Only one love

A Couple Reasons Why I Hate Being a Fan Girl

Have you noticed that SHINee and Teen Top only like noona's..???That's it. They only like their noona's and not there dongsange's, or hyung's.

I even have evidence.

SHINee has a song that every one in the K-pop world knows. Replay. There they sing about their noona's. They sing things like

-Noona neomu yeppeo

-I keep thinkin about you

-I keep breaming about you

-Noona my M.V. P

and more. I mean really! Are there dongsangs not pretty? I pretty sure there are some dongsang's out there that are beyond gorgous. So why did they only say that their noona's are pretty.....because they only like there noonas/older women!!!

 And they say that they only dream about there noona's. REALLY! You dream of older women. Sorry but that sounds kinda weird. But I guess you never know, SHINee could be dreaming of old ladies with wrinkles and baggie old arms every night.

Next, they only talk about there noona's.... do they really not talk about there other fans..That just breaks my heart.

Also, dongsang's arn't M.V.P material either apparently. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Teen Top made a song No Perfume On you. Yes, it's about cheating, but it's also about noona's.

They sing

-Noona's purfume is vary vary sweet

-Noona's body is vary vary y

Yep, only noona's can smell good and look y..

Dongsang's are ugly and smell like B.O.

I'm just kidding. But Teen Top isn't. They really do think their dongsang's smell like B.O and are ugly.

So that's all I have....Teen Top and SHINee only like noona's and I proved it.

..........

I sad now, Why do I have to be a dongsang.....:(

(and by dongsang I ofcorse mean their fans...just in case you didn't get it.)

 

Nth Reason why i hate being a fan girl: SHINee only like noona's.... :( and Teen top...

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry that I didn't update on friday or saturday. On Friday I had a compitition for my high school bad after school.....I had a flute solo, two to be exact, and ...we...got...GOLD! OH YEAH. I didn't get back home intill late and didn't have time to update. And on Saturday......I cut my fingure tring to wash the dishes... don't ask me  how I did it but it happened. I had a band aid around my finger anableing me to type. But I'm better no need to worry..haha.

 

Please comment and subscribe ^^

And thank you to DrFeelGood25 for subscribing you made my day ^^!!!!!!!

 

 

Sorry no gif's today my computer is crap..!!!!!!