I have to go home~ but baby it's cold outside~

The Going Home Club

Kris was absolutely fuming, of course, he did survive a life-threatening explosion with just the loss of an eyebrow. But hey, who were they to judge?

Suho was on the brink of crying from feeling so guilty and from Kris' constant reminder at how Suho potentially ruined his life.

"What if it never grows back again huh??"

"Do you know how LONG and how HARD it was to make my eyebrows look like that? Have you seen how manly and how awesome my eyebrows look? Oh. . scratch that, I meant EYEBROW! cuz I only have one now!"

"If you take away my nose, my hair, my other eyebrow and my handsomeness. . YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE VOLDEMORT!"

The members were going to get angry too from the near death experience Suho's car caused, but they think that Kris' eyebrow rampage was enough to cover for all o them.

"Do you think that losing an eyebrow for him equates to dying?" Kyungsoo muttered softly to Xiumin.

"I don't know, but damn. . when his anger subsides I can't wait to laugh at him." Xiumin said, in an effort to stop himself from giggling eyerytime Kris' eyebrowless side comes into view.

" . I wan't to insult him so badly, but I think he'll kill me if I do right now." Chen added, now being free from his rust phobic self.

"Ah. .really Chen? the amounts of insults we could throw at you after your whole neat freak meltdown is infinite." Luhan smirked.

Chen snorted and then immediately paused, opened his mouth and made his eyes 3 times bigger.

"What the are you doing?" 

"Immitating your face when Sehun hugged you." Chen said, slinging an arm around a flustered Sehun.

Luhan was momentarilly flustered but then quickly narrowed his eyes, but the others already saw the blush that was beginning to form on his cheeks

" you." Luhan muttered.

"Hmm. .maybe later." Chen winked and pretended to take off his jacket.

"Uh. .you are the most disgusting neat freak ever." Luhan sighed.

 

Kai saw Kyungsoo slowly walk away from their group and sit by the base of a nearby tree. He looked stressed. Kai wanted to sit down next to him, comfort him, offer him a jacket and flash him one of his breathtaking smiles. Usually, with any other person, that would do the trick and everything would be back to unicorns and rainbows, but with Kyungsoo, it definitely wouldn't suffice. 

Realizing that, he wanted to stay in the circle and continue laughing at the others' stupidity and ignore the doe eyed teenager.

Because that was the easier thing to do

Avoid contact.

Honestly speaking, Kai's feelings towards the other was strictly platonic, but platonic in a sense wherein he's drawn to the other for no apparent reason. There was just something about the other that made him feel engaged yet nervous at the same time, especially since he's positve Kyungsoo still hated him for what he did. 

But that was the whole purpose of this trip right? to help him crawl back in Kyungsoo's short list of acceptable people.

Kai blinked a few times when the members caught him spacing out. 

"Yah.. .why is it that you haven't mentioned a single dirty joke yet?" Baekhyun inquired.

"Cuz your face is dirty enough." Kai retorted half-heartedly.

"That . .doesn't make any sense."

"Yeah? so does a black flax seed soda pop." Kai randomly said without even thinking, since his mind was still concentrated on how he should approach Kyungsoo.

"What the ?"

Here goes. .

Slowly, he detached himself from the group and made his way towards the tree. His hands felt clammy despite the cold and his throat was getting dry. His stride had an awkward jump in every step. Totally un'Kai'-like. He felt this every time he was going near Kyungsoo. Even though it was always this hard to approach the other, he still grabbed every opportunity he could, since. . well, he doesn't even know. But something just makes him want to be accepted by the other again. He usually doesn't give a rat's about being forgiven, but for Kyungsoo, he does.

Which is. .again, something very Un'Kai'-like

He took a deep breath, pushed all the nervousness to the back and plastered over a fake smirk and a confident walk.

A thing he does when he's trying to talk to Kyungsoo.

"Heeey. ." Kai said lowly, smirking down at an angry looking Kyungsoo.

"Hey Kai." Kyungsoo replied half-heartedly.

Kai frowned on the inside but kept his cocky grin on the outside.

"So. .how's it going?"

Kai wanted to punch himself. .what the happened to your coolness man?

"How's it going?" Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow. "We are stuck, in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night, with nothing but a burning car." his voice had a stabbing bite behind every word that made Kai flinch.

Kai really didn't know what to say, so he awkwardly sat down, a comfy 2 feet away from Kyungsoo, knowing that the other would be more annoyed if he was closer.

"We have each other." Kai joked.

His plan of lightening the mood definitely failed, proven by the sigh that escaped Kyungsoo's lips.

"What do you want Kai?"

"For you to forgive me." Kai immediately answered.

Kyungsoo immediately turned to him and stated. "Didn't I answer that before? I said I forgave you."

Kai's vision was kept fixed on the grass on his side. "I don't believe you." he muttered.

Kyungsoo gave out another sigh before slowly getting up. "Well." he made a quick glance at Kai. "I don't believe you too."

 

Kai just stared at Kyungsoo's retreating back.

Was it just him? or did everything get colder?

Though he guesses he deserves it.

 


 

"Moooooooooooommmmmm." Suho whined into his phone. "The car you made us ride.. ." he paused and took a deep breath. "it kind of .. .blew up."

There was a pause on the other line before the voice of Suho's mom started cascading out of the phone speakers like darting boulders.

The members looked at each other. They guess that Suho's bipolarity was hereditary.

"What?. .huh?  . . really?" Suho gasped, making the members crowd around in curiosity.

"uh huh.  .uh huh. . .yeah. . oh god. okay . . .crap. .yeah I'm sorry mom, . . thanks." Suho finally hung up, he had this forlorn look on his face with a shade of embarrassment encasing his features.

"What did she say?" Luhan asked.

"She said that I'm stupid." 

"No . ." they rolled their eyes.

Suho looked offended for a while but then reverted to his mopey look.

". .and?" Baekhyun urged, rubbing his palms together. Chanyeol then took Baekhyun's hands and blew hot air on them to keep them warm, the others were a bit shocked by their intimate gesture but the two just took it as something completely normal.

"She said.. .that she can't believe that I actually used the car." Suho drawled.

"What???!" the members exclaimed in unison, making him flinch.

"Uh . .apparently, she was just joking with me when she said that we should use the pick up truck. She assumed that when I saw the truck we would just reschedule our trip to tomorrow when our van would be free."

Silence.

Suho just closed his eyes to brace himself from the scoldings he'll probably recieve, but was surprised by a gentle hand on his back.

"Oh Suho. . " Baekhyun said with a hint of pity in his voice. "That was so stupid even we can't get angry at it."

"I don't know if I should be grateful or offended." Suho mumbled.

"Be offended." Luhan sighed.

 


 

"So guys." Suho clapped his hands to get the members' attention. "The car that's going to send us to the resort will arrive about 7 am tomorrow. So. . .uh. ." Suho fidgeted, they knew that this could not be good. "We. . Uh. .I guess we have to stay here for the night."

They just stared at him.

It was sort of comical how suddenly each of the members started calling potential people who would be willing to get out of bed on the middle of the night and drive them to a resort a hundred kilometers away

"Heechul!" Baekhyun was almost on the brink of hysteria. "I told you, your face mask will dry on the way here"

"Come on Sohee. Do it for your twin." Xiumin pleaded.

"Taeyon. . " Sehun mumbled to his cousin. "If I tell my mom she'll NEVER let me leave the friggin house again, you're the only one I've got."

"Please Onew,. .I'll do your physics homework for like a week. .AND I'll throw in a bucket of chicken." Chanyeol tried.

"YOU WILL PICK US UP DAMMIT! I ALREADY LOST A ING EYEBROW!" Kris screamed into his phone. "Huh?. . no?" he mumbled as his eye twitched. "Fine thanks anyway. I love you too mom."

"Kyuhyun. .are you really that evil that you'll let your nephew freeze to death in the middle of nowhere?" Kyungsoo guilt-tripped. "Oh yeah .you are that evil."

"Put your damn muscular legs to good use and drive here Luna!" Luhan demanded. "Okay. .fine. .that was rude I'm sorry. .I'm just really stresed. .Oh god don't cry. . don't tell your boy friend, he'll kill me." 

Kai started calling all his friends. . okay girlfriends. .okay EX girlfriends. but the answers he got from most of them was the modification of this line "Good! I hope your balls will freeze to death!"

"Please Victoria. I promise that I'll stop sleeping everytime you talk about your love life If you pick us up." Yixing bargained.

"Oh come on man, it was one prank, you don't have to put away our friendship because of it." Chen reasoned to Jonghyun. "Sure you fell of a roof because of it, but at least your cast was taken off like a week afterwards. .I even signed it."

Tao was the scariest one. He started dialing numerous suspicious numbers and started screaming in chinese, and from his tone, they could tell that it mainly consisted of cursing. From their broken chinese vocabulary, they could faintly understand the words. '"Gang" "Chinese mafia"  "Pick us up" "Wanna die?" "I know where you live " and a very wide range of cursewords.

In the end, because of their impeccably ed up relationships, they found no one.

And they resorted to the only choice they had:

 

Panic.

Chen was almost on the brink of returning to his previous melt down.

"I really can't . . sleep on ing soil."

Chanyeol suddenly screamed. " A CICADA!" he exclaimed but then he realized that he was just being paranoid. "Ahh. .damn you leaf."

"I. . I have to pee." Sehun complained. "You don't think that there's a bathroom conveniently placed here do you?"

"It's almost midnight man." Xiumin declared.

Baekhyun looked broken as he looked at his phone. "No wifi." he said. "How will I live?"

 

Suddenly a loud cough interrupted their series of complaints. They all looked at Yixing.

"Okay listen up guys. Our car's busted, No one's willing to pick us up cuz we're antisocial weirdos and we can't walk cuz that'll take us forever. So why don't we just stop acting like and frickin' accept the fact that we're staying the night here. We're all men right? What kind of man is scared of a little dirt, the dark and cicada shaped leaves? So you better stop whining before you all make my boyfriend cry." Yixing suddenly dropped, heaving since he's really not used to speaking so much. He's really not angry or anything, but he just has to do something before Suho cries, cuz really the man looks like he's gonna blow any minute.

He expected the members to like, shut up, ignore or even give some sort of comeback but instead he was met with a string of giggles

"Pfffft. ." Chanyeol giggled. "Who are you and what have you done with Yixing." 

"Lol. .Yixing got angry." Chen commented, chuckling in between his words.

"Woa. .I never heard Yixing . .like. .talk that much." Sehun marveled.

Yixing sighed.

Ahh. . So this is what Suho feels like whenever no one takes him seriously.

He looked to his left to look at the said man,who had his head down. Oh crap. .is. .is he crying? 

"Uh hey. .are you okay?" Yixing asked.

". .friend. ."

"Huh?"

Suho muttered something incoherent and started fidgeting with his hands.

"What?" Yixing was really concerned now. How the hell should he comfort Suho?

"You just called me your boyfriend." Suho raised his head, completely tearless but with a heavy blush on his cheeks.

Yixing would've face palmed if he didn't find that so adorable.

 


 

 

They had no choice. . had to  spend the night in the woods. The only comfort they had was that it was near the road and if they. .by any chance, die, they would be found quite easily.

 

   

 

~*^*~

So anywaaays basically nothing happened in this chapter. Lolzz. And it mainly consisted of dialogues . But i had toooooooooooooonss of fun writing it for some reason, maybe because it was so random.

But like. .if I add the next thing that I'm planning I think that it's gonna be too long. And i really wanted to update before summer class begins huhuhuhu which is tomorrow.   t(T_T) yeah. .that's me giving the finger. .ahhh. .only 5 days of vacation .

SO yeaah. .Kaisoo  and hunhan will be the center of the next chappieee.

heeheeeee. pls do comment, subscribe and upvote.

Yeah. .please do upvote guys. .I know that I'm being too hopeful here and thick-skinned, but it has really been my dream to be featured on aff.(i know that thats a bit impossible. But hey theres no harm in trying)  .it'll be like. .fricking awesome. so yeah. hahah if you  like the story please do upvote, it'll help me a lot. 

So yeaah .have a good night/morning guys. Keep staying awesome =D