Bare Torsos and Love Hate Relationships.

The Going Home Club

 

Oh gosh Oh gosh Oh gosh.

 

Kyungsoo still can’t believe that Kai’s following him. He deliberately walked faster than usual, now he’s even jogging just to put some distance between him and the freaky tanned guy who was following him around. Kai wasn’t even trying to be discreet about it, he just followed Kyungsoo around like some puppy. Not like the cute ones either. Kai was one of those real creepy ones who just stared at you until you cracked and gave them what they wanted. But NO, he definitely won’t crack.

 

At first, he tried ignoring Kai, he used the bicycle machine to pass some time, but Kai still followed him and went to the machine right behind him, all the while boring holes through his back cause he was staring too damn much. The small brunette stopped after a few minutes though, because he realized that he was giving Kai an unpleasant view of his . Maybe he should just fart on Kai’s face, but of course he couldn’t, he was Do Kyungsoo for pete’s sake, and Do Kyungsoo would never do those obscene things. But he has to admit, the urge was strong.

 

Kai was really starting to annoy him.

 

When he was drinking from the water fountain, Kai even held the pedal down for him. Again, while staring at Kyungsoo drinking. GAAAH! Yes, that was his mental scream right there. He knew that he was one of those people who look absolutely stupid when drinking from fountains, one whose mouth would catch as little amount of water as possible making the rest drio unattractively down his chin, and Kai was witnessing him in all his stupid glory.

 

Maybe he should splash Kai with water. .yes, that would feel very veeeryy satisfying. But no no no. .again, he has tor remind himself that he was Do Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo wouldn’t do that. Ok, he’s really not sure why he’s referring to himself in the third person.

 

 

When he decided to run on the treadmill he thought that he would finally lose Kai, he deliberately picked a treadmill whose neighboring machines were occupied, leaving Kai with nothing to use. He jogged for about eight minutes when he turned around, he momentarily stopped running, making him stumble due to the fast pace the treadmill was going on, but a sturdy chest kept him from falling off.

 

The freaking tanned devil was running on the same treadmill, He was behind Kyungsoo the entire time!

 

Kai looked at him with a smirk as he reached out wiped off a bead of sweat threatening to fall into Kyungsoo’s shocked eyes.

 

This arrogant little.. .

 

Kyungsoo felt a vein on his temple pulsate, he was getting really irritated. Maybe he should just kick Kai off the treadmill and make him fall on his face. That would definitely feel good. But.. .but he was Do Kyungsoo and Do Kyungsoo would never—Oh screw it!

 

Thwack

 

Kai stumbled from the impact of Kyungsoo’s foot landing on one of his kneecaps then plopped first into the gym floor after skidding out of the treadmil. For awhile Kyungsoo felt a bit apologetic because goodness, that had had to hurt. But that quickly dissipated when Kai pulled him down with him.

 

Kyungsoo clenched his eyes from the pain when his knees hit the floor, when he opened it back he realized that he was right on top of a smirking Kai. .and they were close. .real close. For a moment, Kyungsoo couldn’t move, but he snapped out of it when he realized that he was on top of another man right in the middle of a public gym.

 

“Woa. .gay couples. .gay couples everywhere” Kyungsoo heard the guy who was mopping mumble. “First there was this couple in the massage room. .tsk tsk”

 

He also heard some girls giggle, one of them saying. “Oh gosh, I am totally going to write a fanfic about this.”

 

“Get a room.” An old woman on the treadmills peered through her glasses. She was probably in her sixties.

 

They saw a flash of a camera.

 

“DUDE!” the voice of Chen gaped as he looked at his phone. “This is some awesome blackmail material.” He swept an arm mystically into the air. “Headlines: “Student council member out of control”, .or “Boys over Treadmills.” . .eh, that’s kinda lame. Oooh! How about “Literally falling into love?”

 

Kyungsoo would’ve screamed at the troll saying that those are the worst titles he has ever heard in his entire life, if he wasn’t too angry and embarrassed to care. He immediately got off of Kai, making sure to tread on one of Kai’s feet.

 

So yeah, that’s how he got into his current predicament, now he’s running around the gym, trying to get away from Kai. He managed to get himself inside the locker rooms unnoticed, he stayed there for about ten minutes. Ten glorious minutes of Kai-free silence and comfort, but soon that was interrupted when he heard the guy’s voice and footsteps head towards the locker room entrance.

 

Kyungsoo panicked and what do you know? His panic led him to go inside the locker rooms’ women’s bathroom.

 

He hated breaking the rules and throwing away his manly pride, but this was an emergency.

 

HA! Kai would NEVER think of finding him inside the women’s bathro—

 

“Why hello Kyungsoo.” He heard Kai’s labored breathing. He looked up into the mirror and saw Kai’s reflection standing just a few feet from his.

 

Oh Shoot. .

 

Kai tried to act all smooth and devonaire-ish by leaning a hand on the door frame, but it was a complete fail since he looked like he just finished running around the gym (which he actually was, thanks to Kyungsoo).

 

Kai held up a finger, trying to catch his breath before continuing. “You. .. .you run like a ing .”

 

Kyungsoo’s eyebrows knitted themselves together as both his eyes and mouth opened wide in shock and anger.

 

“What have I told you about swearing?” Kyungsoo said in a grave whisper as he turned around to look at Kai.

 

Kai tilted his head in thought for a bit, then rolled his eyes. “That they make angels and babies cry.”

 

“Exactly, so never do it again.” Kyungsoo said sharply.

 

Kai shrugged apathetically. “You’re not my school guardian anymore. So why should I listen to you?”

 

Kyungsoo opened and closed his mouth, but he couldn’t really think of anything to say, so he just grimaced and crossed his arms, looking away angrily. “Fine then. So why are you still following me?”

 

 

“Because I want you to forgive me.” Kai said. The council member inwardly marveled at Kai’s bluntness.

 

“What if don’t want to forgive you?” Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow.

 

His challenge made Kai step closer, making the doe-eyed male unconsciously press his back against the sink counter.

 

“Then I’ll make you.” Kai said with a smirk

 

Kyungsoo let out a guffaw. Woa. .he’s never really guffawed before, or acted spiteful, but maybe that just showed how angry he was at Kai for doing what he did last year. “Heh. .how?”

 

 

The tanned-male’s smirk faltered a bit and his shoulders sagged at Kyungsoo’s question. A hint of desperation could be made from his voice.

 

“I don’t know.” Kai said quietly, looking directly at Kyungsoo, eyelashes fluttering gracefully in slo-mo in the doe-eyed boy’s mind. For a moment there, Kyungsoo thought that his anger had gone, but he willed it to come back.

 

“How about you run around the gym and scream ‘I doorknobs!’ and I’ll forget all about it.”  Kyungsoo sarcastically said.

 

Kai raised an eyebrow. “Seriously? I’ll do it.”

 

“What?! You will? N-never mind.” Kyungsoo waved his arms, shooing the proposal away. It was probably too easy to make Kai give up.

 

“Then what do I have to do?” Kai raised his eyebrows, apparently he was dead serious, but Kyungsoo was pretty sure that he wouldn’t be able to do his next proposal.

 

“Run around the gym wearing only your boxers.” Kyungsoo waited for Kai’s whine of refusal, but it didn’t come. Instead, Kai apathetically bended down and started unlacing his shoes.

 

“What are you doing?” Kyungsoo inquired.

 

“Taking off my clothes.” Kai blatantly answered.

 

“Wh-what?” Kyungsoo echoed frantically as Kai threw his shoes to the side.

 

Curse Kai and his lack of shame!

 

“Are you really going to do it?” Kyungsoo asked incredulously.

 

“Yup.”

 

Kai’s socks were now on the floor, then he intentionally took a brief glance at Kyungsoo before he motioned to take off his wife-beater, his expression unreadable, but Kyungsoo’s was definitely one of panic. Kai lifted up his shirt a bit, revealing a tiny bit of his toned and slightly sweaty stomach.

 

Kyungsoo snapped.

 

“STOP!” Kyungsoo ordered as he held Kai’s wrists while trying to lower Kai’s shirt again.

 

“Why??” Kai said, slightly shocked at Kyungsoo’s outburst.

 

“I don’t know, just stop!”

 

Kai ignored the other’s protests and tried to get his shirt off. “No, I told you, I’ll make you forgive me.”

 

“By taking off your clothes??” Kyungsoo spluttered, trying to lower Kai’s shirt again by taking a firmer hold of his wrists.

 

“It was your idea!” Kai retorted. “And damn your surprisingly strong.” He added as he tried desperately to take control of his wrists again.

 

Wow. Somebody actually called Kyungsoo strong? He guesses his strength boosts up whenever he’s in distressing situations.

 

“I didn’t think that you’d actually do it!” he confessed, his voice already rising.

 

“I don’t care! As long as it makes you come back to the club!” The tanned male’s voice was as loud as Kyungsoo’s. “A deal’s a deal.”

 

“WHY DO YOU EVEN WANT ME TO COME BACK!?”

 

Kai paused for a bit, but then exclaimed back “NOBODY COOKS ANYMORE! XIUMIN MISSES YOUR LASAGNA.”

 

Kyungsoo, felt a twinge of hurt. That’s the only reason? He looked at Kai dead in the eyes with spite. “Then I’m not going back.”

 

Kai pulled his wrists closer to him, thus also pulling Kyungsoo, their chests were almost flushed against each other’s. He returned the doe-eyed male’s glare.

 

“Then I’m gonna run around the gym in my boxers.” He said, like it was a threat. “Just for the heck of it.”

 

Kyungsoo scoffed. “So? You’re the one who’s going to get embarrassed, not me.”

 

“I wasn’t finished yet. I’m going to run around the gym in my boxers screaming ‘Do Kyungsoo, from 21 Hyacinth street, Ale way Compound, Seoul is the ert who made me take my clothes off.’”.

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened even more as his jaws slacked.

 

“You wouldn’t” he narrowed his eyes, leering at Kai through his eyebrows.

 

“I would.” Kai smirked.

 

“How do you even know where I live anyway?”

 

“I’m creepy like that.”

 

Before Kyungsoo could yell at him again for not answering him properly, Kai managed to tug his wrists away from Kyungsoo’s vice-like grip.

 

“HA!” he taunted, as he fully got away form the other male. He gabbed the hem off his shirt and swiftly pulled it over his head. Revealing his completely tanned and toned upper half. Kyungsoo’s heart literally skipped a beat.

 

Oh goodness gracious. .

 

 

“NOOO!” Kyungsoo screamed as he bound over to Kai and grabbed his shirt from him. “Put it back on!”

 

“No.”

 

“I said put it back on.” Kyungsoo said, trying to shield his eyes from Kai’s complete and utter (half) ness. Kai just looked at him amusedly, that was until Kyungsoo shoved Kai’s shirt back on to his head, trying to forcibly dress him back.

 

“What the hell?” Kai wailed as his arms flailed to push Kyungsoo back.

 

“Just put it on!” Kyungsoo repeated as he put even more force.

 

“NO!” Kai retaliated, trying to pry away the frantic Kyungsoo.

 

“Fine fine! I forgive you okay??” he blurted out, Kai immediately froze even though his position was very uncomfortable, arms twisted halfway in the shirt’s arm holes.

 

. . .

 

“What?” he asked.

 

“I forgive you.” Kyungsoo repeated as he begrudgingly sighed, head turning away from the other.

 

 

Creak

 

The bathroom’s door opened.

 

“Ugh. .when I told you boys to get a room, I didn’t mean the bathroom.” The same woman in her sixties from awhile ago said, making Kai’s and Kyungsoo’s head turn sharply towards her.

 

Kyungsoo realized how suggestive their position looked like. He looked like he was trying to take off Kai’s shirt, rather than forcibly putting it back on. He immediately retracted his hands away, and Kai dressed himself back, just as quick.

 

“Kids these days.” The woman shook her head as she headed to a stall. “Sheesh, didn’t even go inside a stall.”

 

Kyungsoo wanted so much to hurl and tell her that it’s all just a big fat misunderstanding, but no words would come out,

 

Kai nudged the frozen with embarrassment Kyungsoo.

 

“Hey,  no take-backsies,”

 

Then he flashed him a smile so bright Kyungsoo thought that he was going to go blind if he looked at it, so he turned away.

 

“I hate you, . .you. .you. .” he really couldn’t think of an insult right now, so he just said whatever. “You burnt man.”

 

 Because Kai was dark. Get it? Yeah. .not one of the best comebacks.

 

Kai chuckled like a ‘tard.

 

Why is he so happy dammit?

 

 “That’s so racist.” Kai said teasingly. “But I love you too.”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t notice that color was starting to rise in his cheeks.

 

Stupid Kai.

 

~0~

Luhan, Sehun and Xiumin were all using bicycle machines. Luhan was still pretty pissed, which is why Sehun opted to take the bicycle next to Xiumin.

 

“Who thinks of curse words? I’ve always wondered about that.”  Xiumin asked to no one in particular.

 

“For example, with the expression ‘You scared the out of me’. I mean, who s when they’re scared? Like I can understand if it’s ‘You scared the pee out of me’, since people do pee when scared. But ? If that were true, then constipated people would just have to watch horror movies and they would be cured.” He said. “What do you think Sehun?”

 

“I. .*huff don’t know.”

 

And he also doesn’t really care.

 

Sehun was kind of impressed that the Baozi was still able to talk so much while cycling, cuz honestly Sehun was dying right about now. They have been in the bicycle machine for 30 minutes already, with Xiumin talking non-stop  nonsense in an attempt to start a conversation with the silently seething Luhan in hopes of taking away Luhan’s anger.

 

“What about you Luhan?” Xiumin turned to the said male, who just kept quietly paddling. Sehun didn’t want to admit it, but he was amazed at how fast Luhan’s legs were moving.

 

Xiumin nervously laughed. “Anyways, what about the other -related expression: ‘ing ’”. “ he said. “ Who would want to ? Like that’s just totally gross and impossible.” He rambled. Yeah, Sehun pretty much guessed that that Xiumin was the rambling type when nervous.

 

“Why does so many curse expressions have something to do with . Like ‘Holy .’ Why in the world would you sanctify a bodily excrement?”

 

Sehun just wanted to knock Xiumin off the machine to shut him up. Listening to his monologue (since nobody was answering him anyway) was starting to make Sehun even more tired.

 

But the Baozi just wouldn’t stop talking.

 

 “Why for curses though? Is it because it’s gross? I particularly think that phlegm is more disgusting,” he grimaced animatedly. “So why not use phlegm instead of ?”

 

Sehun wanted to answer that probably because saying ‘You piece of Phlegm’ wouldn’t sound as intimidating, but then he wondered why he was even considering answering seriously to the weird topic.

 

“Min?” Luhan said.

 

“Yes Luhannie?” Xiumin tried to sound as polite as possible. Sehun let out a muffled laugh due to the nickname, which didn’t go unnoticed by Luhan.

 

“I’m not angry.” He took an intake of breath and flashed a small genuine smile at the Baozi. He reached out and gave his bestfriend’s hand a reassuring squeeze. “I could never get angry at you for long.”

 

The Baozi smiled happily in return.

 

Awww. .that was so cute Sehun could barf.

 

“Really?” Sehun sniped. “Cause you sure as hell looked angry falling first into that puddle.”

 

Cue the gasp from Xiumin.

 

Okay, Sehun doesn’t know why he’s always trying to head towards eminent death, but he just couldn’t resist. And maybe a small  part of him was NOT liking how touchy-touchy they were with each other. Not because he's jealous or anything. .no way. It's just that why would somebody even want to be friendly with the cranky deer?

 

For some reason, Luhan just continued paddling, not even looking at Sehun, but after a few minutes. .

 

“Sehun?” He said in mock sweetness.

 

Oh . .there goes his angry voice again.

 

“I really really really don’t like you.”

 

 

Well damn. .

 

Sehun doesn’t like you too.

 

~0~

 

Xiumin watched Sehun and Luhan’s exchange. He noted how Sehun’s ears would pick up on every single thing that Luhan did. How he reacted grumpily whenever Luhan would smile at him and not at Sehun and how he always seemed to stand a little straighter and act a little ‘cooler’ whenever his best friend was around.

 

He also didn’t miss the glances Luhan took at Sehun, how he tried to cycle as fast as he could to make sure that he was faster than the new club member, probably to impress, or how he lost his lightning quick wit whenever arguing with Sehun.

 

Xiumin chuckled to himself at the realization, earning weirded out glances from the males beside him.

 

Oh. .this is gold.

 

~0~

 

“Oh god.” Baekhyun groaned as he put his face in his palms. “Oh Chanyeol you dork.”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in the gym’s indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, there were only a few people there who gawked at Chanyeol’s swimming outfit.

 

Or more like scuba gear.

 

“What?” Chanyeol defended. “I’m allergic to chlorine.”

 

Baekhyun eyed Chanyeol’s get up. He wore a full body speedo suit, with huge goggles and a snorkeling mouthpiece. He couldn’t help but shake his head.

 

“Why are you even using snorkeling gear anyway?” he questioned. “What are you gonna see underwater? Tiles?”

 

Chanyeol headed towards the edge of the pool, and dipped his foot in, grimacing at it’s coldness and pulling it out immediately. “Don’t come complaining to me if your eyes sting from the chlorine.”

 

“What is up with you and chlorine?” Baekhyun sighed as he looked at Chanyeol who was getting something from his bag, something plastic and yellow.

 

 “ Chanyeol, don’t tell me you’re using water-wings.”

 

The lanky poodle pointedly ignored him and kept blowing air into the deflated floaties.

 

“Oh please Oh please don’t use friggin water wings.” Baekhyun pleaded. He was really starting to get embarrassed for Chanyeol.

 

A pop ensued when Chanyeol finished inflating the floatie. He cocked his head to the side.

 

“Want to borrow? I have an extra.” He offered, immune to the fashionista’s disbelieving stare. “You’ll have to inflate it yourself though.”

 

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. “Can you at least take off you’re upper speedo? To at least lessen  your dorkiness?”

 

Chanyeol spluttered as he nervously shook his head. “N-no.”

 

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. “Oh. .” he said as a knowing smile graced his features. “This is not about chlorine isn’t it? You’re just embarrassed of your body.”

 

Chanyeol guffawed. “Heh. .of course not.” But Baekhyun could visibly see the tips of his ears turning red.

 

His smile grew wider in triumph. “Ha! It is because of that.” He went closer to the flustered male and tried to pull off his upper speedo.

 

“Baek! What the hell are you doing??” Chanyeol spluttered as he tried to pry Baekhyun’s hands off his speedo.

 

“Aw come on, it can’t be that bad.” The other replied.

 

“Baek. .Baek. .BAEK stop!” Chanyeol’s voice rung loud as Baekhyun finally managed to get his shirt off, making other people look at them weirdly.

 

The guy who’s mopping’s look was particularly judging. They could faintly hear him mumbling. “Ugh. .another couple.”

 

So yeah, Chanyeol’s shirt was off. He looked at Baekhyun like some harassed teenage girl as he covered his lanky and exercise deprived upper half. UGHHHH. . .he’d rather put on embarrassing scuba gear than show his even more embarrassing pasty physique.

 

He stood there awkwardly, waiting for Baekhyun to say something,. .anything, or at least laugh. But Baekhyun just stared.

 

Chanyeol was starting to panic.

 

Maybe his body was that bad.

 

“God. .Chanyeol.” Baekhyun gaped. “I think that you actually have a good body.”

 

The poodle looked at him like he was insane. “Then get an eye exam.”

 

Baekhyun waved his hands defensively, looking at Chanyeol’s face now (much to Chanyeol’s relief), “No honestly, like. .you’re ripped.”

 

“Stop making fun of me.” Chanyeol pouted.

 

Before Baekhyun could reply, Chanyeol already put on his floaty and submerged himself to the pool and swam. He didn’t care that it was cold as hell, he just wanted to act spiteful.

 

 

Baekhyun could see Chanyeol’s back muscles flex as he did. Then he furrowed his brows in annoyance. “That dumb dork.” He mumbled to himself. “I’m actually telling the truth.”

 

Apparently, Chanyeol doesn’t realize the stares he got from the girls as he swam, even if he was wearing fricking yellow floaties and fricking snorkeling gear, his tall and surprisingly lean physique actually made him look cool.

 

Yeah, he didn’t realize the girl’s stares but Baekhyun surely did.

 

And he didn’t like it.

 

Not one bit.

 

~0~

 

Kris felt his windpipe constrict as he tried to distractedly follow the instructor in the front, which just had to be Tao. Maybe the gods up there just wanted to play with him. Kris noticed things though, Tao was fierce. His slow and usually subtle movements were sharp as he kicked and punched. Kris was sweating now because of the strenuous things Tao was making them do, but the said male didn’t even drop a single ounce of sweat.

 

He also scolded students who were a good deal older than him, his meek and polite nature was thrown out of the window.

 

Apparently, when Tao got into wushu uniform, he completely changed.

 

Tao in unform was just. . Kris couldn’t explain it. Tao had an all black kungfu outfit (Kris doesn’t know what it’s called) with a red dragon print in the back. The black uniform, the raven hair and seemingly eyeliner-lined eyes (or were they just eye-bags?) contrasted with his stark white complexion. He also always had this simmering look in his eyes that just swallows you. Maybe the term was. .intimidating? and Kris wasn’t one to get intimidated, but Tao just has had that effect on him since. .like forever, even without the uniform.

 

He also changed his attitude completely.

 

Maybe it was like Suho with games.

 

Ugh. .this is not good.

 

 He completely forgot about finding the hot blonde girl from awhile ago, because all his head was full off was the intense looking, and stern gaze of Tao while teaching.

 

Oh

 

Now the gaze was on him.

 

“Yah!” Tao exclaimed, making Kris’ eyes widen in shock. Tao. .never, like never raised his voice at him. He bound over to where Kris was, making him want to make a hole in the ground and just shove his head in like an ostrich.

 

“Just because your handsome doesn’t mean you can slack off in my class.” He  quietly scolded.

 

Kris was dumbfounded when he watched Tao walk back up to the front.

 

Tao thinks he’s handsome?

 

If he got it from somebody else he would’ve shrugged it away, cause not to toot his own horn or anything, but he got that compliment a lot. But when Tao said it, a chill went down his spine.

 

He doesn’t know what it means, maybe he’s just really scared of Tao.

 

“Now.” Tao’s commanding voice sliced through the room. “The class is ending, so let’s do the final stretching.”

 

Kris heard meek mumbles of ‘yes sir’ across the room. Apparently he wasn’t the only one who was scared of the gloomy-looking instructor.

 

Tao spread his legs apart and bended down with ease, lying his palms flat on the ground. It looked easy enough but to Kris, it felt like his thigh bones were gonna crack. He’s strong, not flexible.

 

Tao surveyed around the room, looking for anyone who’s making mistakes. Kris started getting nervous. He was pretty sure that his knees were bending and his thighs were quaking and his fingers were still a good 5 inches from the ground. He probably looked like some constipated frog.

 

But he tried his best, anything to keep Tao from coming near him.

 

But sure enough, he felt Tao’s presence behind him.

 

Oh Oh .

 

He never should’ve come here.

 

Tao reached out and put a hand on Kris’ shoulders, making him lean over, his chest grazing over Kris’ back. Kris immediately became twitchy, and sweaty and awkward and totally un-Kris like,  like he always gets when the other male gets close. And this situation was particularly twitch-ensuing because holy they were close as .

 

“You’re shoulders are too stiff.” Tao stated simply and professionally, completely not aware of the mental turmoil he was causing the tall blonde.

 

Tao’s other hand touched Kris’ thigh. “Try to make your legs straighter.” Now his front was flushed against’s Kris’ back.

 

 

And that’s it. Kris snapped.

 

His knees gave way, making him fall pathetically on the ground. He wheezed as he punched his chest willing his lungs to work properly. Tao’s eyes widened when he saw Kris’ face get littered with red spots.

 

~0~

 

Xiumin stopped cycling when he felt his phone vibrate, (Yes, he put it on vibrate now because his ring-tone made girls misunderstand that he was the one rudely cat-calling at them. . pshh as if).

 

“Hello?” Xiumin asked. Luhan looked at him, wondering who it was.

 

“It’s Suho.” Xiumin stated.

 

“Yeah. . u-huh. .yes. .WHAT?” he blurted out. Making the two males look at him curiously.

 

“It’s Kris, . .he had an outbreak of hives.” He told the two. “Doesn’t that only happen when he’s really really nervous.?”

 

~^*^~

woooot! hahaha its meh birthday! it's meh birthday! woot! hahah really, it is. xD So I guess this is my gift to you guys. =)

pls pls also do comment, subscribe and upvote. ! kind of like a birthday gift to me? hahha

Anyways, I hope you enjooy! =))