Let's go to the GYM! 2

The Going Home Club

 

"The hell.” Xiumin muttered under his breath. “I.can’t.believe.it.”

 

“Minseok. . .Minseok? I didn’t know all this time?” Chen whined as he turned sharply to look at Xiumin.

 

“Your name.” he paused, also turning to look at Chen “is Jongdae?” he gaped.

 

A while ago, when the members were filling out the gym forms, Xiumin and Chen discovered that they didn’t know each other’s real names. Chen was actually Jongdae and Xiumin was actually Minseok.  Chen was just a nickname Chen made to make him sound cooler, and Xiumin was only name given to him by his roommate when he briefly stayed in China, which soon grew on him. Apparently, only they didn’t know about each other’s real names, the others already knew for some reason. Kris just rolled his eyes at them and told them it doesn’t really matter, but it really irked the two who were now walking together listlessly around the gym since the group dispersed into smaller groups earlier.

 

“Like, we knew each other for a year and a half and we only knew about each other’s names NOW?” Chen reasoned. “freaky .”

 

Xiumin slowly nodded in agreement, but then, he realized something. “WAIT.” He stopped walking, making Chen stop as well.

 

“You’re. .NOT chinese?” Xiumin asked.

 

Chen looked at him like it was obvious.  “Duh. I’m about as Chinese as. .uh, that guy.” He pointed to a blue-eyed, blonde foreigner in the treadmill. But then, the said guy slightly turned in their direction, revealing that he was Asian and probably Chinese, but with dyed hair and blue contacts. “Uh. .well, you get what I mean.” He added.

 

“So. .all those, Chinese words you taught me. They were all bull?” he gasped, in a mix of horror and distress.

 

“Of course not.” Chen said casually. Xiumin visibly gave out a sigh of relief.

 

“They really were Chinese.” He paused, smirking deviously at Xiumin. “But their meaning’s were different than what I told you.”

 

Xiumin’s eyes immediately widened, almost Kyungsoo-like, and Chen had the momentary feeling that the Baozi looked somewhat adorable. But then that feeling turned into amusement when Xiumin clasped him by his arms, all panicky.

 

“Tell me, what did those words mean then?” Xiumin frantically asked.

 

Chen chuckled at the awesomeness of his old prank. “The first one meant instead of cake, and the second one meant instead of sprinkles.”

 

Xiumin’s jaw dropped, eyes still as wide as they’ll ever be. He immediately let go of Chen’s arms and started pacing, pawing at his head in shock and irritation, he snapped back to Chen.

 

“Do you know what my last email to my roommate was?” he whispered with narrowed eyes. Chen shrugged, still quite amused at Xiumin. “Well, nope.”

 

“I told him,” he paused and threw Chen a dirty look. “That I wanted cake so badly right now, with sprinkles on top.!” Xiumin half-screamed, not even caring that he garnered quite a lot of stares. They got even more stares when Chen let out a snorting laugh. “WHAHHHAHHAH! S-so. What you actually said was that you wanted a so badly right now, with on top.!”

 

Xiumin slapped Chen’s arm. Hard. To shut him up, and also because he really wants to inflict pain on him right now. “He must’ve thought I was a ing maniac or something! You know he never replied after that!” Xiumin stated, accusatorily pointing at Chen. “You friendship breaker!” he growled with subconsciously puffed-up cheeks. He knew he should've google translated the hell out of that message.

 

Chen grabbed on Xiumin’s arm, honestly. Xiumin was never getting used to that. like some kind of retarded koala and childishly said. “Aww. .you don’t need another friend. You have me.”

 

“Get off me you piece of crap!” Xiumin rolled his eyes and tried to pry the other male off before they gathered even more looks from the others. But he didn’t let go, which made Xiumin even more irritated (and unconsciously flustered). “And No, I have Luhan.”

 

“I thought you liked crap, especially if it’s on top of. . pfft. .a . haha.” Chen referenced in mock innocence, bottom lip jutting out to form a pout that mismatched his sharp features. Xiumin looked like if witnesses didn’t surround them he would just beat Chen up of he could. Honestly, messing with the Baozi was too easy, . .and fun Chen might add. “Ditch that angry hipster wannabe and be with meee!” he joked.

 

“Why would I wanna be with you?” Xiumin said, resorting to pinching the clingy male, making Chen yelp and finally pull away from Xiumin,

 

He gave a look of mock shock. “Why?” he echoed. “I mean look at me, I’m gorgeous!” he said, pointing to himself. Xiumin scoffed. Chen really meant it as a joke, but for some reason a small part of Xiumin agreed, that part of him is so small that even Xiumin doesn’t realize it, or maybe he does, but just denies it, that he finds the sharp features, the scrawny yet lean build, the ever-present lopsided grin and the messy-i-don’t-give-a- hair of the guy in front of him was perfect.

 

Xiumin sloppily pushed Chen’s face. “ha, that’s funny.” Xiumin said. “As payback, I think I’ll make lame- puns about your real name. Puns so corny it’ll ruin your day.”

 

Chen scrunched up his nose. Everyone knew that Xiumin’s sense of humor was ‘special’, special meaning it completely and utterly , even Chanyeol didn’t laugh at his jokes, and that’s saying something.

 

“hmm. .how about.” Xiumin trailed.

 

“Spare me.”

 

Xiumin’s face lit up as a metaphorical light bulb right above his head. “One Jong-a-Dae, keeps the doctor away!” he said with a bright smile.

 

. “Ugh. .that was horrible.”

 

 “Thanks, I pride myself for those. .wait! I have another one!’ he said looking quite smug, turning to Chen.

 

“Hey, I think I’ve seen this before.” He said looking whimsically around the gym, whispering conspiratorially and leaning closer. “maybe it.’s. . .JONGDAE-VU!”

 

Cricket sounds.

 

“Honestly. .like please, no more.” Chen said, holding the bridge of his nose

 

Xiumin clapped his hands, and smiled, completely ignoring Chen’s whines.

 

“Woa! I’m on a roll today, here’s another o—UMPH!” he was cut off by Chen’s hand.

 

“If you don’t shut up I swear I’ll kiss you.” Chen sternly said. Xiumin, again, could clearly tell that it was a joke, but his heart jumped nonetheless. When Xiumin got over his initial shock, he immediately scrunched up his face, and tried to yell at Chen to get his ing hand off his mouth. But they just came out as muffled gurgles as Chen purposely pressed his hand even more.

 

“Ohh. .kissing in public? Real Chen.” Kai winked as he went past the two, he was apparently heading towards the gym’s dance studio. Before Chen could retort back, he felt something wet and warm on his hand.

 

“UGHHH!” he immediately retracted his hand away and looked at Xiumin with an expression of mixed disgust and shock.

 

“Did you just. . my hand?”

 

Xiumin raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms, daring Chen to do something about it. “Yes. Yes I did.”

 

“Like. .what the ?” Chen said, looking at his slightly wet hand with complete apprehension, having the urge to gag. “That’s like, completely unsanitary.”

 

You see, even though Chen looks like he doesn’t bathe a lot due to his messy hair, he’s actually a clean freak, maybe even borderline OCD much to Xiumin’s amusement.

 

“I know.” Xiumin innocently nodded, turning around. Chen followed him, his ‘contaminated’ hand slightly raised, as if he’s afraid that it’ll send more bacteria, not knowing quite how to handle his current predicament.

 

“Did you know that the human mouth contains 20 Billion oral microbes?” Chen desperately called out to Xiumin but he just kept walking.

 

“Hey! Give me some alcohol!” Chen called out, at a retreating Xiumin.

 

“No.” Xiumin replied as he lazily waved at Chen.

 

~0~

 

Kyungsoo was honestly, a bit annoyed. First of all, he was being forced to go to the gym by the Student Council President. The president assigned all disciplinary officers to go to the gym to give them the physical strength needed to detain possible school troublemakers.

 

He was in the dance studio. Yes. THE DANCE studio. Ugh. .probably the lamest place in the gym. People would probably laugh at you because the ones you’re taking classes with are all moms and grandmas, and yeah. .he was surrounded by mom’s and grandmas. So why is perfectly healthy male teenager such as himself taking classes with old women? Well, it’s because he’s horrible at everything else in the gym. He always tells himself that brains is better than brawn. But he’s sad to say that he completely doesn’t have the latter. He’s completely weak. Sigh

 

He looked at his reflection in the mirrored walls of the studio and straightened out the minor creases in his perfectly pressed shirt and perfectly ironed sweatpants and arranged his hair to it’s usual proper and immovable state when suddenly he smelled something.

 

A smell that he knows too well. The smell of mint mixed with a heavy dose of Axe body spray. It was undoubtedly kai’s smell. He immediately lowered his head, not caring that the hair he previously arranged now fell messily over his eyes.

 

Oh God, why is he so unlucky?

 

He scooted towards the back of the studio, getting himself lost between the clamors of chatting women. He peered through his bangs and searched for the smell. And yes, there he was, that annoying trouble-maker. He was strutting his way confidently to the front, getting eyed by some of the few teenage girls in the front and some cougars like he was the only man in the room. Well, they were partly right, since the only men in the room were the two of them. But him being cursed with a petite build and short height by genetics would hardly get noticed.

 

Kyungsoo looked at Kai inconspicuously; apparently Kai didn’t know that he was in the studio. Thank goodness.

 

Knowing that Kai was in the studio immediately made Kyungsoo uncomfortable, not that he had a reason to, but it just made him that way. He managed to edge his way towards the exit, constantly hiding behind the quite large behinds of the women, making him look like a complete ert. With a feeling of triumph, he managed to finally grab on to the handle of the glass door, but froze when he saw who was just outside the studio. It was Yixing, walking around, looking like he just got out of bed and changed into gym clothes, or was just plainly sleepwalking.

 

Shoot.

 

He bounded towards the exit on the other side of the studio, it was riskier than the other one since it was considerably closer to the object of avoidance, he swears that Kai’s line of vision met him once, but thought better of it. Again he reached for the door knob, but as if God was playing with him, another of his club membe- ehem, former club members just stood there outside of the door, staring at a particularly complicated-looking machine. It was Kris.

 

DAAAMNN

 

He realized that the best shot at hiding he has is to just blend seamlessly in the room. The music started and the flamboyantly dressed, male instructor confidently strutted in the front apparently named Jokwon, the instructor was handsome and stuff with his flashy outfit but compared to Kai, even though he was just in a simple outfit,  he was just not as . . aaaand Kyungsoo doesn’t quite know why he’s even comparing them.

 

The music was at first all hip-hoppy and swaggy and everything, which he just absolutely abhorred, since he has the same amount of swag as Chanyeol, yeah, it was that low. But of course, he had to at least try to follow the steps, because first, Kai might notice someone stumbling in the back through the mirror, and second, because the soccer moms on either side of him were already looking at him with pity due to his less-than-appealing body movements. So, he tried to follow the best he could, flicking his arms with a peace sign the way the instructor did and did that weird hip shake thing.

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes subconsciously, yet subtly searched for Kai, he trailed a little bit to Kai’s overall lean form and realized that Kai looked really in shape. He wore a tight top, which showcased his muscles and gave a faint outline of his abs. Kyungsoo saw Kai’s shoulder muscles ripple when he was stretching and glimpsed the anticipating glint in the other’s eyes and was able to see that--. .wait. . why is he even noticing this?

 

 

But anyways, Kai moved like he was jello, (hot) jello. .and honestly Kyunsgoo thought that he was doing a better job than the instructor. He was, kind of like hypnotized watching the guy, making his own movements even sloppier than they already were. But when he saw Kai do this particularly sensual hip movement, Kyungsoo lost whatever concentration he had left and managed to fling his arm in the. .ehem. .chest of the woman beside him. His eyes immediately bulged even more as he turned to the woman on his left. He bowed frantically as his ears flushed in embarrassment. She was probably like fifty with a heavily botoxed face and overly raised eyebrows, but instead of the disgusted look Kyungsoo was expecting, the woman flashed him a suggestive smile and a wink.

 

Kyungsoo tried to hide his utmost fear and awkwardly tried to return the smile, due to his programmed politeness, but it ended up more like a grimace. He slowly moved away from the scary cougar and bound his way to the utmost back of the studio.  He blamed that slightly traumatizing experience at Kai.

 

~0~

 

When Kai told Kris that he was just going to stay in the dance studio, Kris, to his annoyance just laughed at him. Telling him that only loser men go there. But Kai just ignored him, not telling him the real reason why he was going there. Oh Kris, The great Kim ‘Kai’ Jongin will never ever be a loser, because he can almost guarantee that by the end of the session, a girl will be in his arms. Yeah, he’s that good.

 

He goes inside the room and he could just feel that everyone paused when they saw him. Because well, Kris is slightly right, only loser men go in here, and of course, that means that the women aren’t used to seeing a perfectly sculpted young male like him. Yeah, he’s that good-looking.

 

He made his way to the front, because it was a good vantage point for spotting the few non-middle aged girls in the room. He was actually serious about that ‘not-ing moms’ rule. He wouldn’t go that deep if he still wants to live with himself afterwards.

 

Usually, Kai wouldn’t just pick up random women, or occasionally men, but he just wants to forget about this bad feeling he’s been having since Kyungsoo, practically hinted that he hated him by ignoring Kai and giving him nothing but sass. He’s gotten over it though, cause he just hates being depressed. He doesn’t know why he was, but he was. He needed some sort of. .distraction. Kai managed to see some fairly good-looking teenagers eyeing him.

 

The instructor came in and the music started. The steps were easy enough and he was able to follow the steps with ease. He constantly looked in the mirror to see if some of the girls were showing him interest, and there were. Bwahahahhahaha. Yeah, he’s that awesome. The young ladies a few rows behind him were eyeing him with sparkling eyes, and unfortunately some women in their 50’s were eyeing him with something less. .er. .innocent. shudder. But still, his plan was working. Though for some reason, he’s not feeling particularly accomplished, like he’s not supposed to be doing this. But he just shook it off.

 

His eyes momentarily narrowed when he saw a familiar pair of eyes shifting nervously in the back. He almost uncharacteristically tripped over his own feet when he saw the owner of those huge doe-eyes.

 

Oh. . .

 

It was Kyungsoo. He blinked a few times and yeah. .it was still Kyungsoo. Kai wanted to laugh at the irony. That the person he’s trying to avoid by doing this is just a few meters away from him.

 

Kyungsoo was dancing so awkwardly, it was almost embarrassing. His lanky limbs twisting and moving in weird angles in an effort to follow the averagely complex steps, his eyes darting every which way due to nervousness. Kai was both astonished and amused; he was seeing the uptight, smart student council member prance around the room like a headless chicken in an effort to dance. . .

 

. .But Kai had the urge to just go there and just hug the dude..

 

 

What

 

 the

 

is he thinking?

 

He tried to ignore the cutely fumbling Kyugsoo, but after a few minutes, while still following the steps, Kai reverted to taking several glances at him, who was looking nervously around the room. Looking everywhere but him. He stared at Kyungsoo through the mirror. But the latter still wouldn’t meet his eyes.

 

Come on. Look at me.

 

He doesn’t know why, but he wanted Kyungsoo to notice him. Kai started to dance in a more noticeable matter, which made the girls in the back start to blatantly gape at him, but Kai’s attention was on one person and one person only. The awkward dude in the back that still wont ing look at him.

 

He was starting to get frustrated but almost laughed when he saw Kyungsoo hit a old lady’s ., and almost stopped dancing completely when he saw the blushing face of Kyungsoo when the woman blatantly flirted with him. His cheeks and ears tinged with pink, and yeah. .there goes the urge to hug again. But it was a different urge to hug, like he never wanted Kyungsoo to see a woman’s wink, or anyone’s wink ever again.

 

Kai couldn’t take it anymore. He bounded over to where Kyungsoo was, dodging the numerous arms following the steps. He went closer and when he was just about two rows from Kyungsoo, the other finally looked at him, with wide eyes. Kyunsgoo immediately bolted to the exit, and Kai followed.

 

Oh no you don’t, you won’t get away this time.

 

~0~

Suho was now covering his ears from the sermon of a very pretty yet very rude gym attendant. Yeah, usually Suho liked pretty girls, and was polite and nice in general, save for whenever he’s in a game, or at least he would like to think so,  but this girl in front of him was annoying him to the brim with her glass-breaking, high-pitched complaints.

 

Suho. Do not. Hit. Girls.

 

“Your friend has been lying there for an hour!” she pointed out.  Well, it was an hour and a half, but of course he’d rather not correct her.

 

“Um. .I’m sorry?” Suho replied, not sure what to say.

 

The girl sighed and did an annoyed fringe flip. “Your sorry would be more meaningful if you got him the away from there!”

 

Suho was taken aback, he wasn’t used to hearing girls curse, and he didn’t curse himself, again, save for when he’s in games. He was just about to reiterate another apology but he realized something. He was a customer, and customers should not be treated this way. He should be the one yelling at her. Yes. Yes he should scream at her and complain.

 

“O-okay, I’ll get him out of the machine.” Suho said with a polite bow.

 

He just wanted to slap himself.. . he doesn’t know if he should blame his manners or his disappointing lack of balls. The woman gave Suho a curt nod and her heels. Suho really had a strong urge to call her the ‘b’ word.

 

He glanced over at the cause of the scolding and gulped. There he was, arm draped across the handle of one of the most popular machines in the gym. Yixing’s face was rested on his limp forarms while the rest of him nestled comfortable into the seat of the machine. Some people were looking at Yixing with impatience, clearly wanting to haul Yixing away to use it themselves.

 

Suho looked around the gym for s, but he didn’t see them, except for Kris, who was staring at this complex machine, he’s been looking at it for a while. He was going to ask Kris to wake Yixing up, but thought not, because Kris would definitely make fun of him for being scared of waking Yixing up.

 

Yeah. .Suho never told anyone this but, he’s afraid of Yixing.

 

Yixing is nice to everybody, that’s what they all say. But definitely not to him. Nobody has noticed it, but all Yixing does to Suho is ignore, or glower at him.

 

And he had no idea why.

 

But good thing Yixing sleeps all the time.

 

He looked at the sleeping man. OK,  he gives up, he’ll just bear with that attendant’s voice because he wasn’t waking Yixing up. Like, what the hell was he thinking agreeing to do it?

 

But he felt himself take a step closer.

 

What in the world! Legs! What are you doing?

 

He took another step.

 

Legs, don’t move.

 

He took successive steps towards the male in the machine.

 

STAHP

 

His right arm motioned to touch Yixing in the cheek. Why can’t he control his limbs?

 

Poke

 

Suho gasped. What has he done? Oh please Oh please Oh please don’t wake up. But being the unlucky person he was, Yixing stirred and gave out a small whimper and he indeed did wake up. Yixing looked at Suho through half-lidded eyes, not fully registering Suho’s image due to fresh sleep clouding his vision, and blinked slowly a couple of times.

 

Suho felt all of the air in his lungs constrict him. “U-um wake up?” Suho croaked out.

 

When Yixing finally fully opened his eyes and saw Suho, the sleepiness was gone, and a look of complete apprehension followed suit.

 

“The ?” Yixing mumbled, glaring at Suho, making the latter flinch.

 

Oh fudge. Scary.

 

“U-uh. .” Suho fumbled. “T-the others w-want to use the machine y-your sleeping on.”

 

Yixing looked around, meeting the stares of the ones lining up for the machine. He sighed and stood up. He flashed Suho a look. “Hey, find me another place to sleep.”

 

Suho tilted his head a little, trying to desperately think of another place for Yixing. He lifted up an index finger, signifying his success in doing so. “They have massaging beds in the locker room!”

After stating his suggestion, Suho motioned to turn away but was stopped by Yixing.’s commanding tone.

 

“Wait.”

 

Suho gave out a nervous smile, trying reaaally hard not to show his fear of the man in front of him, but ultimately failing. “Hm?”

 

Yixing cocked his head. “Lead me.” He said apathetically.

 

Suho meekly nodded. Why the hell does he need him to lead him to the locker room? But he really didn’t want to cross Yixing so he just obeyed, ugh. .he’s the president of their club, .but why is everyone telling him what to do?

 

Kai even made this thing called ‘Suho-syndrome’, where nobody listens to you. Suho sighed, maybe he should go to one of those leadership seminars.

 

They arrived at the locker room and asked the attendant for directions towards the massage beds, they turned a few corners and went through some doors as per instruction, Yixing went to the wrong ones a few times, blaming Suho for ‘Not leading him properly’. Honestly, Suho’s fear was slowly turning into agitation, but he didn’t have it in him to show it.

 

Finally they went through a door of beads and were met with the fresh scent of lavender and chamomile the empty room had about six beds and was dimly lit giving off this whole ‘therapeutic aura’. Suho made a mental note pay for a massage in this place.

 

Suho rocked on the balls of his feet. “Uh. .so, this is it.” He gained the courage to look Yixing in the eyes, expecting some sort of recognition, or maybe even a thanks, but Yixing just stared at him.

 

Really, . .Suho can’t believe that people find this guy nice.

 

With a slight nod, Suho went out of the room, glad that he was away from Yixing. Suho rarely didsliked people, and he hated disliking people, but Yixing was just making it too difficult for him. About half-way out of the locker room, he feels his nether regions vibrate. .ok that sounded wrong. He stuffed his hand in his basketball shorts to pull out his ringing phone.

 

“Kris?” Suho asked.

 

“Have you seen Yixing.?” He asked. Suho inwardly groaned, no way was he going to confront Yixing again.

 

“Uh. .maybe. . “

 

“So? Which is it?”

 

“Umm. .”

 

“You’ve seen him haven’t you?” Kris deadpanned. Darn you Kris and your good perception.

 

Suho pouted as he gave in. “Yeah.”

 

“Listen, can you get our locker keys from him? We shared a locker and I really need to get something from my bag.”

 

Suho tsked. “What are you getting?”

 

“N-nothing.” Kris audibly stuttered.

 

“Well, if you’re getting nothing then I’m not getting the keys.”

 

Kris whined. “You know what I mean.”

 

Suho pretended to be lost. “No Kris, I don’t know what you mean.”


“J-just get it!”

 

“It’s a beauty product isn’t it?”

 

“No!” Kris answered a little too quickly.

 

“Yep, it is a beauty product alright, probably in the hair gel category.” Suho couldn’t help but shake his head, he knew the other too well.

 

“. . . .”

 

“Damn you Suho.” Kris admitted.

 

Suho chuckled. “That girl that you’re eyeing right now better be pretty.” He said before hanging up. Suho couldn’t help but smile at how much Kris and him knew each other so well, but at the same time get annoyed at Kris’ request.

 

With an intake of breath and a gulp, Suho made his way again to the massage room. He shifted the beads to get in.

 

“Hey Yixing Kris wants to—“ Suho stopped himself when he saw Yixing soundly asleep in one of the massage beds. Suho left for like only three minutes and yet Yixing was already asleep? As Suho’s grandpa would say ‘this guy would never survive in the war.’

 

Suho eyed the bawler on Yixing’s wrist on to which a key was hooked on. He had half a mind to actually wake the guy but realized how slightly cranky he gets when Kris or Chen wakes him up. So if he’s slightly cranky with Kris and Chen, than what more to him?

 

Suho quietly edged closer to the sleeping man, and cringed a bit when Yixing shifted in his sleep, tucking his arm under the other, making getting the key without waking him a harder task.

 

When he was only a foot away from Yixing he managed to swerve his hand towards the bawler but immediately retracted it when he saw Yixing’s expression change.

 

“How in the world am I supposed to do this?” Suho mumbled quietly. For a few moments all he did was stare at Yixing. Hmm. . he actually looks pleasant when he’s like this.

 

Suho took a deep breath and again reached for the key. Just a little bit more and he’s got it. His fingers were now on the bawler, dragging it off. Come on. .just a few. . more. .

 

Suho let out quite an unmanly yelp when he felt himself get pulled down towards the bed, with Yixing clinging on to him like he was some kind of pillow. For a moment, Suho thought that the other woke up, but he was surprised to see that Yixing still had a peaceful expression. A peaceful expression that he just wants to slap away since his face is freaking squashed in Yixing’s chest!

 

Ughh. .this is way too uncomfortable. .

 

And awkward. .really awkward.

 

Yep. .yes it is.

 

He’s waiting for him to let go.

 

. . .

 

Yep

 

He’s not letting go

 

Ok

 

Suho was starting to panic.

 

Yixing smacked his lips together in comfort as he unconsciously tightened his grip around Suho. What the?. .then Suho felt himself being rolled into the bed and hauled to Yixing’s side, like a human pillow.

 

Suho gave out a mental scream as he clammed his eyes shut. This is SO wrong. He cracked an eye open but immediately closed it when he realized that the other’s face was only mere centimeters away from his. They were so close that Suho could tell that the other had honey cereal for breakfast, or was it Yixing’s natural smell?

 

But anyways. . Oh Fudge Oh Fudge Oh Fudge Oh Fudge. He felt Yixing’s breath ghost over his unconsciously reddening cheeks. OH HOLY FUDGE! 

 

Suho tried to nudge the sleep maniac with his arms, which are currently resting on Yixing’s chest. He gave a slight push. No effect. He pushed harder and it only garnered an annoyed grunt from the other. Still, not giving up, Suho gave another hopeful push but failed since Yixing just scrunched up his face and he nuzzled near Suho’s collarbone. Yixing was letting out tired whimpers or were they soft snores? Suho would've thought that it was cute, but it definitely wasn't! B-because Yixing is a guy and moreover a jerk (to him anyways)!

 

'Suho." Yixing mumbled in his sleep.

Suho instantly widened his eyes and took in a sharp breath of air. He felt something weird, like his heart was now somewhere on his adam’s apple, beating at a demonically fast pace.

 

What he hell did he just hear??

 

Suho quietly groaned, clamming his eyes even tighter as he said to himself that he probably just heard wrong.

 

Somebody. Please save him.

 

~*^^~

 

Yep. 8th chap out! hahaha. sorry if this chap ended with cliffhangers, but it was just too long to cram in 1 chapter. Oh and thanks for all the comments and subscribers!! You guys are awesome. 
 

I feel that this chapter isn't really funny, sorry about that. I just couldn't insert them properly in this chap. .hehehe, I'll make it up in the next chapter. Anyways, Luhan and Tao will be showing up in the next chapter. ;)