Sleepless Nights

One Ok Rock

 

The lights were out in the apartment. Taka and I were curled up in his blanket on the couch. I had my arms wrapped around him as he lay against my chest. A black and white film was playing on the tv screen. I caressed Taka’s arm and sat there staring at him. His eyes were fixed on the television and I watched as his chest went in and out. His breathing comforted me. I unconsciously ran my fingers through his hair, and heard him let out a satisfied sigh.

Taka looked up and smiled at me.

“What are you thinking about?” He whispered.

“I was just thinking about how beautiful you are, and how I’m lucky to have you in my life.” I said as I kissed him lightly on the head.

Taka intertwined our hands together and scooted closer to me.

“Kiss me.” He whispered softly into my ear.

“So demanding.” I chuckled as I brought his lips to mine.

This kiss was sweeter than any kiss I ever had. I never wanted it to end. My lips parted as I let his tongue explore every inch of my mouth. Desire and lust took over as I pinned Taka down on the couch, kissing him hungrily. A moan escaped his lips and it only made me want him more.

I broke away from him and fought the desire. A look of disappointment came across his face.

“Why did you stop?” He asked, pouting like a little child.

“Not tonight.” I chuckled.

I watched Taka pout and cross his arms. He looked so adorable when he was sulking. It made me want to scoop him up in a tight embrace and kiss him, but I resisted the urge even though it was difficult.

“You tease.” Taka said, still sulking beside me on the couch.

At that I let out a low growl and started tickling him. Taka started laughing and tried to push me off of him but I remained where I was. I tickled him until he became breathless.

“Ahh, Toruuuuu. Stop it. It tickles.” He said between laughing.

I kissed him lightly on his forehead before I sat up on the couch. Taka sat there trying to catch his breath.

“You are completely insane.” Taka whispered seductively in my ear.

I felt his index finger trace along my jaw-line as I closed my eyes. A soft moan escaped my lips as he ran his thumb over my lips.

All too soon, he drew his hand back and sat up on the couch.

“Now who’s the tease?” I grumbled.

Taka just let out a quiet laugh. After that, we heard a whimper come from Taka’s bedroom.

“Guess we should let Dreamer out of my room.” Taka said. He stretched and headed to open his bedroom door.

“Joy. Let the beast of burden out.” I chuckled.

Dreamer came running out of the bedroom and straight into my lap. He was getting rather heavy now and nearly knocked the wind out of me. I gave him several small pats on the head before standing up and stretching.

“Looks like the bedroom is free now. You want to have some fun.” Taka said, flashing me a mischievous smile.

“Well uhh…I uhh…what do you have in mind?” I asked, stumbling on my words. My face was every shade of red as I stared down at the floor.

“I was thinking we could……have a pillow fight!” Taka chimed as he pulled a pillow out from his room.

“You really are a child sometimes.” I said, laughing at him.

“No I’m not! What did you think I was talking about anyways?” Taka asked, gripping on to his pillow.

I didn’t say anything but the blush on my face gave me away. A seductive smile formed on Taka’s face.

“Oh, I get it. You just want to sleep with me.” Taka said, winking at me.

I watched Taka as he put Dreamer in his cage for the night.

“Ready to sleep with me?” Taka joked.

“Yeah. I really am.” I said through a yawn.

We made it to his bedroom in the dark. I felt around the dark room trying to find his bed. My foot hit something wooden, and I silently cursed to myself. I felt above the wood and felt a mattress. I went and curled up under the covers, feeling Taka scoot right beside me.

I pulled him into a tight embrace and felt the warmth of his skin on mine. Suddenly he shot up in his bed.

“Oh my gosh!” Taka yelled.

“What? What is it?” I asked in a panic.

“We’re spooning in bed.” Taka joked.

I just rolled my eyes and gave him a gentle smack on the back of his head.

“You are such a child sometimes.” I whispered into his ear.

We lay in his bed cuddling when Taka broke out into a fit of giggles.

“What is so funny?” I asked, afraid to know the answer.

“Stop my toes! It tickles!” Taka shrieked, still in a fit of giggles.

“I’m not your toes.” I said, confused.

“Not you. Dreamer is…he’s…haha… my…haha…toes.” Taka choked out.

I looked down at the foot of the bed and caught a pair of two big eyes staring at me. How did he get out of his cage, I thought.

Dreamer just jumped up on the bed in between us. Great. I just got -blocked by a dog. It didn’t look like Dreamer was going anywhere any-time soon. He had curled up on my side of the bed leaving me very little room.

“Sorry Toru. He usually sleeps with me at night. Are you okay over there?” Taka asked.

“Oh yeah, I’m great.” I said sarcastically.

I heard the rumble of a stomach and then it hit me. The smell of rotten eggs and garbage started to linger in the air.

“Dreamer!” Taka and I both yelled out in unison.

Dreamer didn’t even flinch. This was going to be a long night. A VERY long night, I thought to myself as I rolled over on my stomach, smelling my pillow.

                                                                    To Be Continued….