Let's go to the GYM! 3

The Going Home Club

 

              Xiumin kind of wished that he didn’t leave Chen. N-NOT because he’s particularly happy when he’s with the troll, Q-quite the opposite (insert nervous laugh) but he just didn’t have other company. The other members were nowhere in sight, and something hit him. Maybe they all just left and went home. Thinking of how lazy the members are, it was a huge possibility. They were the ‘Going Home Club’ after all. He chuckled at his pun, honestly, he thinks he’s actually funny, it’s just that the others just don’t understand the ‘sophistication’ behind his humor.

 

Anyways, he pretended to look busy with the bicycle machine, to avoid the awkward feeling of being alone. He really couldn’t go back to Chen after his hand. Okay, when you say it like that it is gross. But it was real funny messing with Chen for a change.

 

So, Xiumin decided to bother Sehun for a bit, since he’s new and kind of normal and kind of wants to get to know him better. He was in the body building department of the gym. His eyes searched for Sehun’s small, hazel colored head amongst all the buff guys.

 

Xiumin zoned in on him, on the bench-press machine. Xiumin wanted to laugh at how out-of-place Sehun looked beside the huge men beside him. Something caught Xiumin’s eye, he squinted at the guy next to him.

 

Oh the freakin irony.

 

It was apparently the creepy guy who confessed to Sehun days ago. He saw Sehun almost double over when he realized that he was sitting next to the guy. Xiumin chuckled to himself like a ‘tard, earning weirded out glances from passers-by. But he didn’t quite care.

 

Sehun decided to do weightlifting instead and laid down.

 

Xiumin did a mental evil laugh.

 

Let’s play a prank shall we?

 

~0~

 

“Okay. Where do I start?” Sehun mumbled to himself as he looked at the wide array of gym equipment in the bodybuilding section.  He patted his bandaged head, yes, his head was still bandaged because of that freakishly annoying bastard and the guy who confessed to him.

 

But he’s embarrassed to say that having a bandage covering a legit injury is making him feel cool.

 

Before going to this section, he carefully weighed out his options. Cardio would probably wake up his currently dormant asthma, Yeah, he has asthma, sigh and so would swimming( plus he really can’t swim anyway), and he thought that even he was too cool to be in the dance studio. Going to the wushu lessons would be a bad idea since well, he had a bad experience with martial arts, let’s just say that his voice got a note higher because a little girl he was sparring with kicked him in the balls when he tried getting Taekwondo lessons. And he couldn’t really get revenge because 1. It was a little girl and 2. She had no balls, so he just had to it up.

 

He tried doing chest presses but immediately stopped when the two guys beside him were pumping iron like no tomorrow. Like, lightning speed. Sehun wasn’t one to be intimidated quickly, or maybe he was, but  . .the guys next to him freaked him out. They were huge, and he felt very out of place sitting between them, with his smallness and the weight he was lifting was only like 5 kilos (Yeah. .lame, he knows). But what really made him stop was because the two of them greatly reminded him of the guy who confessed to hi--. .

 

OH SHIITTTTT!

 

Sehun immediately dropped his head and kind of sprang out of his seat, bounding off as far away from them as possible.

 

Oh ! It really was him. The chipmunk-voiced hulk-bodied guy that confessed to him. He peered subtly behind his shoulder; the guy was still continuing his bench pressing and Sehun felt relief when apparently the guy didn’t notice him.

 

Sehun decided to do some weightlifting instead on the other side of the room.

 

He tried to challenge himself by putting 15 kilo weights on the iron rod. The guy next to him looked at him with a mix of pity and amusement as he eyed the measly weights he put on the rod. Sehun hung his head a bit lower in embarrassment. Ugh. .ing arrogant s. It’s not HIS fault he’s weak okay?  Okay, maybe it is partly his fault because of his laziness, or maybe it is completely his fault, but they didn’t have to stare at him and rub it in okay?

 

He lied down, took a deep breath and placed his hands bracingly on the cool metal. He must look sooo cool right now, if they didn’t know that he was only lifting 15 kilos. Well, here it goes. Sehun gave out a sharp exhale as he put on all of his strength to lift up the metal.

 

Oh Oh Oh !

 

Hs arms were trembling so badly they looked like they were harlem shaking. Like no joke. He made the rod drop on the stand with a resounding clank, making the guys near him look at him. He gave them an awkward apologetic smile as he sat up, opting to look at the floor

 

After that painfully embarrassing moment Sehun thought about dropping this whole gym thing. But then he imagined the leering face of Luhan looking down on him, and a wave of determination followed suit. He willed the feeling away as he slapped his cheeks and sat back down.

 

Come on Sehun! Get your lazy into shape! Show that baby-faced er what your made of! He screamed in his thoughts like one of those overly enthusiastic gym trainers he sees in movies and fitness videos, as he again positioned his hands on the rod. He took a deep breath and lifted It up slowly, brows furrowing in concentration. And by freakin jove! He was lifting it! His arms fully extended above his chest. He was proud to say that his arms were only mildly shaking.

 

Bwahahahhaha! Eat that Luhan!

 

 He tried retracting his arm and extending it again, and again, and again. Woa. He was on a friggin roll. He felt so awesome that the song “Eye of the Tiger” was playing in his mind. Lame, but that song can hype anyone up.

 

But his brief moment of self-triumph was interrupted when he felt a hand snake on his calf. He tensed even more when he heard a familiar squeaky voice.

 

“Hey there y, Look at those muscles, who knew we would be going to the same gym?” A chipmunk-like male voice sultrily said. Making every hair in his body stand on end. Yeah. .there goes the mental puke again.

 

WHAT THE F-

 

Sehun’s arms gave way, dropping the rod and making it miss the stand. He spluttered out as the iron collided with his chest painfully. He felt all the air getting knocked out of him, thus taking out the strength in his to get the thing off.

 

“Oh my god! I am so sorry.” The frantic face of Xiumin came into focus. The baozi lifted off the rod and the weights off Sehun like it was just some kind of beach ball and damn that made Sehun feel even weaker.

 

Sehun immediately sat up, wheezing and puffing, punching his chest in an effort to chase away eminent death, okay, that was a bit melodramatic. He felt Xiumin’s

Hands patting him in the back and whispering out a string of apologies, apparently his little prank did more damage than what he had planned.

 

Sehun glared at Xiumin when he finally caught a steady pace in breathing.

 

“You almost killed me.” He said quietly with narrowed eyes, but he had to admit, Xiumin’s impression was spot-on.

 

Xiumin flashed him a nervous grin. “I didn’t think that that would happen.”

 

“Chen is getting to you.” Sehun raised an eyebrow.

 

At first Xiumin  grimaced, until realization dawned. “Oh , I think you’re right.” He gasped as he put a hand over his mouth.

 

“Anyways, what do you want?” Sehun said apathetically. Honestly he was still kind of pissed at the joke, which is why he sounded much sharper than what he intended to be.

 

Xiumin shifted his weight on his other foot and gave a sheepish grin. “Uh. .heheh, um. .I’m kind of . .alone.”

 

Sehun bemusedly raised an eyebrow. Honestly, those chubby cheeks of his were just askin’ to be pinched. “So?”

 

“C-can I be with you?” Xiumin asked hopefully.

 

Sehun pretended to get startled, putting his arms protectively over himself. “Woa there, you have to take me out to dinner first.”

 

Xiumin scowled but laughed as he ‘lightly’ punched Sehun’s arm. OK. .the bun’s friggin strong. “Come on man! It’s just awkward being in the gym alone.”

 

Sehun furrowed his brows in thought as he rubbed his now throbbing arm. soothingly. That’s definitely gonna bruise in the morning. “Weren’t you with Chen?”

 

At the mention of Chen’s name, Xiumin lit up, like he was waiting for someone to bring up his name. “Well, we fought.” He said with a self-satisfied smile.

 

“Well, you seem pretty happy about it.” Sehun pointed out, he wasn’t really surprised that they fought, since well. .the two fight almost 5 times a day.

 

“Well I am.” The Baozi stated with an air of triumph, slightly puffing up his chest. “It’s cuz I won.”

 

Sehun was honestly slightly shocked and intrigued. Xiumin NEVER won whenever he and Chen had their little childish quarrels, and he also honestly wants a tip on how to shut Chen up.

 

“ Really?” Sehun said trying to hide the disbelief behind his voice, but Xiumin apparently picked up on it.

 

“Yes I did.” Xiumin said indignantly.

 

“How’d you do it?”

 

“I just his hand.” Xiumin replied casually.

 

“That’s kind of. . .gross.” Sehun deadpanned, but Xiumin nodded in agreement.

 

“Yeah. But it was worth it.”

 

Xiumin’s memontary flashback of his ‘fight’ was cut of by a rude whistling sound and someone saying. “Hey there y!”

 

Sehun immediately tensed, did his stalker’s voice suddenly get deeper? Noticing Sehun distress, Xiumin just laughed and waved his arm dismissively.

 

“Relax, it’s just my ringtone” he explained, dumping his hand inside his shorts pocket, which earned him a wierded out look from Sehun, on which he just shrugged in response.

 

“What? The ringtone makes me feel. .feel. ." he trailed off, looking for the right word.

 

"Uh. .y?" Sehun offered.

 

Xiumin snapped his fingers. "Yeah, exactly."

 

“That’s a bit sad.”

 

Xiumin apparently didn’t hear him or just ignored him as he chuckled. “Lol, it’s Luhan, someone’s not happy.”

 

Ugh. .Luhan. Sehun didn’t like that name, or the person who that name belongs to, but for manner’s sake, he decided to ask. “What happened to him?” he asked, his tone uninterested, yet for some reason the thought of Luhan unhappy made him a bit happy. Evil, he knows, but he can’t help it.

 

“Well, I don’t really know, but this is what he texted me.” He said, bringing the screen closer to Sehun’s face. Sehun leaned in.

 

I’m on my way to the gym, meet you at the sign-up counter.

 

Sehun tilted his head, trying to find anything that might signify anger, but there was none. He looked at Xiumin a bit lost. “Ughh. .”

 

Xiumin looked at him like he was missing something really important. “Can’t you see? There aren’t any smileys.” He said like it was the most obvious thing.

 

“So?”

 

“Luhan always uses smileys whenever he texts, and look.” He the phone dangerously close to Sehun’s face. “AND It’s all in correct spelling, he even added a period. You know s just got real when Luhan textes with proper punctuation.” He added, looking a bit concerned.

 

Sehun wanted to say that perfect spelling has nothing to do with anger, but hey, Xiumin was the best friend here. For some reason Sehun was curious on Luhan’s other habits, but he just waved the feeling away.

 

“uhuh.” Sehun replied, although unconvinced.

 

He decided to come along with Xiumin, to see an angry Luhan, and maybe aggravate him even more. They headed out of the body-building section and went to the cardio section where the sign-up counter was. Through the glass doors they saw a heavily pouting Luhan. Xiumin looked at Sehun smugly, as if saying ‘See? I was right!’, making the other jokingly roll his eyes.

 

Sehun observed Luhan, the other was pouting like mad with metaphorical smoke coming out of his ears and nostrils. Sehun was waiting for the joy seeing Luhan upset but for some reason, it didn’t come. When Luhan was just about to get inside, Xiumin pushed Sehun and himself behind a very big fitness equipment and crouched down to shield themselves from the eyes of the upset club-member.

 

“What are you do—“ Before Sehun could even finish his question, the Baozi’s hand darted out to cover his mouth without looking at him, thus hitting him in the eye instead.

 

“Ouch!” Sehun whined. Xiumin, apparently unaware of his mistake, shushed him again.

 

“Shhh. .wait, I just have to see this?” Xiumin said with excitement.

 

“See what?” Sehun asked, peering at Luhan by the door.

 

“Just look.”

 

Sehun’s eyes locked in on Luhan as he was about to push the door. Luhan kept pushing the door with his shoulder. The glass doors were twin doors, and the door he was pushing had the sign “Please use the other door.”, but he still kept persistently pushing on his chosen door.

 

One of the attendants tried to open the other door for him, but he just shooed them away, looking quite annoyed. Luhan’s eye twitched as he half-stated, half-screamed.

 

“What if I DON’T want to use the other door?” he exclaimed at the now more than slightly wierded out attendant. “Who is this sign to tell me what to do?”

 

What the ? Sehun gaped at Luhan’s outrageous behavior just as Xiumin started chuckling like crazy. He turned to look at the baozi.

 

“Why the hell is Luhan acting like an unreasonably stubborn ?” Sehun said, getting amused at the continuous effort of Luhan to open the door and contemplating on whether Luhan was drunk.

 

 “First, Luhan is almost always an unreasonably stubborn and second “He jerked a finger in Luhan’s direction. “Whenever he’s angry, he gets like that.” Xiumin was now laughing his off. Sehun looked at Xiumin’s clearly entertained form.

 

“Uh. .aren’t you two best friends?” Sehun asked, genuinely curious as to why Xiumin would laugh at Luhan in this predicament.

 

“Best friends are supposed to laugh at each other.”

 

Sehun was about to disagree, but thought better of it, since well he’s never really had a best friend before. Yeah . .forever alone Sehun in the hizhouse!

 

The attendant seemed to have disobeyed Luhan’s order and opened the door for him anyways. Luhan begrudgingly came in and glowered at the attendant. Once inside, Luhan turned his head sharply everywhere looking for his best friend.

 

“Shouldn’t you go?” Sehun asked again.

 

“Shh. .not yet.” Xiumin instructed, still grinning. “And you ask too many questions Sehun.”

 

After only a few seconds of waiting, Luhan started getting a bit impatient and resorted to pacing all around the gym when he spotted  one of those yellow plastic “Wet floor, Don’t Step.” signs. Luhan scoffed and crossed his arms and stepped on the ‘wet floor’, Yeah. Cuz rules, the Po-lice, the great Luhan doesn’t take orders from anyone! not even signs. He started walking around floor. Because if Luhan wants to step on the floor he will ing step on it dammit!

 

Sehun couldn’t hold back a laugh anymore. “Whoops! Looks like we have a bad- up in here.”

 

Luhan continued walking deliberately on the wet path, completely oblivious to the nasty look the guy mopping threw him. Suddenly, he stepped on a particularly nasty looking puddle and staggered. He tried to steady himself to regain balance by stepping one foot in front of the other but it was too friggin late.. Luhan stumbled back and hit the floor with a reverberating smack. Making everyone turn to look at him and the guy mopping give out a ‘you deserve it’ laugh.

 

“Oh !” Xiumin said, wincing, not laughing anymore, unlike Sehun who was completely lost in his own world, literally rolling on the gym floor laughing and clutching his sides. Xiumin threw him a look saying.. ‘it’s not funny anymore when someone’s hurt.’ But he kept on laughing. He would PAY like 30 bucks just to have a video or at least a picture of that momentous event.

 

Luhan looked like a deer in the headlights, because well, he kind of looked like a baby dear and his eyes bulged in shock. But that look quickly evaporated and converted into even more anger, making the staring heads snap back to where they previously were. Luhan got up, mumbling, ignoring the breeze his now wet shorts were causing. Xiumin’s eyes rounded when he saw Luhan heading over to their direction, and realized that the hollering Sehun was the cause of their location being found out. Xiumin kicked Sehun in the thigh, hoping to shut him up.

 

But it was too late,

 

Luhan was already peering down at them with a fake sweet smile.

 

“Yo Baozi” Luhan greeted with a pretend sugary tone, innocently tilting his head in inquiry. Xiumin paled, Luhan only called him that whenever he was reaaally ticked off. “Where the were you?”

 

 

 

~0~

 

Suho was in a very tricky situation. He was lying down, stick straight in a white fluffy massage bed, it would’ve been quite comfortable if it wasn’t for a man cluctching on to him like Baekhyun clinging to a new pair of designer shoes. Yixing was still sleeping soundly and was still breathing hot air on Suho’s neck, making Suho’s entire body get covered in goose bumps.

 

Suho managed to lift up his arm that wasn’t getting freaking cuddled on by Yixing and looked at his watch.

 

Ughh. .they’ve only been like this for like five minutes, but for Suho it felt like hours. Long torturous hours of awkwardness. He released a silent groan and seriously wanted to cry. Instead of trying to push away the other male, Suho tried wriggling out of his hold. But it was no use. To keep his ‘pillow’ steady, Yixing decided to clutch on to Suho’s shirt, crinkling the thin fabric while he settled his sleeping head on Suho’s chest.

 

Suho pouted. He liked this shirt, but after this he was probably never going to look at it the same way again.

 

More minutes passed and Suho was starting to feel less tensed, probably because Yixing wasn’t that heavy or because he was inhaling the therapeutic smell of lavender wafting around the room, but wait . .that’s not what lavender smells like.

 

He sniffed again, trying to find that enticing smell. All he smells is mint and lavender, but that’s not what he was looking for.

 

He turned and sniffed in all directions, until he leaned in near Yixing’s head.

 

Sniff

 

There it was, the smell of vanilla and butter and honey and everything nice. He sniffed again, closing his eyes at the addictive smell. Hot damn, .that smelled good. Suho didn’t realize that he was actually sniffing Yixing’s shampoo until his nose was already brushing against Yixing’s soft silky locks, inhaling as hard as he could.

 

Suho’s heart was beating faster than usual, maybe it was because of the smell, or the fact that he was practically Yixing’s through his nose. But he didn’t quite care, the smell he was smelling right now was just. . . awesome.

 

Suho unconsciously tangled the fingers of his free hand in Yixing’s hair, making Yixing snuggle closer to his chest and his already fast heartbeat sped up a notch. Yixing took another big wiff when he heard a shocked scream and strong arms pushing him away, making him bounce off the bed and into the cold hard, and ultimately pain-inflicting ground.

 

Suho flinched when he felt his collide to the floor, but flinched even more at the scolding that ensued out of Yixing who was glowering down at him.

 

“What in the holy world were you doing??!” Yixing exclaimed. Suho just stared at him, wide-eyed, he’s never heard Yixing scream at him before, or scream at anybody, OR talk loudly for that matter. The shocked and horrified look on Yixing’s face snapped him from his almost high state due to the smell, making him realize what he has done.

 

Holy fudgy Brownie! Suho couldn’t believe that he just did that.

 

“Why the were you hugging me?!”

 

Suho just blinked innocently back up at him in a slight state of panic. “Um. .uhhh.”

 

“You smelled good okay?” the words left Suho’s lips right before he managed to filter them out. He gasped and immediately covered his mouth.

 

The other male’s face lost all signs of previous sleep and gained a look of bewilderment and apprehension.

 

“W-what?” he spluttered, eyes getting wide at Suho’s embarrassing confession.

 

“So what you did was. . .smell me?” he said with a look Suho couldn’t quite read, maybe it was disgust, but hopefully it wasn’t.

 

Suho wanted to defend himself and tell Yixing that it wasn’t his fault. That it was Yixing who pulled him into the bed and refused to let go and he was only smelling him for a little while. Okay, smelling someone despite how long it was is still creepy, but still.

 

He opened his mouth to finally say it, but couldn’t so he just gave a pliant nod.

 

“That’s. .. .” Yixing trailed off, and for a moment there Suho thought that Yixing’s gruff voice was replaced with a gentler one, but was wrong when Yixing continued, looking away from Suho. “Really creepy.”

He knows. .

 

What was he expecting?

 

Suho could only pout as he stood up, dusting off his clothes and standing somewhat upright in an effort to regain his dignity.

 

“Yeah. .” he agreed, looking down at his shoes. “I should.. .uh.” he jerked a thumb towards the exit. “G-go ahead and leave then.”

 

He headed towards the beaded entrance when he felt Yixing watching his back.

 

“Wait!” Yixing called out, making Suho nervously turn around, expecting another scolding.

 

“Can you. .lead me out again?” Yixing added, his tone not pleasant, but not rude either, much to Suho’s surprise. “I have a bad sense of direction.” He quickly added. Suho furrowed his brows but still slowly nodded, leading Yixing silently out.

 

They walked together and said nothing. For some reason, Suho thought that being alone again with Yixing after that would become ultra worse than before, but it wasn’t, probably because heck, they already shared a bed so that has got to count as a step closer to friendship right? Okay, that sounded a bit wrong, but you get his point.

 

Suho stayed silent as he walked side-by-side with Yixing, but he reaaalllyyyy wanted to ask something. He just had to know. He held the urge back, but when they came closer to the locker room exit, he finally blurted it out.

 

“What shampoo do you use?” he was proud to say that his voice almost sounded casual. .almost.

 

The other stayed silent and Suho figured that maybe he just decided to ignore him. But Yixing did reply, not looking at Suho. “None of your ing business.” He said, his usual coldness was back.

 

“O-oh.” Suho dejectedly muttered as they emerged back to the gym. Suho turned around. “Um. .okay, See ya.” He awkwardly said, leaving Yixing.

 

Suho left with a slight pout, and he didn’t know why he was kind of upset. He should’ve expected it. The guy hates him after all.

 

But what he didn’t know was that why would Yixing tell him? When his smell was apparently the cause of his crush being drawn to him.

 

 

~0~

 

“Hmm. .” Kris hummed, tapping his index finger thoughtfully to his chin, looking up. “How the does this work?”

 

He’s been staring at the machine for minutes now. He figured he might look stupid just standing there and that he should just ask one of the attendants how to use it. But no. Kris kind of considers himself as a gym expert, and asking for the help of attendants is the doings of noobs. And Wu Yifan was definitely no noob.

 

He took another hard look on the machine. It was a huge metal structure about 2 and a half meters in height with pedals and levers and he couldn’t name. He kind of thought that it looked like the skeleton of a mini-autobot. Hmm. . The levers were connected to weights and the weights were connected to the pedals, he tried pulling the levers and paddling experimentally.

 

He has no idea what he’s doing.

 

He feels a presence stand next to him, also looking up at the machine, he threw a sideways glance at Chen.

 

“So. .what are you lookin at?” Chen quips.

 

“A fitness machine.”

 

“Why are you looking at it?” Chen asks again, still looking at the complex machine.

 

“Oh, I’m just admiring it’s beautiful structure.” He said sarcastically.

 

“Nice.” Chen said and then looked at Kris, a knowing smile on his lips. “So you don’t know how to use it do you?”

 

Kris tsked in annoyance. “Thank you captain ing obvious.”

 

Chen’s smile grew into a smug grin. “Lucky for you, I know exactly how to use it.”

 

Kris turned to Chen. “Really? You do?”

 

“Yeah.” Chen confirmed casually as he went over to Kris, leading him into sitting on the machine’s seat. “Here, I’ll help you.”

 

He positioned Kris’ left leg on one of the pedals and twisted Kris’ body so that his left hand could reach the lever on the right side. He bent Kris’ knees and elbows in weird angles to hook themselves along the cables hanging from the machine.

 

Kris looked uncomfortable and people were already starting to eye him weirdly. His limbs were shaking and he was on the brink of toppling over due to the imbalance the position gives him.

 

Kris managed to turn his head to Chen despite his awkward position. “Uh, I really don’t think this is right.”

 

Chen stepped back and admired his ‘work’ and grinned with an eyebrow raised. “Oh I know, I just wanted to see you look like one of those drunk sideways Egyptians in those paintings.”

 

Before Kris could untangle and unhook himself from the machine, an attendant came towards them, sporting a smile that was clearly trying to be suppressed.

 

“Um. .pfft, Sir.” He said, Kris immediately snapped his head towards him, completely irritated. The slight smile of the attendant was wiped off in an instant. “Uh. .th-that’s not a machine. It’s j-just an abstract sculpture, m-made out of spare gym equipment parts.”

 

After successfully getting himself off of the machine, he narrowed his eyes at the attendant. “What the ? You think I don’t know that?” he hissed.

 

Chen immediately laughed at the bluff. The attendant spluttered something incoherently before scampering away. Kris rounded off to Chen, a murderous look in his eyes. Chen has messed with him way too many damn times, and he’s already grown too tired to hold himself back form beating the troll up. He stepped towards Chen, making the latter stop his laughing. Apparently, Chen didn’t think this joke through.

 

Chen tried to smile confidently as he held up his arms. “Haha, relax Kris, it was a joke.”

 

“Let me tell you a real joke.” Kris seethed, taking another step towards an almost cowering Chen. “You’re face!”

 

Okay that wasn’t one of the best comebacks, but come on, he was angry, being funny was on the back of his mind right now, and at the front was the feeling of wanting to inflict harm on the poor being in front of him. Chen chuckled, nervously.

 

“A-Ayoo waddup Krease.” Chen said to lighten the mood, but it only made Kris angrier.

 

Kris was juuuuuuuuuuuust about ready to punch him when suddenly a wave of blonde locks whipped it’s way in Kris’ peripheral vision. Kris froze and took a look at the girl who just went past him.

 

And damn . .She was hot.

 

And if Kris was being generous here, he would even say that she would her level of hotness was almost parallel with his. (But in real honesty, he didn’t care about looks, he just wanted to be held. .sad, but true.). Fortunately for Chen, due to the girl’s emergence, Kris completely forgot about him and started fussing over his hair and clothes.

 

With furrowed brows, Kris straightened out his shirt, while mumbling “The hell? Why didn’t I wear the one that made my figure look better?” and “Maybe I should work out for a bit before I follow her, girl’s love seeing guys sweat. Right?”

 

Chen would’ve stayed there and laughed, but that would’ve been a bad idea. He resisted the urge to taunt and ran for it. To the locker room he goes!

 

After much worrying about his appearance, Kris looked at himself in a nearby gym mirror, and saw that his hair was blonde, slick and awesome-looking. But it was nowhere near perfect.  He whipped out his phone and called Suho to get his keys from Yixing to get his hairgel. Suho owes him anyway for messin’ up his hair last time.

 

He waited for around ten minutes, pacing around waiting for Suho. Kris was starting to get impatient, what if he lost the girl? Another minute past and he just couldn’t wait anymore. He bound over to the room where the girl went into, inwardly blaming Suho that if this doesn’t work out, it was gonna be his fault.

 

Kris read the sign on the door before he went inside, apparently there was some kind of wushu lesson going on.

 

Inside, people were already stretching, so he just followed whatever they were doing while he was searching for a certain blonde haired target. Kris narrowed his eyes, peering over the stretching arms of the people in front of him.

 

Where is she?. .

 

The people’s position changed into some sort of fighting stance. Kris half-heartedly followed, what he was doing probably wasn’t correct, but he didn’t care, he was still bent on looking for the girl. He was too distracted to notice that the wushu instructer came behind him.

 

He felt hands on his arm, bending them in the ‘correct’ position and another on his waist, leading him to twist a bit. Kris was going to turn around to yell at the dude for invading his personal space, but when he did turn around, all the blood went out of him, and he suddenly couldn’t breathe.

 

“You’re position isn’t correct.” The instructor pointed out as Kris just gaped at him.

 

Holy Mother of potato crabcakes. .

 

Only a few inches away from his face were the familiar dark orbs of a certain fellow club member looking straight at him. Kris’ knees suddenly felt like they were going to give way any moment and his spine started tingling.

 

“T-T-Tao?” Kris made out, his voice barely a distressed whisper.

 

 

~*^*~

Oooohh. .Kris you're in some deep . hahahaha xD.  anywayss, sorry for the cliffhanger, and probably the unfunny chapter. But I just felt that the chapter should've ended there. I'll make sure to make it up to you guys in the next chaps. And OMG hahahah writing the Sulay moment just escalated my feels tenfold. And guys, thanks so much again for commenting and subscribing. The comments. oh goodness the comments, they make me so happy. U guys are simply awesome. =D. Special thank you's to the ones who upvoted too. Weeeee!

Also, I'm kind of looking for a good review shop? i just kind of wanted to get advice on how to improve my writing. Anyone know a good one?