unnie

A Couple Reasons Why I Hate Being a Fan Girl

So I have a little story to tell all of you. I find this kind of funny. I hope you do to

________________________________________________________________________________

So in math class I have a friend, she just got in to k-pop. Now, she isn't into it as much as me and my other friend she only likes, BAP, Ailee, and Teen Top. She likes watching all the clips of them being them you know the behind the scenes stuff and things like weekly idol. By whatching the Tv shows you can learn a few korean words because you have the english subs and every thing. Now I have proof that K-pop stars arn't really good teachers when they are on veriaty shows.

So back to math class.

My friend sits a couple seats back from me and the teacher said we could work together while doing homework. So I was all like  cause I was happy and I get weird when I'm happy.

So I go sit by my friend and we pull our desk together to sit right next to each other.

Ofcorse we didn't actually do our homework, I mean who does!

So we, like every one esle, started talking but unlike everyone else we talked about K-pop/korean things.

But things got weird......

So first it starts out like.

"So, Jessica your my hyung." (yes jessica is my name I know its nice right! but you guys can call me jess if you want I guess)

I turn to her looking like this .

Ok Really! how can she think I'm her hyung!

I don't say any thing because I'm in absolute shock, the whole time I'm thinking

'Does she think I'm a guy!' I'm not a guys if you are woundering!

But she has to go on.....

"and I'm your noona."

She was completly seriouse!!!!!!!!

I tried to straighten it out but no luck at that....

She eventually got it, that I'm not her hyung and she is not my noona. I'm her dongsange and she's my unnie.

 (a little party for her)

But the one thing she could not and still does not get is.........oppa.

In math class she said.

 "Jessy, Mr.Hisnbruge is is your oppa you should yell oppa."  (I forget our teachers name but yeah Mr.hisnbruge is not his real name). I had my hand raised  and wanted to ask a question when she said that and he would not look at me! I had my hand raised for about 20 minutes... 

The funny thing is our teacher is about 49-50 years old!

He IS NOT my oppa. He's my sungsainmim ( or how ever you spell teacher in korean)

I practically rolled off the desk at that moment laughing. My friend still goes around the halls yelling oppa.

There was even a time were she yelled oppa to us! She was calling me and my friend oppa!

Yep, I have the weirdest unnie ever

Oh and now she is going throught the 'YAH' phase but she says it weird it's like

YAaaaHHAaahhaha

 yep weird.

So i have proof the veriaty shows don't teach good korean, I have my unnie for evidence.

I hope you enjoyed my little story and sorry for all the mistakes i have a head aech right now. :( oh well :) I have to be happy...

PICTURE TIME!

 he reminds me of a turtal............

 can you guys know who this is...???? I'll tell you in the next chapter!

......KIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 ohhh chen.....

  this is kris doing his back flip for the music video...

I dont own gifs credit to the owners ^^

comment and subscribe