Social Networking Series: Facebook

The Going Home Club

After a long hard day at school, Sehun just drops onto his bed like a log and just stay there, not even minding the fact that he’s lying face down, locking out the inflow of air. There was something that his foot was grazing on, and it annoyed him, not even glancing, he kicked the damn thing off and it landed on the floor with a heavy clang.

 

But wait. .didn’t he leave his laptop on the be—

 

He quickly sat up and peered through the edge of the bed.

 

Yep, there it lay, his laptop. . .

 

He scrambled down and got it, immediately inspecting for damages and turning it on. Come on ‘The Compeitition’ wake up. Yes, he named his laptop The competition, so that when people ask him: Hey where’s your laptop?, he’s able to answer. ‘I got the competition in the bag’.

 

Get it? Haha. .Sehun shakes his head at his own stupidness.

 

The opening tune of the laptop plays and Sehun heaves a sigh of relief. It lives.

 

He was about to turn it back off, but well, it’s on anyway, might as well check his non-existent social media social life. He opens the homepage of facebook and types in his username: Oh_Sehun.

 

Yep, he was real creative with that one.

 

“Ohsehun.” He mumbles as he types in his password. Yeah, his password was also his name. Sehun’s a firm believer that if it’s too obvious then people won’t be able to guess what it is.

 

He marveled at how many friend requests he got, and a surge of excitement hit him. Was this really it? Was he really getting popular? He clicked it and that thought shattered.

 

They were all members of the club. He mentally groaned. He’s already had enough of them in school, so why add the chaos to his facebook life?

 

Ughh. .

 

Before deciding on whether to accept them or not, he clicked on the lone message that he received.

 

It was from that ex-student council guy with the big eyes. Do Kyungsoo.

 

Good evening,

            It is a pleasure to have met you a while ago Sehun. I apologize for the fact that we might have met in a very unconventional manner (ie. Me slipping on the icepack on the floor and accidentally hitting you in the eye). If you do feel any pains in your left eye, just give me a word and I will pay for the damages.

 

Anyway, since we have not known each other long, and we now belong in the same club, I feel that I should send my regards to you here, a bit impersonal I know, but I wasn’t really able to introduce myself properly to you back in the meeting. So:

 

Hello Sehun, my name is Kyungsoo.

 

Sehun cringed. Wow, that Kyungsoo guy sounds a lot like an old and wrinkly business man. Like who uses proper indentions, punctuations, spelling, capitalization in facebook messages? Well apparently that guy. And the whole time he was reading the message, he was using a british accent, maybe because it just sounded that formal.

 

 He touched his left eye. It stung like a , but since he was nice, he didn’t mention it.

 

            Hello Kyungsoo, nice to meet you. He replied.

 

 

It’s kind weird introducing each other in messages.

 

He went back to the friendrequests.

 

 

  KimingJongin online

 

That was obviously Kai. Sehun's gonna bet all the money in his pocket (5 bucks) that those aren't Kai's abs. Anyways, lol. .his username kind of  sounds like Kim is ing Jongin. hahahah.

 

.

 

Kai's green-mindedness is apparently contagious.

 

 Shoemean online

 

Ugh. .he even manages to insert his lame puns in his username.

 

Im.A.Rainbow.Unicorn online

 

What the hell? I-is that Yixing? 

 

 It'sSuho online

 

Well duh. .it's Suho

 

ChickenChenChelada offline

 

Sehun frowned. Chen,. .ugh. .that 'me gusta' face still freaks him out. Good thing that troll's offline though.

 

 D.OKyungsoo online

 

Maybe Sehun will accept him, since he seems nice, stuffy and boring, but nice.

 

Duizhang.Kris online

 

Hmm. .Sehun wonders how his hives are doing. And what the hell does ‘Duizhang’ mean?

 

*google translates*

 

ooh. .it means leader. 

 

 PandaTao online

 

That kick looks scary. .maybe Sehun should just accept him.

 

Baek.tothe.hyun online

 

More like Di.tothe.Va

 

Suggested friends:

 TheLuhanMan online (suggested by ShoeMean)

 

Woa. .Sehun has to admit, Luhan looks attractive in his profile picture. But NOT in a gay way, but in a 'Ok I admit that that angle looks good on you but I am definitely more handsome' kind of way.

 

But hell no, Sehun ain't adding that guy. Luhan has to send him a friend request first. Due to 'curiousity', Sehun clicked on Luhan's profile and silently hoped that it wasn't private, but it wasn't private at all.

That grumpy guy is popular!

 

Like. .he has tons of friends.

 

Sehun read the comments of the girls in his profile picture.

 

LikeComment Share

Hana490, Kim_Jaewon, Kwon.RinRin and 398 others like this.

                                                                                   View 9 more comments

                                                                                  LadyInRed OMG oppa so Handsome! 

                                                                                  Kim_Jaewon MARRY ME! like idgfaugybcugrbnjsrngnsdksdihi

                                                                                   you would make the perfect husbaaaaaaannnd! *u*  !!!

                                                                                   Park.Minyeong08 I can just. .*sigh* I can drown in your eyes 4evar.  

                                                                                  SparklyPorcupine If you don't make me a fansign RIGHT now, I will

                                                                                   cut you. . JUST JOKING! I could never cut up your pretty face oppa =3

                                                                                   but seriously, make ma fansign.=/

 

 

What. The. . Did he just read?

 

Sehun wanted to shake those girls back to their senses. How could they even like someone like Luhan who's mean and bipolar most of the time? And holy mother of guacamole, the likes Luhan got was through the roof?

Sometimes, he just can't get the world.

He means, just look at Luhan's username: 'TheLuhanMan'. It just screams uncool!

Whilst complaining about Luhan's apparent popularity, Sehun was feeling his getting sore from sitting on the cold wooden floor of his bedroom, and decided to get up to his bed, while doing so, his thumb accidentally brushed over his touch pad.

Friend Request to TheLuhanMan sent.

 

NOOOOOOO! Sehun scrambled back up to his bed, about to undo the friend request but it was too late.

TheLuhanMan has accepted your friend request.

 

Damn. . just his luck. Now he'll think that Sehun actually wants to be friends with him. Great. .

Since he accidentally added his least liked member of the club, he decided to just accept every friend request anyway. Bad idea.. 

 

Because. .here starts Sehun's social media hell

 


 

Shoemean changed his name to LeBa0zi

                KimingJongin, Suho64, Duizhang.Kris and 2 others like this

                TheLuhanMan I thought you hated that nickname Min?

                LeBa0zi I lost a ing bet with Chen. -__-

                I'm.A.Rainbow.Unicorn *sigh* You’re not the only one. Look at mine.

                D.O.Kyungsoo tsk.tsk. You two. What have I told you about bets? 

                LeBa0zi Nothing really. .

                D.O.Kyungsoo Xiumin. .in the short time that I was gone, have you perhaps,

                inherited snark from Chen?

                LeBa0zi Oh god, . No. .or have I? =0 . Maybe I have.

                D.O.Kyungsoo Xiumin! profanity!

                LeBa0zi Oh no. .maybe I have been influenced by that devil. Oh wait, I already

                curse, nothing new there. haha

                Oh_Sehun What about you Luhan? did you lose to Chen too?

                TheLuhanMan My username is better than your boring one. .=P

                TheLuhanMan Total lack of creativity.

                Oh_Sehun Well you have a total lack of naming sense.

                Kim.ing.Jongin Woa. .awesome comeback dude. *slow clapsi*

                Oh_Sehun Shut up Kai =.=

                It'sSuho Stop it you guys. Anyways. .where is Chen anyway?

 

 LeBa0zi changes his Profile Picture

           Sigh. .Might aswell change the picture too, since no one will get my joke

            anymore without the name. =/ Damn you Chen

          

                                    LikeComment Share

                    It'sSuho, Pandatao, Kris.Duizhang and 3 others like this.

               TheLuhanMan Min, I think you're starting to like your nickname

               LeBa0zi Am not! I just changed it to go with the name. I had no choice btw.

               Kim.ing.Jongin Excuses. 

 

 TheLuhanMan uploaded a Photo

              Oh KimingJongin. .Look what I've got.~ Isn't it beautiful?

                                      Caught in the act

                      

                                LikeComment Share

               Oh_Sehun, D.O.Kyungsoo, LeBa0zi, and 145 others like this
                   
               View 5 more Comments
              KimingJongin YOUUUUUU! 
              Oh_Sehun Nice. . 
              Duizhang.Kris Gross. .totally unhygienic 
              LeBaozi Oh god. . I think I shook hands with Kai that day.
              Baek.tothe.Hyun HAHHAHHAHAHA! Damn you Luhan, I spilled            
              coffee on my new trousers because of this. Like seriously, I'm more upset than
              happy about this. You better pay for my dry-cleaning.
              D.O.Kyungsoo Can I have a copy of this? hahahhahaha        
              DogkneesEverdeen Lolz. .oppa, ur fwnd is gross, funny. .but mostly gross.
              MelodickGirl ahhahahahahahah! you are so genius Luhanniee. Ur so
              funny, that's why I love yooo!
              I'mTheDreamGirl Irdk who this is oppa, but izooo funneeeehh!!!11
              KimingJongin Who the hell are these girls??
              TheLuhanMan My fans. 
              KimingJongin Look Luhan, I don't know how the hell you have so many     
              facebook friends, but because of you, the likes of this picture is going up! Making
              it show up more in the ing Newsfeed! 
              TheLuhanMan Yep, that's the plan.
              KimingJongin I will have my revenge. .
 
 
  KimingJongin uploaded a Photo
                    
                     Oh_Sehun Derpyderpyderpididerp! 
                    
                        Got it during Karaoke night. Peace
               
               
                              LikeComment Share
            TheLuhanMan, Im.A.Rainbow.Unicorn, Baek.totheHyun, and 5 others like this.
             
           TheLuhanMan HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHA I am SO going to share this
           TheLuhanMan I love Karaoke. .
           LeBaozi *PrintScreened*
           It'sSuho I told you guys karaoke was a good idea.
           Oh_Sehun What the hell?????? what the did you post this for?
           KimingJongin Couldn't find an ugly picture of Luhan, so I just posted
           yours instead. That Bastard Luhan's photogenic as .
           Oh_Sehun Why mine of all the others??
           KimingJongin I don't know, just felt like it 
           Oh_Sehun That's the Stupidest reason I've ever heard!
           KimingJongin I know you are but what am I?
           Oh_Sehun YOU DON'T MAKE FREAKING SENSE!!!!!
           TheLuhanMan hahahahahhahahah! still can't get over it.
           Oh_Sehun You sound really amused Luhan. .
           TheLuhanMan So you mean you can hear my typing?
           Oh_Sehun . . .
           TheLuhanMan Hah! comebackless freak!
           KimingJongin Don’t worry Sehun, Luhan’s just laughing because
           he’s really happy to see your face
           TheLuhanMan . . .
           Oh_Sehun HAH! COMEBACKLESS FREAK!
 
 
 Oh_Sehun uploaded a Photo
                
                   HA! I'm not the only one who had fun in karaoke KimingJongin
                
                         
 
                                         LikeComment Share
 
                  LeBaozi, Im.A.Rainbow.Unicorn, PandaTao, and 4 others like this.        
 
                   I'm.A.Rainbow.Unicorn Lookin' good. . 
                   LeBa0zi Hahaha.. Don't mess with the hunhan!
                   Oh_Sehun what the is a hunhan?
                   LeBa0zi  Yours and Luhan's couple name <3
                   TheLuhanMan . . .                     
                   KimingJongin SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!! I will kill you Sehun! >:(
                   D.O.Kyungsoo This just made my day.
                   KimingJongin Is this because you saw my face? ='>
                   D.O.Kyungsoo NO!
                   Baek.tothe.Hyun Bipolar Kai is bipolar.
                   LeBa0zi oooohh is this a Kaisoo moment over here??? 
                   D.O.Kyungsoo . . .
                   KimingJongin Shut up Xiuchen.
                   LeBa0zi What???? ahahahhaha what are you talking about? lolzybars!
                   u so funneh, what Xiuchen? Nothing is going on between me and that
                   troll! nothing at all bwahahahahahahahha! lolzzz Kai y u so funny? xDDD
 
 
 

Duizhang.Kris  

             Kittity Cat, scantily clad, he took my hat and made me mad,

             Kittity cat, scantily clad,  killed the rat, the cat was bad.~

                  LikeComment Share

                Im.A.RainbowUnicorn, It'sSuho, Baek.tothe.Hyun and 2 others like this

                 Baek.tothe.Hyun  lol

                TheLuhanMan so poetic :’>

                LeBaozi dafuq?

                KimingJongin Eeeeh. .look at Kris, thinking about cats.

                D.O.Kyungsoo Kai, stop it. The poem is lovely Kris. 

                Baek.tothe.Hyun Youre just being nice to him cause u want ur old position back

                D.O.Kyungsoo huh? what do you mean by old position?

                Baek.tothe.Hyun Oh yeah. .we didn't tell you didn't we? Kris is the new Vice-president

               and you got demoted to. . .pfft. muse.

               D.O.Kyungsoo WHAT?????????

               D.O.Kyungsoo uh. .what I mean is, i-its totally fine.

               Baek.tothe.Hyun Riiiiiiiigghtttt. . 

               D.O.Kyungsoo Stop making me look bad Baekhyun.

               Baek.tothe.Hyun Don’t have to, I mean, have you seen the awful shorts you wore yesterday?

               D.O.Kyungsoo . . .

               Baek.tothe.Hyun I mean, like the pattern, ducks? Seriously? Whats more, Red ducks? Hahaaha.

               D.O.Kyungsoo I’m not cooking anymore

               LeBa0zi Baekhyun! Don’t make Kyungsoo mad! (save the food)

 

Duizhang.Kris

            OK! Who the ! Hacked my account?? 

            LikeComment Share

                Baek.tothe.Hyun hahahah, I knew it.

                TheLuhanMan I have a pretty good idea.

                Im.A.Rainbow.Unicorn me too

                LeBa0zi me too. -__- Anyways, I just realized woa, Yixing! Why aren’t you asleep

                yet? It’s like. .night 0.o          

 

 

Duizhang.Kris 

         HAHAHAHahaHAHAhaah!!1! Noobs! s! Noobs with s!

         NOOBIE IES!  HahahahahAhahah!!!1111  

         LikeComment Share

            LeBa0zi, Oh_Sehun, TheLuhanMan and 2 others liks this

            D.O.Kyungsoo Kris! is this how a vice president should act?

            Baek.tothe.hyun See? told you guys, he's actually discrediting

            Kris for the position. tsk

           D.O.Kyungsoo am NOT!

           Duizhang.Kris Ok. Who the is this?

           KimingJongin Tsk, commenting on your own post, that’s sad.

           Duizhang.Kris The one who posted this isn’t me Kai!

           KimingJongin riiiiiiight

           Duizhang.Kris Shut up nosepicker!

          KimingJongin aaaaaand you just inherited the nickname 'ie boy' from

          Sehun.

 

 PandaTao

                  Um. .why is Kris sending dress up game requests?

                   LikeComment Share

                       Baek.tothe.Hyun, Im.A.Rainbow.Unicorn, Leba0zi and 4 others like this    

                       Baek.tothe.Hyun OMG! Kris! have you finally taken an interest in fashion?

                       my influence is large.

                       Duizhang.Kris No! that’s not me! 

                       Duizhang.Kris Just joking it is me

                       Duizhang.Kris YOU! Who are you?

                       Duizhang.Kris Who am I? Well, this is real, this is me, I’m exactly where I’m

                       supposed to be now, gonna let the light, shine on me now!

                       KimingJongin Cheers to Kris for quoting camp rock

                       Duizhang.Kris Dafuq? I will kill you when I find you

                       Duizhang.Kris But I am you, will you kill yourself?

                       Duizhang.Kris JSHDVEFCKGUWGFJFBCDHJFCKSKWJCDJCHJV CJS SHIIT! 

                       It'sSuho Haha

                       D.O.Kyungsoo Stop banging on the keyboard Kris, you’ll break it.

                       PandaTao Kris, are you okay? 

 

Duizhang.Kris shared Nikki Minaj’s video

                Her music is just awezum!  \m/ nuff' said.

             

                                 LikeComment Share

      

 

Duizhang.Kris shared Justin Bieber’s video

                               so cool! :* muah! Belieber foreevverr!

                               

                                               LikeComment Share

                              Baek.tothe.Hyun hmm. .I like his gloves and nothing else. 

                             Baek.tothe.Hyun though  i do have the sweatpants in the same color. 

                     

 

Duizhang.Kris shared I love Barbie quotes

                                                    My idol.

                   

                                            LikeComment Share

                           TheLuhanMan 'I hear you got a new chick, a dazzled little barbie doll. that new

                          girl you like so bad, She's not crazy like me, I bet you like that'---Wow, that's so inspiring

                           I could cry. . =/

                          Baek.tothe.Hyun When did barbie get all y? 

                         LeBa0zi LIES! I've seen every barbie movie and she NEVER said those. 

                         Oh_Sehun Dafuq. .really?

                         LeBa0zi Um. .hahah I mean, I just happen to have seen a few scenes when I flip through channels.

                         PandaTao You really watch barbie ge? =0

                         LeBa0zi No. 

                         Im.A.Rainbow.Unicorn really Xiumin? my goodness I've seen them all too.

                         LeBa0zi OMGGG! Yixing! seriously??? What's your favortie one? Mine is

                         definitely Barbie: Swan Lake 

                        Im.A.Rainbow.Unicorn um. .That was a joke, so. .oh gosh, you were actually serious?

                         Oh_Sehun caught. 

                         LeBa0zi . 

                        TheLuhanMan Oh Xiumin. .

 

 

 

Duizhang.Kris shared Twilight’s photo

                    OMGz! Jac0B so Hawt! <3 <3 <3

                   

                                             LikeComment Share

                   

Duizhang.Kris

            WILL. KILL. YOU. HACKER!

               LikeComment Share

                 Duizhang.Kris I will kill you, and everyone you love!

                 Duizhang.Kris What if I love your sister? Will you kill her too?

                 Duizhang.Kris  ! You love my sister????

                 Duizhang.Kris Naw. .I love you! you love me, we're one big happy family,

                 with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too. <3

                  Duizhang.Kris ! I will definitely find you

                  Duizhang.Kris  awwww! that's how much you care about me? :'>

                  Duizhang Kris gaaaahhh!! KKKKK!!! 

 

Baek.tothe.hyun 

            Hey did anyone notice that Chanyeol doesn’t have a facebook

            account?

              LikeComment Share

                 It'sSuho WHAT?

                 KimingJongin Wuut!

                 LeBa0zi Whaat?

                 D.O.Kyungsoo What?

                 Im.A.Rainbow.Unicorn what? 

                 TheLuhanMan That’s so weird.

                 KimingJongin heheh. .jinx, all of you owe me a soda

                 KimingJongin Ugh. .except you Luhan

 

 

Im.A.Rainbow.Unicorn shared I <3 pillows photo

                                        my dream!

                    

                                  LikeComment Share

                              LeBaozi and PandaTao like this.

                  TheLuhanMan wow, you surely dream big

                  Im.A.Rainbow.Unicorn Well, that pillow couch is pretty big.

                  TheLuhanMan OMG! Yixing’s learned sarcasm! congrats!

                  Im.A.Rainbow.Unicorn Yeah, Kai taught me =) 

                  Baek.tothe.hyun sleep addict, why a couch though? and not a bed?

                  Im.A.Rainbow.Unicorn I don't know, maybe the couch has grown on me. hahah

                  Duizhang.Kris AHAHHAHHshahshaHHH! Those pillows look so DELISYOSO!

                  Duizhang.Kris SHUT UP HACKER!

 

 

 D.OKyungsoo uploaded a photo

                                  Baked it a few hours ago. =)

              

                              LikeComment Share

 

                         LeBaozi YOU! ME!  Together, now!

                         D.O.Kyungsoo hahah sure

                         TheLuhanMan Woa, .that escalated quickly

                         LeBaozi Shut up Luhan.Cook for me everyday soo! Muah! I really missed your cooking ;)

                         D.O.Kyungsoo Of course Minnie! =)

                         KimingJongin HEY! Cook for me too

                         D.O.Kyungsoo No

                         KimingJongin =(

                         D.O.Kyungsoo Still no

                         KimingJongin =((

                         D.O.Kyungsoo nope

                         KimingJongin =’’((

                         D.O.Kyungsoo your getting annoying

                         KimingJongin =(

                         KimingJongin =(

                         KimingJongin =(

                         KimingJongin =(

                         KimingJongin =(                         

                         KimingJongin =(

                         KimingJongin =(

                         KimingJongin =(

                         D.O.Kyungsoo Kai this is getting ridiculous

                          KimingJongin =(

                         KimingJongin =(

                         KimingJongin =(

                         KimingJongin =(

                         KimingJongin =(

                         KimingJongin =(

                         KimingJongin =(

                         D.O.Kyungsoo FINE! Just stop flooding my notifs!

                         Duizhang.Kris Yah! Kyungsoo, only I can call Xiumin Minnie.

                         LeBa0zi Huh? You call me Minnie Kris? 0.o

                         Duizhang.Kris HAH! SO CHEN! It is YOU!

                         Duizhang.Kris Oh

                         Oh_Sehun caught

                         TheLuhanMan No sherlock.

                         Duizhang.Kris Chen! I am so going to kill you tomorrow!

                         Duizhang.Kris I’m not Chen, I’m Sehun.

                         Oh_Sehun THE HELL? No he’s not. Oh and Luhan? I'm deciding to ignore you.

                         Duizhang.Kris hahah, just joking, I’m Suho

                         It'sSuho I'm right here you know. Stop dragging other people into this Chen

                         Duizhang.Kris Hahah, got me, I’m Chanyeol.

                         Duizhang.Kris Chanyeol doesn’t have a facebook account dip

                         Duizhang.Kris exactly why I’m using your’s duh.

 

 


 

this !

Sehun has no idea why he even accepted those idiots. And he still can't get over the fact that Kai actually posted that picture of him. He inwardly made himself swear to never, . .he mean's never, to go to karaoke (with the Going home club members) ever again. Still, he had to skim through almost all of Kai's facebook photos to find that derpy piece of gold for his revenge.

His notifications were skyrocketing, much to his annoyance, because of all of the posts the members. He sighed and was about to click the 'log out' button when a red exclamation mark popped out of the friend request icon.

He clicked on it.

 

    *~Ch@nNye0lli3~* online

                         Confirm·Not now

 

Ughh. .Sehun would feel bad if he didn't accept it.  .

 

But. .he really doesn't want to. .

 

Chanyeol's really loud. .and hyper. He really shouldn't accept

 

*click*

                 You are now friends with *~Ch@nNye0lli3~* 

 

Damn, , ..

"I am so nice." Sehun mumbled.

 


 

 

  *~Ch@nNye0lli3~*

               HEYOWw GUYZz.  Ch@nye0l H3re! I h@v3 an @cc n0w! :-)

                        LikeComment Share

                  Baek.tothe.Hyun, D.O.Kyungsoo, It'sSuho and 7 others like this.    

                  Baek.tothe.Hyun Nobody uses that smiley with a nose anymore

                 Duizhang.Kris heh. You were saying Chen?

                 Duizhang.Kris you Chanyeol! you. .Who the told you to make an account?

                  *~Ch@nNye0lli3~* Wuzz? (0____0)

                 Baek.tothe.hyun Why the are you speaking like that Yeol?

                 TheLuhanMan Actually he’s not speaking, just typing *flies away*

                 Baek.tothe.hyun Totally not funny Luhan

                  *~Ch@nNye0lli3~*Huh? @rn’t w3  supp0sed to type lyk dis in f@c3bo0k?

                 Duizhang.Kris No Chanyeol you nerd.

                  *~Ch@nNye0lli3~*Irdk y u @ll s0 m3@n /(T^T)/.

                 LeBa0zi I can’t understand a thing your typing

                 It'sSuho haha People don’t type like that anymore Chanyeol =), also, welcome to facebook

                  *~Ch@nNye0lli3~* What? Did you guys know that I spent like an hour learning all those chat abbreviations, acronyms and smileys?

                 KimingJongin Chanyeol you nerd

                 D.O.Kyungsoo Kai you douche

                 KimingJongin Kyungsoo you angel. .muah

                 D.O.Kyungsoo Dafuq?

                 TheLuhanMan oooohhh. .Kyungsoo just swore

                 TheLuhanMan Ok. .printscreened

                 D.O.Kyungsoo NO! it was. .was just a typo!

                 TheLuhanMan tsk tsk. Excuses

                 D.O.Kyungsoo Guys. .I am one step away from unjoining the club again. .

                 KimingJongin hahahah Joking! don't leave pleaaase oh please oh please!

                 KimingJongin because. .erm. .the Baozi will kill me.

                 LeBa0zi Yes I will Kai, yes I will.

                  *~Ch@nNye0lli3~* Oh wait.!. .this smiley looks a lot like Kyungsoo.---à (0___o)

                 Leba0zi lol

                 D.O.Kyungsoo I’m pretty sure that that my eyes are the same size

                  *~Ch@nNye0lli3~*Oh. .sorry. *(0___0)

                 D.O.Kyungsoo And my mouth isn’t that big.

                 D.O.Kyungsoo Sheesh. Fine. *(0.0)

 

 Baek.tothe.hyun changed his profile picture

                 

                 

              "The universe has given us such magnificent wings on which to soar

               into the spacious firmament between love and freedom."              

             (c) to me.

                                             LikeComment share

              Shopper's.Unlimited, Channel_luver65, Shoe- a-holics and 21 others like this

                                          View 3 more comments

             SachelsNmore Honey that outfit would go great with a  red satchel

             Baek.tothe.hyun I know right?? I think I'll place an order for one of those

             spiked bright red ones. I'll send the form to you later.

              FleurBoutique Ooh nice, I'm actually selling a matching cap with that jacket!

              Baek.tothe.hyun Seriously? Omg. send me a link. NOW.

              ChickenChenChelada aaaaaaaaand Baekhyun has a shopping problem.

              Baek.tothe.hyun No I don't. I believe it's perfectly healthy to own 40 pairs of

              shoes.  and Ha! you finally decide to show yourself.

              ChickenChenChelada Yeah. =/ because Chanyeol decided to be a douche

               and create an account.

               *~Ch@nNye0lli3~* huh? what did I do wrong?

              Duizhang.Kris CHEN! hahahahaha, you gave up huh? tomorrow you're dead.

              ChickenChenChelada Yeah yeah. .whatever.

              Duizhang.Kris You're rolling your eyes aren't you??? ohh. .I can just feel you getting

              snarky over there. You even have the balls to get snarky at me right now? 

              ChickenChenChelada Yes, Kris, yes in fact I do have balls. .every physically normal

              guy has them.

              Duizhang.Kris Your lucky I can't strangle you through the internet.

              ChickenChenChelada *You're. . Your grammar

              Duizhang.Kris Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

              TheLuhanMan What does your deep- quote have to do with your picture?

              Baek.tothe.Hyun Hmm. .nothing actually.

 


    

Sehun rubbed his radiation soaked eyes as he slumped back on his bed after finally logging out.

 

Damn, even through the internet that club gets him tired.    

 

                                                    

~^*^~

WEW! this chapter is probably THE hardest to make. I actually finished writing it in less 30 mins but what took so long was the editing. OHH gosh the editing. Like, uhh. .hahaha and there's still some format mistakes, so sorry about that. 

But. .I really had fun making it. =))  Hmm. .Since the title says 'Social Networking Series' maybe I'll make another chapter in the future about exo in other social networking sites. Depends,. .

Maybe I'll make one about instagram. =) what do you guys think?

Oh and I only noticed that 'create a horizontal line' icon thingy when writing your fic. I was like 'gosh I've been on this site for how long and I only noticed that now?' haha 

and If i offended some bieber, nikki minaj fans. .i'm sorry i didn't mean it.

 ANDDD OMGG! EXO COMEBACK! HUUHUHUHUHUHU. I got even more inspiration writing this cuz their theme for the comeback is kind of like school-ish so yeah. omggg! spazz spazz spazz. Baekhyun with green hair. .Spazz spazz 

 So before this a/n gets even longer I'll say goodbye. hahah

 

anyways! please do comment, subscribe and upvote! they keep me going and not to mention VERY VERY happy. xD