CHAPTER 4: Date in Namsan Tower

The Virtual Couple

 

Gd is the first one to arrive at Namsan tower but after 5 minutes or so, Sunye arrived also. Sunye looked very pretty even if she’s only wearing normal casual clothes even Gd noticed it.

 

“Wow! My ‘wife’ looks very pretty today!” gd praised her.

“Yah! Does that mean I look ugly last time?” she asked jokingly but curious as to what his response will be.

“Ani~ That’s not what I meant. You also looked very pretty the last time I saw you.”

“kamsahamnida. You also look very good as always.” She said

He chuckled with her response. “ kamsahamnida.” He also thanked her.

 

“So, where are we headed first?” she asked

“uhm, let’s go to the top first!” he suggested.

“Isn’t that place where couples put padlocks?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Oh, it’s nothing.” She replied

Both entered the elevator and waited for it to reach the rooftop.

 

‘I think putting a padlock as a couple is a bad idea for us, cause what if the show ended? Then, that padlock will be there forever! Wait, is that a bad thing or a good thing? Aish, whatever.’ She thought but shrugged it way.

 

After a while, the couple reached the top most level of the tower. Both were amazed by the magnificent view the tower had and just stared at it for a while.

 

“Oppa, the view looks really nice!”

“Yeah, it looks beautiful but, not as beautiful as you.” He said cheekily.

 

 

MCs: Ahw, G dragon is so sweet! I wish I had a boyfriend like him!

The female MCs said as they awed the couple.

 

 

“Oppa why are you so cheesy?” she asked still blushing with what he said.

“Why, is it bad to compliment your ‘wife’?

“Ani~” she replied cutely.

He smiled as he pinched her cheeks.

 

“Ow, what was that for?” she asked while touching her sore cheeks.

“cause you look so cute.” He replied teasingly.

 

“ok, moving on~ do you have a padlock?” she asked trying to change the topic.

“neh, I have one.” He replied as he show her a cute heart shaped padlock.

“omo! It looks so cute! Wah~”

“I knew you’ll like it.” He replied beaming at her.

 

(Padlock:http://axovus.com/images/P/AX-lockheartsmall.jpg)

 

Gd grabbed a pen and started writing on one side of the padlock. After he was done writing he passed it to Sunye for her to write her message on the opposite side of the padlock.

 

Gd’s message:

Sunye ah or should I say yeobo, I promised myself I won’t let you be hurt again and I will never break that promise. Sunye and Jiyong FIGHTING!! ♥♥

 

Sunye’s message:

Jiyong oppa, I will do my best to treat you well and I will always support you. I know you will give me good memories to remember. Leader couple FIGHTING! ♥

 

After they finished writing their sincere messages on the padlock, they looked for a spot to hang it. As they were looking for a good spot to hang it, Gd noticed one padlock that said ‘Jagiya, even though you’re far from being like G-dragon, I still love you vey much!’

The message caused him to laugh and the camera crew noticed so they zoomed into the padlock.

 

 

MC 1: hahaha! That girl must’ve loved her boyfriend so much!

MC 2: I think she’ll be embarrassed when she’ll see this!

 

A while passed and they found the perfect spot to hang their padlock. After doing so, they threw their keys so that the padlock will be permanently hanged there.

 

 

BLACKROOM INTERVIEW:

 

PD: Jiyong-ssi, what does it feel like when you hang a couple padlock in Namsan tower?

 

GD: I felt really happy! It’s like a tattoo, the padlock is permanent. It’s there for a lifetime. When I’m old I’ll go visit there and when I’ll see our padlock, I’ll remember all the good memories that we’ve shared.

 

 

PD: Is this your first time visiting Namsan Tower?

 

Sunye: Actually, no. My parents brought me there when I was still a child and I also went there when I was in high school. But, it was my first time to go there as a couple, with Jiyong oppa and hang a couple padlock. It was a very nice experience!

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note:

Sorry for late & short chapter guys,

It's just I have a lot of things to handle lately.

Just wait patiently my dear readers~