[TRANS] Ceci June - Xiumin

❋ Addicted to EXO ; (Exo facts and information)

Ceci June issue. Xiumin's section.



Attractive point: Gwiyomi hyung. 

Break time: With Luhan, going to cafes and shopping together, and enjoying personal time.

Xiumin's shopping methods: As expected, shopping is about impulse and that's the truth.

TIP for losing face fats: Becoming indifferent and cruel in front of food. Firstly, don't even try to steal a glance at it. Though I find that difficult and I think I'll become a puffy baozi soon.

Advantages and disadvantages of a baby face: I will face the danger of people who are younger than me speaking to me in informal language when we first meet each other. Not sure about the benefits. But the body of a 24 year old is definitely present, I'm obviously different from yesterday. coughs coughs

The dignity of the oldest: Being the oldest according to our identification cards (birth dates) is something very important amongst guys. Once there's SOS and when situations crop up, I am required to deal with it. Though the things might be very small and irrelevant.

Xiumin's conversation habits: Will reply carefully to every single question directed at me, and have a very good pair of listening ears. My earnest attitude and my rich reactions gave me the job of being EXO's troubleshooter. The things we have discussed recently are not meant to be disclosed.

Xiumin's Chinese classroom, phrases/words you have learnt recently: Dui bu qi, wo bu hui (Sorry, I don't know). Because being a listener, it is a requirement to have tight lips.

Thing you are most concerned about: Received a set of manga books for the first anniversary and I'm reading it well~

Reasons why Xiumin is the perfect boyfriend: Has great strength, sense that accompanied him since birth, benevolent. Evidence for the great strength would be that he won all members in arm wrestling.

If you were to confess: To the many "her"s who filled the stadium during my concert I'll shout: We are one! I can never leave you, I love you!

Boast about the award you received in China: Recently we won the Most Popular Group award. Like what the award says, it's the best! oh, yeah~ Thank you, fans who gave us this big award. And also thankful for EXO's parents who gave birth to such handsome kids. Xiexie (thank you)

Award you wish to receive next year: "Successful image change award". From this year on I want to become a mature and y man.

Xiumin user manual: Very simple. As long as the environment is kept clean and tidy I will always have a "happy smile". I'm kinda like a neat freak.



kor-chi trans: 海天月夜
chi-eng trans: exonyeoshidae