The Lu Household

A Normal Day in the Lu household

A/N: A domestic xiuhan drabble ^.^

Minseok yanked the sheets of the bed, disrupting the sleeping occupant. "Wake up." He demanded, striding across the room to throw open the curtains. The bright sunshine flooded the room, filling with the room with warm light. Luhan groaned before turning away to bury his head in his pillows. Minseok huffed at his husband, snatching the pillow from underneath his head as punishment before leaving the room. 

He stomped down the hall, pausing once to pick up the mail before continuing on his way to the kitchen. He's in the process of making eggs when his son entered the kitchen, rubbing his tired eyes. "Morning umma." The four-year-old Sehun mumbled as he sloppily kissed his "umma" on the cheek. 

Minseok smiled gently at his son, patting him softly on the head. "Morning honey. How did you sleep?" Sehun raised his arms, pouting childishly for his umma to pick him up. 

"I thlept oktay." Sehun answered as Minseok hefted his son into his arms, letting the small boy wound his arms and legs around his body. He hummed quietly as Sehun rested his head on Minseok's shoulder, his eyes drooping shut. Everything was peaceful and quiet until Luhan entered the kitchen. 

"APPA!" Sehun shouted, startling Minseok as he stirred the eggs. 

"Hey!" Luhan laughed, watching his son wiggle down from Minseok's arms. Sehun ran towards his father, squealing with joy when Luhan swooped him up in his arms. "What's up?" 

"Appa appa make a funny face pleeeease? Pleeeeease?" Sehun smiled brilliantly at his father, blinking his eyes innocently. Luhan obliged, scrunching his face into silly expressions to humor his son. 

Minseok rolled his eyes affectionately at the childish duo, chuckling at Sehun's laughter. "What are you laughing at?" Luhan pouted, settling Sehun in his chair.

"You." Minseok retorted, sliding the eggs onto three separate plates. 

Luhan stuck his tongue out childishly at Minseok while Sehun bounced in his seat, eager for his food. "Food food food food food." Sehun chanted as Minseok set the plate in front of him, ruffling his son's hair in the process. Sehun attacked his food ferociously, spilling an abundance of eggs in the process. Minseok sighed while Luhan laughed. "Can we visit Taozi today umma?" Sehun asked excitedly, eggs falling out of his open mouth.

Minseok sighed again while Luhan hid a snicker behind his hand. "Chew with your mouth closed, Sehun." Sehun rolled his eyes before closing his mouth, an expectant look on his face. "I can't take you. Today's cleaning day." Sehun's face fell, his eyes downcast and sad. "Buuuut," Minseok laughed internally as Sehun perked up, eager to hear what Minseok had to say. "If you ask appa, maybe he could take you?"

Luhan stared at his lover, horrorstruck. "Why?" Luhan whined. "I hate Wufan! He's such a !" Minseok gasped at Luhan's language, smacking his husband on the arm. "Ouch!" 

"Appa..." Luhan froze, his eyes torn between looking at his precious son or glaring at Minseok. "Will you take Thehunnie to see Taozi today?" Luhan gulped, avoiding his son's eyes.

"Appaaaa." Luhan mumbled something about how great the eggs tasted.

"Appaaaaa." Minseok smirked at Luhan's anguished face, enjoying his lover's discomfort whole-heartily. 

"Appaaaa." Luhan gave into his son and looked him in the eyes. Sehun had his eyes wide and begging, a small quiver in his pout. "Pleasee?" Luhan just really really hated Wufan and his inappropriate comments. "Please?" Sehun could see that Luhan was breaking, slowly giving into the boy's cute pleading. Luhan groaned, already seeing himself spending the afternoon suffering through Wufan's gross and not subtle s at Yixing. Minseok motioned for Sehun to deliever the final blow and Sehun grinned mischievously. "Appa." Luhan glanced up at his son. "Bbuing Bbuing."

Luhan's walls cracked and crumbled at the aegyo."Damnit fine!"

Minseok and Sehun highfived at Luhan groaned and slammed his head against the table. "Yayyyyyyy!" Sehun giggled as Minseok patted Luhan on the back before sweeping up the dishes from the table. Sehun jumped from the table, scrambling to get ready. Minseok laughed and walked towards the sink.

He was stopped when Luhan grabbed his wrist. "What?" 

Luhan glared at the older man, puffing his cheeks up adorably. "You planned this didn't you?" 

Minseok blinked back innocently. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Minseok bit back a smile at Luhan's disbelieving stare. 

"Just to let you know." Minseok suddenly found himself with a face full of Luhan. "I expect a reward for my good behavior." Minseok shivered as Luhan's lips ghosted against his, a promise of what was going to come later.

Minseok jerked back when Sehun skidded into the kitchen. "I'm ready!" He looked at Minseok's red face and Luhan's satisfied one. "Are we going?" 

"Yes." Luhan said, a small smirk on his face. "We're going. Say goodbye to umma."

Sehun ran over to Minseok, holding his arms out for a hug. "Byebye umma. Mwah!" Minseok smiled and cooed at Sehun, hugging him tightly. 

"Byebye baby. Love you. Be safe." Sehun nodded before speeding off to the door, tugging on the door handle. 

"Bye." Luhan smiled, pressing a kiss to Minseok's lips.

"Bye." Minseok murmured, watching as the duo pulled on their shoes and left. He sighed at the quiet house before gathering the scattered toys and balls that forever littered their living room. "Time to start cleaning."

A/N: As I said before, this is just a transfer from my tumblr to here. Comment if you like it :)