Reconciliation

You Are Meant To Be Mine Always

 

Sorry for the late/short update, I promise next chapter will be longer! ^.^''

And wow, 43 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!! You guys are awesome!  I'm giving you a virtual hug! \(^.^)/  Anyone? Okay.... 

Ok, anyways :D Enjoy!

Sorry for the mistakes and bordness in this chapter!

***

 

“You’ve got a message~ you’ve got a message~” a baby voice informed me. I turned around in my bed and took my phone from the drawer.

 

 

Hi ^^

Taecyeon oppa is very sorry for not taking care of you for these past days, but oppa was thinking very hard about something. Oppa is now waiting for you in our place in beach, don’t make oppa wait~ ^^

 

 

I read the message for a few times when I realized that Taecyeon oppa just wrote to me that he’s waiting for me. I jumped out of bed and ran out of the house with my slippers and jumper, my brain was still half sleeping, but I managed to find a way to the place at beach. I stopped when I saw Taecyeon oppa standing in front of me, I smiled and wrapped my arm around his waist tightly, he hugged me back and kissed my head. I got out of his arm after a moment and looked at his face.

“Oppa~” I said with sad voice and traced my fingers on black circles underneath his eyes.

He took my hand, kissed it and placed it near his face, smiling. “Oppa had a really hard time”

I nodded, trying hard to stop my tears “That’s why you should’ve messaged me or called me earlier”

He hugged me again and put his head on my shoulder. “What are we gonna do now?”

I sighed “I have no idea…”

 

I was relieved that Taecyeon oppa remembers what happened, so I didn’t have to tell everything. But there was another bigger thing that was bothering me… The pregnancy, even though I’m sure, sometimes I have backaches, headaches and I desire to eat weird food in this past week, but it can be because of stress. So if I won’t feel any other symptoms like morning sickness, Difference in Menstruation and etc., I won't tell anyone about this.

 

When we got back home, I was smiling at parents who were hugging and kissing Taecyeon oppa. After that oppa looked even more tired, I giggled and dragged him to living room. We sat on the couch and he shut his eyes, while I was his hair, he was smiling from ear to ear. Mom cooked our favorite corn and sat in front of us.

“Where‘s dad?“ I asked while chewing on a corn.

“He went to make call to his boss that he won‘t be able to go to work tomorrow“

“Why?“

“Tomorrow all of us are going near lake!“ mom clapped her hands excited “We‘re gonna spend a night there, and go back the next morning“

Words ‘We‘re gonna spend a night there‘ were echoing in my head, I looked at Taecyeon oppa who was probably thinking the same, but his mind was somewhere else.

“So, go upstairs, pack your stuff and go to your beds, we‘re gonna leave early tomorrow morning“ mom got up and skipped to the kitchen, leaving me and oppa not moving from our seat.

"I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about this" I said and oppa nodded while his soul was still somewhere else.