reign again. I should… just let her be. So I continued eating.

After eating, I found myself walking to her table. Maybe I’ll just let today pass? I mean I can start not liking her tomorrow, right? yeah, that’s right. I’ll start tomorrow. Promise.

When I got at her table, she didn’t even notice me as she’s still playing with her food. Aigoo. God’s going to punish her for doing that. >.< anyway, I sat across her, and then she quickly wiped her tears off and smiled at me. WTH?!

 

“oh! Kyuhyunnie~ what are you doing here?” she smiled at me.

 

Well… honestly she can be a good actress with what she did. But, she can’t hide her puffed eyes you know.

 

“lunch.” I answered with a worried face.

“ahhh…” she smiled.

“what happened to you yesterday?” I asked her.

“mwoh? What do you mean?” she’s still smiling. -.-

“you canceled our date… and you said something MORE important came up…”

“ahh… about that…” she was cut off by her phone whose ringing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter