Small World

what goes around comes back around

 

Seomin’s POV

 

On the way home, it was a noisy walk. What can you expect? When you are with my nuisance clique, all they ever bring to you is laughter and frustration as to why are they so retarded when I was the maknae* of the group! As usual, we bid farewell when we reached the subway station. Eunji took the same train as me so we chatted along the way to kill time. Just then, my cell rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was my annoying cousin, Daehyunnie oppa. His face just popped out from the screen of my handphone. I picked up in irritation.

 

“Yeoboseyo, oppa? What you want?” I spoke.

 

“Where are you? I am hungry!” Daehyun oppa replied in a spoilt child tone.

 

“Go settle your meals yourself! How can you be relying on me? And how old are you already??”

 

“Turn behind.”

 

“Mwoh?” I turned and saw Daehyun leaning on a pole behind me smirking. He stood up straight and walked towards me.

 

“Pabo! You have legs and hands. Why can’t you go buy your meals on your own?” I groaned.

 

“Yah, don’t be rude towards your oppa in front of your chingu. Hey, ahnyeonghaseyo! Daehyun iminida!” He winked at Eunji unnie and I just rolled my eyes. What a bipolar he can be. Especially in front of random female strangers.

 

“And you are..?” Daehyun asked politely.

 

“O-oh, annyeonghaseyo! Eunji iminida! Nice to meet you. You are..?” Eunji unnie spoke in her sweetest voice I have never heard before as she pointed at Daehyun oppa and then at me.

 

“He’s my cousin. Yah, stop hitting on my unnie! I will buy you cheesecakes on the way home, arasso?” I broke the exchange between them.

 

“Geez, you should have said so earlier.” Daehyun exclaimed.

 

“Oh, that’s our stop. We gotta go, see you tmr, unnie!” I quickly waved at Eunji and hooked my arm over Daehyun oppa’s arm as I dragged him out of the train.

 

“Why are you so anxious? I am not that hungry. By the way, your unnie is quite pretty. How old is she?” Daehyun asked as he glanced at me.

 

“Don’t you dare.. Come on, let’s go home! Since you said, you ain’t that hungry.  I am so tired!” I said as I walked faster ahead of him.

 

“What a bummer.” Daehyun rolled his eyes as he walked up to catch up with my speed.

 

As I tapped out of the station, I saw a coin spinning just in front of my foot. I went over to pick it up and looked around, wondering if anyone dropped their coin. There, I saw a blonde guy who seemed to be looking around for something. I figured that he might be the one who dropped his coin so I went up to him without hesitation. 

 

“Hey, is this your coin?” I asked softly.

 

“Oh, yah. Geez, thanks! Mwoh ya, It’s you?!” he turned and met eyes with me. I shivered slightly in fear when I realised he was the one I bumped into when I was walking back home some days back. Afraid that he might cause a scene again, I gathered enough courage to reply him. And did I mention he had a low and deep voice? 

 

“About the previous incident, I-i am sorry. I wasn’t paying a-attention while w-walking.” I managed to say.

 

“O-oh that. No worries. I am at fault too.” He smiled shyly.

 

“YAH, IM SEOMIN!! WAIT UP ~ “ Daehyun oppa caught up to me and panted as he rested his arm over my shoulder, bending down to catch a breath with his hands on his knees.

 

“Oppa, you are so slow. You ought to exercise more! ” I joked.

 

“YAH!” He looked up and there, he saw the stranger standing in front of us. He froze.

 

“J-jung Daehyun?” that blonde guy said.

 

“Bang Yongguk.” Daehyun oppa hissed.

So they knew each other? Why is the world so small?? ’ I thought.    

 


Next chap, some fight scene? Haha, till next time ~

AND thanks for those who subscribed to my story ^^ gomawo !! -throw hearts like namu and yeollie-