Brotherly advice.

what goes around comes back around

 

Narrator’s POV

The moment Seomin unlocked her door to the apartment. Someone came up to her back and covered . She widened her eyes in shock. In panic, she stepped on the guy’s foot and he immediately let go off the grip around due to the pain. Seomin turned around and stared at the guy.

 

Yah, Jung Daehyunnie !! What are you doing here?? Scaring me like that!“ Seomin pouted.

 

Woah, thanks for stomping on my foot.” he grabbed onto his foot in pain. Seomin just rolled her eyes.

 

I got kicked out of the house. So I am running here to take refugee. “ Daehyun stuck out his tongue and had his hand behind his head and another hand hidden in his pocket, looking down.

 

What trouble did you create this time for imo and samchoon to chase you out? Failing your exams? Not obedient? Stole something? Play truant? Principal called to complain? “ Seomin thought.

 

YAH! IS YOUR DAEHYUN OPPA THAT BAD IN YOUR EYES? “ Daehyun yelled.

 

Seomin unlocked the door and shrugged her shoulders. " Well, apparently yes. So tell me, what did you do? Before I kicked you out of my house too! “ Daehyun went and occupied the whole of the sofa and switched on the television.

 

So, joey hasn’t told you our secret? Normally he couldn’t tolerate your fuss and tell you already. So our Seominnie is being less naggy now, eh? “ he smiled slyly.

 

YAH! How dare you say that of me? I let you in and you treat me like that! Hmph, GAA*!“ Seomin flared.

 

Chill, bro ~ Okay, fine! I will tell you now. So be good and sit down for your storytelling, little one. “  Daehyun gave in as he patted the seat beside him. Seomin smirked and chose to sit in front of Daehyun on the floor.

 

So.. continue, oppa ~ “ Seomin chimed.

 

I-i was friends with.. “ “ HE WAS INVOLVED IN A RECENT GANG FIGHT! “ another voice cut in. Both Seomin and Daehyun turned to where the source came from and it turned out to be Changjoey at the door.

 

MWOH? YAH, JUNG DAEHYUN!! ARE YOU CRAZY?“ Seomin turned and glared at Daehyun with wide eyes.

 

Don’t lecture me, please.  I had enough from my omma and appa already. Not you too. Aigoo, JOEY!! You traitor. Can you at least hear from me? The full story. Before you jump to any conclusion! “ Daehyun pleaded, putting his hands up for surrender.

 

You were about to tell anyway. “ Joey added.

 

Aiish, you brat. Okay, this story is like this.. “ he heaved out a sigh and continued. “ I was friends with a gang called B.A.P but initially I don’t know that they were a gang. But me being involved in the fight was just an accident! They were going to sort things out with another gang. I was naive to think they were going to do it peacefully but how wrong can I get.. I didn’t even know they were going to fight nor do I know how to fight. So I ran away and unfortunately got caught by the cops. The principal and my parents were notified of this issue. That’s why I was grounded and now chased out cause I “talked back” to them. In reality, I was just explaining and they don’t understand. Now do you know I am the real victim here? “ Daehyun cried.

 

Seomin sighed. She knew her Daehyun oppa isn’t bad to begin with. In the past, he didn’t steal anything but just forgot to bring extra cash to buy an ice cream for a toddler he just met and the ahjusshi thought he was a gangster due to him wearing a mask back then. As for academics. Daehyun oppa never like to study.( okay, apparently no one does ) However, he is bright. Just that, he didn’t want to work hard enough. There was once, a top scholar was sitting beside him during an exam and he scored a rather high score. Teachers all believed he cheated but it was because he was listening to Seomin reading the notes out loud for revision the night before. Imo and samchoon of course believed the teachers instead of oppa. It was understandable since he was much of a rebel during his teens.

 

Oppa, I-i believe you.“ She wore a weak smile and went to prepare for dinner. Daehyun felt relieved. At the very least, there were people who believed in him and they were his favourite twins and hyung.

 

An hour later, dinner was ready. The trio came to the dining table. Laughters and chatters filled the house.

 

Yah, you guys didn’t wait for me!“ a low voice could be heard.

 

All three heads turned to face Seulong who was in the doorway. Apparently he just finished his work and his makeup weren’t removed yet so he looked so handsome even when he was removing his shoes. It just felt like a photo shoot.

 

Obpaa!!” Seomin called out when was full.

 

Yah, don’t talk with your mouth full. Later you choke then you know ~ “ Seulong smirked.

 

Hmph! You meanie. How dare you curse your one and only sister! “ Seomin swallowed and pouted.

 

Aigoo, our princess. “ Seulong cooed.

 

Waaazzz up, hyungg!” Daehyun exclaimed.

 

Look what we have here? Daehyunnie? What are you doing here? Got chased out of imo’s house that soon? “ Seulong frowned.

 

Hyung! Quit talking. Go change and join us before the food turns cold.“ Changjoey added.

 

That’s my Joey boy. “ Seulong smiled. Changjo just rolled his eyes at how childish his hyung can be at times.

 

So now the four of them were enjoying some quality time well spent during dinner. Even Seulong knew of the incident beforehand. Of course, he reprimanded Daehyun but Daehyun was still naïve so he decided to just let this be an experience for Daehyun to learn.

 

So where are you sleeping tonight? “ Seulong asked. The apartment they were living weren’t that big. It was just a cosy two rooms flat with a big living room. So Seulong and Changjo slept together, giving Seomin a room of her own. ( You know, girls ~ )

 

Haha, no worries, hyung! I won’t squeeze with you and Joey. I will just sleep with Seomin, provided I sleep on the floor. “ Daehyun assured.

 

If you were other guys, I would forbid. But since you are Daehyun, I trust you.“ Seulong eyed at him warily.

 

Yah, hyung! Do I looked like a villain? “ Daehyun pretended to be hurt.

 

I’m tired. Good night, hyung. Sweet dreams, my Seominnie. “ Changjoey sang as he dragged Seulong oppa away.

 

Yah, I am not done --!! “ /SLAM/ Seomin went to her room and Daehyun followed her. She prepared a mattress for Daehyun and took out an extra blanket and pillow from the cabinet. Those were Daehyun’s when he came to stay over for slumber parties or to take refugee like now.

 

“I am going to turn off the lights, oppa. Good night ~ “ she cooed. She didn’t wait for Daehyun’s reply and switched off the lights. She tucked herself to bed, preparing to sleep.

 

There was an awkward silence in the dark room now.

 

Are you asleep already? “ Daehyun broke the silence.

 

Not really. Why? “

 

Are you close with Myungsoo hyung now?” He continued.

 

“Not that close as you and him. Waeyo?

 

“Just curious. I saw him sending you home just now. “

 

“Oh. That. I met him while I was on the way home. “ Seomin left out the Yongguk part to not let Daehyun worry.

 

Oh. Just don’t be close to him. “

 

“W-why?“ Seomin’s voice croaked.

 

 “Just don’t. In heed my brotherly advice to you. Good night, pig! “ Daehyun closed his eyes and turned his back to Seomin.

 

Seomin didn’t bother to ask him anymore as she knew he wouldn’t answer. However she was curious. ‘ How bad can he be?

 

Little did she know because of this curiosity, could lead to some many problems. 

 


*GAA means go away in korean.

updated with a long post. Hope you guys like this chapter.

Please subscribe! Don't be a silent reader :( I need support from everyone of you! :/