Majic

A Couple Reasons Why I Hate Being a Fan Girl

I believe that Koreans use majic.

Why? Take a look at this..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And there you have it. Koreans use majic, well i would exspect Lay to use majic, I mean he is a unicorn after all.

What majic do you use?

Oh well thats easy look at the pictures you should be able to figure it out.

But for all of you that don't have brain I will explain to you.................... Your welcome...............

Now, the majic koreans use is a special kind of majic. The koreans have the majic of.................youth.

Look at all the pictures they clearly look at least in there teens. But NO they are at least in there 20's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They look so young and youthful I feel old when I look at them and I'm 15!

yep, now you guys know my fist name and my age, don't cyber stalk me now ok!!!!!

Since I feel old....... I'm going to get me some korean majic. Sorry guys this sleeping bag only holds one :( But I'll bring back Lay so we can use his unicorn powers to walk on top of rainbows and be young forever.......man this reminds me of peterpan and that one place he lives that I can't remeber the name of but its an island and he has the power to be like 12 forever along witht he lost boys........yep.........forever young

Anyway I'm on my way to korea I'm going to get

1) MAJIC!

2)LAY

and I'm going to SM entertainment and yell at some people, demand for exo's comeback, then do the whole exo plan i planed before.........

 

 

 

 

yeah I'm not going to korea if i did I would be arrested and put in jail......any way sorry for the late update I've been studying for the final exams and ECA's and stuff for high school....i hate homework. :( any way a double update for you guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARTY!!!

oh and for peopel who are reading my oneshot collection stories Baekhyun's is next it's just taking some time to do it I hope to get it out by thursday or friday...idk but Kris's is after baekhyuns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THANK YOU to

JustMicky

for subscribing!!

please comment and subscribe

OH oh and idk if you guys want me to comment back just tell me and I'll comment back from now on i jsut don't know if you want me to comment back to you guys haha..

gifs arnt mine credit to the owners ^^

 

 

 

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!