Beast and the Beauty

You Are Meant To Be Mine Always

Sorry for the late update, I was busy with school and other crap >~<

And thank you for those who reads my crappy fanfic, 15 subscribers already!!! ^-^

Enjoy!

P.S. sorry for the crappy humor in this crappy chapter! ^^

***

AFTER 1 MONTH

I was walking out of school when a pair of hands turned me around by the shoulders. I surprised when I saw Kim Bum oppa smiling brightly. I'm very close with Bum oppa, we know each other for a long time, just like with Taecyeon oppa too. One difference is that I'm dating Bum oppa now. I just fell for him, of course we didn't kissed and we rarely hold hands and there are a few reasons for this,

1. I'm really shy

2. I want to take things slow

He moved his face near mine and looked at me for a few seconds seriously. I could feel my heart's beating.

"Do you wanna go to the beach?"

I smack his head "Aish, what the hell?"

He sticked out his tongue "Didn't hurt at all"

Though we are dating, he still likes to make fun of me >.<

 

We went to a secret place that only I, Teacyeon and Bum oppa know and Taec oppa would be really pissed if he founds out that I showed this place to Bum oppa too, because he doesn't like him and Taecyeon oppa always tells me to stop dating "this bastard". It  was very beautiful in the beach, the sun was going down and the sea was sparkling from the rays.

"I like you" oppa broke the comfortable silence.

I smiled at him "Me too"

He moved closer to me and pat his shoulder, I snickered and put my head on his shoulder.

"So cheezy" I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment until we heard a sound of someone talking, I quickly opened my eyes when I reconized that voice. I pulled Bum oppa behind a big rock.

Oppa looked at me "What's wrong?"

I pointed my finger to Taecyeon oppa, who was sitting on a sand in front of the sea, drinking. I wanted to grab that bottle out of his hand like I usually do. 

 

We were sitting behind that rock forever! And Taecyeon oppa didn't moved a bit, he was just pulling drinks and snacks out of his bag, when the hell he will stop eating?! 

My eyelids became more heavier and heavier, Bum oppa would have to always entertain me so I wouldn't fall asleep. I felt really sorry for him.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"For what?"

"This" 

"You shouldn't feel sorry for me, just don't fall asleep, ok?" he smiled brightly.

I admire how oppa can be optimistic and strong in front of me.

 

When Bum oppa was getting tired I convinced him to sneak from this place to home so he could rest and help parents tomorrow at the cafe. He kissed my cheek

"Thanks" 

I touched my cheek and smiled. I would start jumping but then Taecyeon oppa would notice me. When I carefully looked at him from behind the rock he was sleeping. Hell yeah!! I was trying to climb the big rocks like Bum oppa did but I almost fell so I decided sneak around Taecyeon oppa.

 

I tip toed around Taecyeon oppa as quiet as possible. I smiled and put my hand near my heart when I 'accomplished the mission'. As I was walking proudly a monster woke up which I thought I defeated. 

"Suzy!" when I heard the monster roaring I was running at the top speed, but monster also had a long arms which grabbed my by my hoodie and almost ripped it of. I fell on my face on the sand because I 'always wanted to taste it'.

"Yah!" I yelled at him.

"Yah!" He yelled back.

I looked at him, I think he's mentally illed... I got up and tried to walk away, but now not his hand stopped me, but his words...