Get them out!

The Going Home Club

Chen was annoyed.

Chen must get revenge.

Okay, why is he refering to himself in the third person like a caveman? Well, it's what he does when he feels super angry. Why is he super angry? It's because the other members are probably talking about him at base camp. About how freaked out he was about the rust, or how he was on the brink of tears when he realized that he might get next to no sleep tonight becase no. .he was NOT going to lie down on potentially disease giving soil that might have hundreds of bugs sleeping beneath it.

He made his way a short distance away from the campsite.

The others are probably deeming him as a complete neatfreak by now, judging by how Kris made fun of him for sitting down with a mesh of tissues separating his from the dirty ground, or how Xiumin smirked amusedly when Chen gave out just a slightly unmanly squeak when accidentally touched a mossy rock. The nerve of that Baozi.

Yes he may always carry a spray bottle of alcohol or yes, he may have slight phobia of germs but he is DEFINITELY not a puss---

"AHHH!" he screamed as he felt on his wrist. He stared at the small beatle with absolute horror as he continuously tried to get it off by spraying alcohol on it relentlessly. Giving out short strangled screams with each spray. When the poor beatle finally fell off he took a breath.

He stared at the tiny soaked beatle.

Okay. . maybe he IS a , but the member's don't have to rub it in.

So, to appease his moment of slight self-loathing he decides to implement prank number 56 of his prank handbook. 

He took out the lighter Kyungsoo gave to him a while ago. Kyungsoo said something about using the lighter if he takes too long to get back from getting firewood but nah. .they can probably figure something out.

It's called fake flamethrower. What he needs for the prank is a bottle, some yarn, hydrogen peroxide and some AA batteries. When thrown, the bottle will emit a light as strong as a light from a flamethrower. Anyone who sees the light will probably experience blindess for a minute or two.

Bwahahahahahha!

The pranks are painful but not painful enough to push people to press charges. 

Really, . .he's this close to worshipping the creator of that handbook. 

Oh. .wait he's the creator of the handbook.

Bwahahahahhahaha!

He is such a genius.

He feels less of a already.

Just they wait.  

Bwahahahahahahhah!

He begins to set up his materials when suddenly he hears voices screaming at each other.

 


"Sehun and Luhan began pushing at the boulder, both screaming out panicked profanities as they did so. Luhan's shoulder was starting to get numb from repeatedly banging against the rock while his body was losing it's feel due to the cold. Realizing that all they'll probably achieve by continuing to do this are broken bones, he held Sehun by the shoulders and stopped him. They were both breathing heavily, cold mist accompanying their breathes.

"This. .is not working." Luhan stated, already more than slightly frazzled by the situation.

"So what's the plan?" Sehun agreed.

Luhan pondered for a bit. "You. ." he said like he had the greatest idea ever, making Sehun immediately perk up and listen.

"Go by that tree." Luhan continued. Sehun leant in closer.

"And run towards this boulder and hope that your abnormally skinny self is enough to break it."

Sehun paused for a while like he was pondering the feasibility of that, but narrowed his eyes after realizing that that was more of an insult than an actual plan.  " you man."

Luhan just wanted to scream at Sehun's ever-present stupidity.

"We should call for help !" Luhan stated with a tone that called for urgency. 

Hand met wrist as Luhan began pulling Sehun in a sure direction, forcing Sehun to suddenly sprint.  The cold air gushing in his nostrils was heightening Sehun's discomfort but he tried to hold back his whines, after all they were now running  not because his great need to pee, but to save the potentially endangered lives of two of their friends. But when Luhan yanked his arm so suddenly, making a  gruesome sounding crack that he doesn't know whether it came from a stepped on branch or from his own shoulder socket, he cracked. .literally.

"Slow down for a while!" Sehun exclaimed in between ragged and foggy breathes, making Luhan briefly flash him a look.

"Shut up, if you're cold imagine how Kyungsoo and Kai feels in that friggin cave." Luhan snapped at him before turning back to the front. Though Sehun only saw Luhan's expression for a brief moment, he could tell that Luhan was worried as hell, his voice was shaky and slightly choked and Sehun could tell that it wasn't just from the cold. Don't get him wrong he was also worried, but Luhan, judging from his unstable steps, needed to calm down.

And just when their pace was at it's greatest, Luhan suddenly halted, making Sehun crash into him.

"What the-. .aww !" Sehun cursed as he started rubbing his nose after it hit Luhan's very bony shoulder blades. He wanted to tell Luhan to get some frickin muscles or something, but realized that he really wasn't one to talk.

Luhan ignored Sehun's whines and started looking around, he wanted to scream to the heavens because he realized that he had absolutely no idea where he was going.

Why the hell were they the ones to have been given the responsibility of saving the two? He groaned as he wiped his face in frustration.  Why did this just have to be a pine-only forest?

He began to look deeper into  his surroundings and thought that maybe he too them even deeper in the forest.

Damn. .

Luhan was looking around like a frazzled dear, whipping his head in every direction. His eyes showed the evident panic he was feeling and quickly grew bloodshot, his breathing was starting to get even rougher and Sehun was growing scared that maybe Luhan was going into some sort of panic attack. Please oh god no, he's really not good at calming poeple down, but he tried nonetheless, because even if Luhan is an , he's not a total , he did save him from dying after all.

Sehun grabbed Luhan's shoulders and began shaking him ruthlessly.

Again, he's emphasizing that he's not good at this.

"Calm.The.down." Sehun said with an awkward equivalent shake with every word. Holding him, Sehun realized that Luhan was trembling and Sehun felt this weird kind of burping sensation in his chest when Luhan suddenly looked up at him, completely lost. His cheeks were flushed from the cold and his breath was heavy and ragged from the running and the panicking, but what really got him was Luhan's wide  and. . for the first time, fearful eyes staring up at him.

For some reason it made Sehun's heart race.

Usually Luhan's stare is prideful, often times spiteful, sometimes mischievous and seldom steely. very rarely flower-zombie like. .but never has Sehun seen him this. ..

vulnerable.

Sehun realized that something must've happened to Luhan that made him react this way.

Sehun didn't know what to do. He needed to do something quick, Luhan's adorab- ehem. .h-he means um. .  freaky eyes were starting to get to him. Should he hug him? no. .no that's gay, should he like. .talk to him? no no. .Kai and Kyungsoo would freeze to death if he took the time to do that. .

"Uh umm. ." Sehun stammered. He does know that he has to be completely delicate with dealing with this kind of situatio--

*slap*

But apparently his stupid brain chose the option of slapping Luhan.

Luhan blinked, a kind of hazy shock registered on his face.

"What the. . . actual ?" Luhan stared at him, that freaky look from before immediately vanished and was replaced with his normal 'I hate Sehun' face.

"Um . .are you. . uh. .okay?" Sehun awkwardly tried to salvage the situation.

Luhan looked at him like he was absolutely crazy. 

Well, it did work on turning Luhan back to normal.

"Am I okay?" Luhan replied with a sharp whisper and an irritated eye twitch. "Well, judging by the fact that KYUNGSOO AND KAI ARE ING STUCK IN A CAVE, WE'RE ING LOST, AND YOU JUST ING SLAPPED ME THEN I'M GONNA HAVE TO SAY NO! I am not okay you little peice of shi--!" 

"What? who's a peice of ?" Chen's voice suddenly asked.

Luhan's eyes narrowed. 

"Great!" he threw up his hands in the air in defeat. "Now I'm hearing voices?"

"What am I a ghost?" Chen's voice said again, accompanied by the sight of Chen's brunnette head suddenly emerging between the trunks of two pine trees, followed by the  rest of him.

"AAAAAAAH!" Luhan and Sehun screamed, startled.

"Heh." Chen just looked at them like they were weird. "Apparently I am?"

Realizing that it really was just plain ole' Chen, Luhan calmed down. "Oh god. .Are you lost too?"

"No,.. ." Chen stared at them weirdly again. "why would I be lost when the base camp is just over there?" he said as he jerked his thumb in the direction of the trees he just went through.

Sehun and Luhan looked at each other, thinking that they didn't hear right.

". . what?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah, the camp is like. . literally 10 meters away from here." Chen raised an eyebrow, amusement starting to show on his face. "I've been hearing you guys scream at each other for a while now. I didn't tell you cuz it was pretty funny, but after after a few minutes it was just getting annoying and pitiful, so yeah. . I'm here to tell you that the base camp is just over there."

Luhan just stared, unblinking, while Sehun was waiting for the immenent exposion that was going to come from Luhan any minute.

"Say. .that again?" Luhan muttered, a murderous look in his eyes. But that just amused Chen even more.

"I just told you, the base camp is right over threre." Kris repeated, a smug look forming on his face as he stretched out his hands. "Ha! bow down before your merciful savio---GAH!" 

Chen screamed and immediately dropped on the ground as he felt a very painful blow to the crotch courtesy Luhan. All Chen could do was do a silent scream, cheek pressed pathetically against the soil, grabbing his injured Jr. while watching Luhan sprint towards the direction of the base camp. 

". . .that little ." Chen  croaked in pain as an involuntary tear roll down his cheek. He doesn't know which is worse, the pain from his crotch or knowing that thousands of bacteria are probably crawling on him from the ground.

Sehun looked down at him. 

"I know how that feels bro'"

 


The seven men were just staring at an empty space on the ground. They were looking at their bonfire site, . . minus the bonfire. 

". . a nail file?" Chanyeol looked at the object Baekhyun tossed him. "What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Make fire of course." Baekhyun said like it was no big deal. Chanyeol looked at him in disbelief. "You know friction and stuff."

"Right, and I'll also pull a rabbit out of it." Chanyeol replied, sarcasm dripping. Not anything you rub together makes fire you know?

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and pondered for a bit before tossing Chanyeol a random rock that hit him on the toe, making him shriek in pain.

"OW! you don't have to throw rocks at me!"

It was Baekhyun's turn to face palm. "You were supposed to catch it. So that your could rub the file against it or something. I thought your were the chemist here."

 Chanyeol looked a bit affronted. "Well, I'm sorry if I haven't studied the  nail file plus rock equals fire chemical reaction before. And I  don't have to follow orders from you." he whined, suddenly realizing that heck, he's done taking from Baekhyun fits. He needs to man up, tell Baekhyun that he's Park Chanyeol, a friggin 6 ft mass of man, and he's Byun Baekhyun a significantly shorter mass of boy.

"Oh really?" Baekhyun's eyebrows raised with an intimidatingly sinister look in his eyes.

Don't falter Chanyeol. .don't.

"Not really." Chanyeol looked away.

Aaaah. ..

Maybe he'll tell Baekhyun that another day.

"Where in the world is Kyungsoo?" Xiumin whined, believing completely that Chanyeol definitely won't be able to make fire, he should be worried that Kyungsoo just spent about 2 hours just searching for firewood but he was more concerned about him starting to lose the feel in his arms due to the cold. "He's the only one who knows how to make fire."

They were starting to feel real stupid about putting out the car fire without getting fire first.

"So. ."  Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. "There are eight. .no wait. seven men here since Chen disappeared to god knows where doing god knows what, and no one can make a fire?"

"Everyone knows how to make a fire." Kris commented. "You'd have to be stupid to not know how to use a lighter."

"Obviously we don't have a lighter." Baekhyun pointed out.

"Then we have to use those. .what do you call them?. . uh. .those stick things that comes with the box?" Kris answered. 

"You mean. . matches?" Suho offered, seriously wondering wether Kris is pretending not to know.

"But what if we don't have lighters and matches?" Baekhyun tried again.

Kris just stared at them looking like he clearly believed that no other options could exist. "Dragons?"

"Come on kris stop joking." Baekhyun said, praying hard that Kris was just pretending not to know that you can make fire from friction.

"Pfft! come on guys, I was just joking." Kris scoffed, making every one sigh in relief that Kris wasn't that dumb. "I know that all dragons died like a hundred years ago, along with dinasaurs and unicorns." 

What. .  the actual ? They searched signs of any joking intention on Kris' face. .but 'lo. .  there was neigh!.=O

Oh Kris.  .

"I think all that blonde dye is going to his brain." Baekhyun whispered to Xiuminl.

"That is so racist." the baozi commented

"Well, blonde isn't a race, so I'm safe." Baekhyun shrugged. 

"Seriously guys." Yixing face palmed, in an effort to change the subject. "This is a problem."

"What? Kris' apparently very limited general knowledge or Baekhyun being racist?" Xiumin asked. 

"Hey! I'm not racist, I tod y---" before Baekhyun could finish defending himself, they heard someone's fist collide with the compact soil. They all looked at Tao.

"What problem??" Tao, who has been silent ever since the whole car explosion, suddenly snapped, he looked like he was just about to break into a tantrum,"The fact that our toes are about to ING snap off from the cold???"  apparently the cold makes Tao veerry y; the scary, black belted, 'imma kill you with just my fingers' kinda y. 

"OR the fact that we're in the middle of ing no where with no means of transportation???" his voice was now a whole notch louder. The others looked at each other, secretly wondering wether they'll be able to hold against Tao if he, by chance, goes berserk on them. But juding by the scary veins popping out of Tao's temple, the answer, even with all 6 of them, would be no.

"C-Calm down Ta---" Suho was cut off.

 "OR the fact that there isn't a single ING PERSON WHO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE ING FIRE IN THIS ING GROUP!!!!" Now he was full out screaming. "We have so many ING problems right now that you better ING specify what ING problem you ING mean!!"

Tao's chest was heaving up and down due to his outburst. 

"Holy ,. .I'm scared." Xiumin 

"Really. . If we had a swear jar, our club would be so rich." Suho jokingly mumbled even though he was also more than a little bit scared of Tao. Tao's head snapped to Suho's direction, with his angry eyes being accentuated with his even more prominent than usual under eye circles, He was just about to start screaming again when suddenly a jacket covered his face. He immediately grabbed the thick fabric and yanked it away, ready to scream at the stupid soul who was brave enough to throw it right in the middle of his outburst.

"What the hell Kri-" he was immediately silenced when Kris wrapped his jacket around him, grabbed his shoulders and pulled him closer to himself.

Tao was visibly flustered by Kris' sudden action, blinking a few times while he was as stiff as a board. "Wh-what are you doing?"

The other members were still inwardly debating whether they should be happy that Kris managed to shut Tao up or grossed out by the fact that heck.. .that's Kris and Tao, being totally unlike Kris and Tao.

"If you were cold you could've said so." Kris lowly mumbled, not looking at Tao. But the martial artist could faintly see reds showing up on Kris' ears, signifying that he was as shocked that he was doing something as mushy as this. Even though technecially they were a couple, they weren't the type to do these kinds of things, since both of them have this weird phobia of showing affection to each other. 

"Wh-what are you doing?" Tao muttered, still not moving an inch.

"Being romantic." Kris replied, the awkwardness showing  on his face. "A-aren't I supposed to do these types of things?"

 Tao immediately pinked and started to look flustered ". . h-how the hell should I know?"

The others just stared in awe as a dragon turned into this stuttering panda. Kris being all affectionate was kinda funny and kinda gross at the same time, but heck,. .whatever saves them from getting beat up.

Tao just stayed silent, making Kris worry and think that this probably wasn't such a good idea,  that maybe he just managed to piss Tao even more. So he leaned down a bit to look at Tao's reaction. And when he did, he saw Tao  red all over, his brows furrowed and his lips pursed together.

. .

Damn. . .

He kept staring. He might've looked scary as cuz he momentarilly lost his ability to blink.

"What the hell are you looking at?" Tao snapped, but his voice was definitely a pitch higher.

So friggin adorable.

Something clicked inside Kris, he realized that he was the one that's making Tao this way. When he realized that, the awkwardness he felt went away and was replaced with some sort of strange new conviction.

He wonders: why the hell he was scared of Tao all this time? He knew that he was probably gonna get for this later but an evil plan swarmed his mind; it's time to make up for lost time.

Maybe he should push his luck. .just a little bit more.

He tightened his grip on Tao and leant in closer, making Tao visibly flinch and instinctively back away.

"Tao.. .are you okay? You're looking a bit red." he said with fake concern.

". . ." Tao looked away, making Kris fanboy inside.

Kris breathed hot air into his hands, he was cold too, maybe it wasn't a very good idea to wear pimp-looking ricky martin v-necks in this weather, but seeing Tao this way made him not care, heck he didn't even care that the other members are never gonna let him live this down. He put his warm hands against Tao's forehead and leaned imposibly closer.

"Are you sick?" he mused. Knowing that he was really backing Tao in a corner here.

He waited for a reaction, but what happened next was definitely not the reaction he was looking for.

He felt a sharp peircing pain as Tao punched him right in the face, making him double over in pain.

"Oh my God! My nose" Kris screamed as he tried to see wether he was bleeding or not. 

"Oh ! I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to--" Tao shrieked. "It was just that. .you were too close and that I. . instinctively. ."

The other members immediately laughed at Kris' misfortune.

"HAHHAHAHAHHA! that was some funny !." Xiumin hollered.

"Apparently that's how Tao reacts to romance." Lay chuckled as he took a picture of Kris flapping like a bird in pain.

"I knew that Kris, Tao and sweet can't stay in the same sentence" Baekhyun shook his head amusedly.

But everyone's laughter fell short when they heard the sound of hurried feet bustling through the leaves accompanied by Luhan's hysterical sounding voice.

"GUYS!" He said, tears almost starting to fall from his eyes. "Kai and Kyungsoo!"

Luhan's expression of dread that called for urgency said it all. There were no explanations needed, everyone immediately got up and followed him as he ran.

Except for Chen, . .who was left aching on the soil, his balls needed some more time. 

 


SORRY SORRYY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER AGAIN! and for the ULTRA LATE UPDATE. T.T

It's cuz I just started my 2nd yr in college and. . yeah. .ive been so busy. and this chapter is probably ty and stuff and crappy, and i made you guys wait for a ty chapter, its just cuz i really tried to write. . but had a weird moment of writers block, but i tried to overcome it cuz . . . .. . .

THIS HAS BEEEEEEEEEEEN FEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAATUUUUUUUUUUUREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like wth????? CANT GET OVER IT! :D I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCCH! like really I cant spazz enough like omg omg omg. 

that's why I feel so bad for this update. T.T

I will try to be better guys. hhuhuhuhuhuu. that's why I cut this chapter short cuz I'm still planning for how the hell they're going to get out of that cave,. . hahaahha even I dont know guys,. .anything can happen. dun dun dun. .lolzz

 

anyways! thanks so much. you guys dont know how happy I am.  :')