Tv Problems

A Couple Reasons Why I Hate Being a Fan Girl

Once you are in to K-pop you most likely will get in to the Kdrama.

Let me tell you Korean Dramas are AWSOME!!!! I love them they are sooo good. Ten times better than American Dramas or as I call them Adrama...ohhh yeahhh!!!

Well anyways sence I don't know korean, only the basic words plus a couple more, I have to get english subs.

For a while your eyes don't corroperat. You read the subs first then you rewind and go back to watch what they are doing. Sometimes you take it in big chunks others you take little by little. It's quiet frusterating really...

Well once your eyes get used to it you can watch Kdrama all day.

Enjoy the good life!

You get in to Kdrama you don't stop watching it. Nonstop watching!

Eyes glued to the Tv/phone/ what ever you use 24/7!!!!!

Then comes the day....you finished every good show out  in the  korean world.

You become lonly and go back to watching Adrama.

Now your eyes are soo used to looking down that when you watch your own language movie/drama your eyes keep glanceing down. It's also hard to pay attention to the movie or Tv show.

And thats when you know.......Adrama need to have english subs for you to watch and pay attention to the show.

But eventually you do go back to Kdrama and rewatch episodes because Adrama is just to boring..

There is no backing down in Kdrama.

Once you are hooked you are hooked for life.

___________________________________________________________________________

Ok I couldn't find any photos to go with this concept so here goes some other photos!

 

GIF'S ARN'T MINE CREDIT TO THE OWNERS!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY AND BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!!