[magazine/interview] pop magazine 547th issue]

❋ Addicted to EXO ; (Exo facts and information)

 

 

Performance Report Time!!

 

It is said that between EXO and their fans, the background for all of the live talks is the mutual pitting of smart comments against each other, yet every time, there is always new material, no wonder they are that so called cute and unique team with strong relationship bonds, (laughs).

MC: So, how far along are your preparations for this new album?  What kind of style is it?  Why don’t you introduce it a bit?

Kris:  I’m the leader so I’d better answer this question.  The new album is currently in a state of preparation, we’re currently in the stage of recording, as a whole, it has still not come out yet, as for the style……do you guys think our current style doesn’t look good and we should change? (Aren’t you purposely making our lives difficult here --)

Fans: Don’t change!!!

Kris: Then we won’t change, we’ll come out with another album next year with this style, okay?
Fans: Okay!!!

(A dialogue commences!)

Kris:  Since the overall whole is still not settled, however, the members and I still don’t have a clear idea, but we will quickly hurry back to your side with a new look.

MC:  Because M and K groups are two parts of a whole, are there any interesting events that have happened while M and K have practiced together?

Kris: Xiumin can answer this question.

Xiumin: Practicing together itself is already really happy, so there isn’t really anything in particular. (Chinese) Kris, can you translate?

Kris: Translate?  Anytime……. (a half minute passes) ah, what did you just say? (getting mercilessly laughed at by the girls offstage) well then, he just said that because practicing as a whole is already fun, there isn’t anything that stands out in particular.

MC: The feeling of sharing a stage with your seniors and other artists?

Lay:  It’s truly really happy to be able to stand and perform on the same stage with SJ-M, their vocals, their dancing, as well as their control of their presence onstage, are all things we should definitely learn from, and moreover, our seniors, all this while, have been giving us guidance, whether it be for singing, dancing, or their stage experience, even for acting, we need to put in more effort to work harder and learn even more from our seniors, so that we won’t let down our seniors and the care they gave us, and only that way can we become an even better group.

Earnest Confessions Time
With the Talk coming to an end, every member was required to tell the fans one true confession.

Tao:  Right now we’re in the middle of preparing a new album, and although practice is really hard, whenever I see you guys I’m super happy, the feeling’s like melting.

Chen: Are you guys happy today?  Really I’m so thankful to all of you! I love all of you!

Xiumin: I hope you guys will be happy, I love you all!

Luhan: They’ve said everything I wanted to say (Wu Sincere: that should be my line, since I’m behind you in this lineup, okay) Okay, well, then, I love you guys!!! (young man’s crisp Beijing accent, made a heart with his hand and shyly ducked his head, not forgetting to blow a kiss at the end)

Lay: I talk a lot every time, so how about I’ll do like duizhang and sing a little, okay? (fangirls were in an uproar)
Shortly after he sang an original song a capella, both his voice and the melody were great, bringing tears to my eyes.
Kris: (because of the behavior of the members who went before him, he has been pushed into the rut) I love you all!

Numbing cuteness time!! 
When the MC asked who in the group likes to act cute the most, the entire audience all knew that the most numbing moment had arrived, a question related to acting cute, although in one look it was for what the youngest had specially prepared, but thinking back to LA K-POP CON, even Kris did not escape the fate of bbuingbbuing, this time he even happened to catch the entire audience’s birthday party, then the numbing index had to directly upgrade. Sure enough, the MC expressed when the audience was calm: “Anyone being cute in private cannot be seen by anyone, since you’ve come no one should leave, let’s see each of you do aegyo.”


Maknae: Do you all want to see it? If you all want to see then I will let you see it. Where is the cameraman? (The surrounding geges all turned their bodies to look at the close-up of the maknae on the big screen, when he bbuingbbuing’ed the maknae’s mouth pursed into a small V~ the geges who were affected by the cute gave various applauses, um, meanwhile Xiao Lu support your chin a bit all right?)

Chen: (Especially has a shy rice cake cavity) Ah, that (squinting), I love you all (at the same time as bbuingbbuing, Xiumin-ge raised his arms cheering, Xiao Lu again didn’t protect his chin T T)

Xiumin: (Wanted to shrink backwards and was pushed to the front of the stage by Lu Han and Lay) I love you all~ (explosion of cute in Baozi face, jiejies melted)

Lu Han originally wanted to push Lay to the front first, trying different ways to pass the microphone, but he was pushed by Lay. He could only stand at the front at a loss, too shy and not looking at the camera, can the Beijing man do the aegyo he isn’t used to or not, not even making a sound, only the bbuingbbuing gesture, but with a gaze matching a morning little deer and head of little curly hairs, still a little shaken, Dazui’s camera cracked with a popping sound T T
Lay marched (child is this okay?) to the front of the stage, looked below, bowed his head with an “ah” sound signalled the beginning, and then raised a hand by his face, scratched two OTL’s, in this situation Dazui was speechless. If Lay changed the set act into a cat, it would also look all right, Dazui was going to cry. The last highlight arrived, Kris still didn’t have any gestures, those below had already yelled up a storm, Lay’s “Secret Time” was still in front of them, the fans undoubtedly anticipated the results of Wu’s n times of acting cute, and anticipating, overflowing screams of “make a cute picture towards us” (there were none) came one after another.

Kris: I know I cannot escape it, but please give me 30 seconds, I have something I want to say, is there a camera on me? (crouching on one knee and pointing at the big screen waving his arm) Do I need to look here? Okay, my birthday’s almost here, I have never had such a meaningful birthday before, I have seen everything that everyone has done for me, whether it’s charity events or birthday propagations or other things, I have seen it all. I also want to give you all a present, give me ten seconds and keep the secret for me. I’m a little embarrassed, but can I sing a song? (MC: Don’t forget to make a cute expression.) There will be that, I didn’t forget, but before that what do I want to sing. (The fans screamed, Two Moon Two Moons Two Moons Two Moons! At the same time the chorus of the birthday song began, various warmth wasn’t there)

In the end Kris sang . He had just sang the two words “if”, the entire audience’s chorus had already lined up, isn’t there a great tacit agreement? It was even the first time we could hear Kris Wu sing at this kind of distance in this way, and it was a capella, baritone sound ringing along with the fans’ crisp harmonies, the sound texture was warm and full. The image of Kris singing with his eyes closed and the usual atmosphere of the audience was completely different, one more nickname wouldn’t be too many, so rapper Wu Sincere-classmate actually has a lot of potential as a lyrical artist. At the very end, Sincere-classmate didn’t forget to launching light waves thanking the fans: “Thank you to the all of you that I like, thank you all for continually saying thanks.”

 

trans cr; angi + hyewon @ exom-trans

please take out with full credits

do NOT repost on tumblr