Knowing BAP

what goes around comes back around

 

“Seomin, let’s go.” Daehyun said, pulling you away.

 

C-cham kkan ma, daehyun. I have something to sa-“

 

“I have nothing to do with you or BAP anymore.” Daehyun coldly replied.

 

‘BAP? That sounds rather familiar..’ you thought.

 

“Why can’t you hear me out first?” Yongguk pleaded.

 

“What? You didn’t plan to fight back there? Who are you kidding?” Daehyun added.

 

“A-about that. I am truly sorry.. Mianhae, dongsaeng ah.” Yongguk sighed.

 

‘Oh.. Right.That gang fight that had poor hyunnie oppa got implicated. But what has it got to do with him? ’ you thought in your head.

               

“Ahnyeong, hyung.” Daehyun did a bow and then dragged you away with him. You turned and face Yongguk and gave him a puzzled face. Yongguk just sighed and he kicked the ground in irritation as he looked at you two disappearing into the sea of crowd. 

 

Along the way home, Daehyun and you didn’t strike any conversation. He didn't even fussed about you not buying cheesecakes for him. You felt rather guilty. The whole route back home was just pure silence as though you guys were like complete strangers. You just couldn’t stand the awkward atmosphere around you but you decided to keep quiet all the time since Daehyun’s emotion has changed to a dark side of him which you(even though the two of you are the closest cousins in the world) has yet to see this side of him. Finally, you two reached your apartment. You closed the door behind you as you took off your sneakers and placed them neatly on the shoe rack. Whereas the cool Daehyun just kicked his shoes off and walked to the living room. He just sat at the couch, not switching on the television(which is odd, he always does that the first thing he reaches your house.) and just sat there. You finally couldn’t stand his behavior and so you broke the silence.

“Hey, oppa. What’s up? Are you alright?”

 

No answer.

 

“Daehyunnie oppa ~”

 

No answer.

 

“Oppa!” you tried to speak a little louder.

 

Still no answer.

 

“Mwoh?! ARE YOU DEAF, JUNG DAEHYUN!!! I AM TALKING TO YOU !!!!” You screamed into his ears, not minding if he is just playing dumb or seriously deaf.

 

“OMOYA! YOU SCARED ME!! WHAT??!!” Daehyun finally spoke as he literally jumped from his seat.

 

“I should be the one asking you. You have been in a daze since you met that guy by the name of Bang something Guk. And you were so cold. Who’s he? And why are you ignoring him?” you asked curious as to know what has your dear cousin got to do with that blond dude.

 

“Nothing you should know about, Seomin.” Daehyun replied coldly.

 

“Oppa.. You can trust me on this. Didn’t we promise not to keep any secret from each other since we were young? I forgive you for not telling me about the gang fight thing if you explain fully to me about this issue.” You frowned.

 

“AIISH, GIRLS. So nosy. Don’t frown. You are already ugly, you will only make yourself uglier.” Daehyun spoke.

 

“Whatever, oppa.” You rolled your eyes.

 

“Okay, fine. Let’s start with the blond guy, shall we? He’s called Bang Yongguk. He is the leader of BAP, the gang I unknowingly got recruited in. Although he looks fierce for his appearance, he is the nicest hyung ever! But! I am leaving the group. So there’s no point in me calling him hyung, is there? Since they tricked me into joining the gang. I seriously, I repeat, thought it was just an ordinary clique and we even dyed blond together. I never thought it was something like a loyalty pledge or what. But now I dyed mine back to brown. Oh ya, BAP inclusive of me has 6 guys but now only left 5. You already know the ringleader, the rest is not important since you won’t ever bump into them, I hope. They caused me to get grounded, and even though I have a house, but I couldn’t return home now. Since I got chased out, I decided to leave them. If I ain’t wrong, they are also dealing with drugs. That’s the main reason why they fought with another gang because the other gang is not happy that BAP’s business is blooming and their customers are losing due to it. So it’s best I leave them now than it’s too late. Provided I only received news about this recently. I hope omma and appa will believe I am the victim here. “ Daehyun sighed.

 

You just nodded and trying to swallow this down.

 

“S-so.. no wonder you were so pissed back then. I didn’t know that. How could they not be caught yet? These bunch of gangsters!” You managed to speak.

 

“I got my resources. Hmm, apparently, there’s no evidence to prove them guilty so the police has no choice but to let them go.” Daehyun reasoned.

 

"But the Yongguk guy seemed apologetic about it. I guess he is nice?" You asked.

 

"W-well, never judge a book by its cover. Maybe he only apologises because he wants me back in the group." he said.

 

“This is going to be tricky. Imonim and Samchoon won’t be buying the reason that you had no clue.” You sighed.

 

Daehyun sighed as well. “Oh well. This takes time and I guess I would have to trouble you guys for awhile.”

 

“Oppa, gwenchana ~ you have us.” You smiled for Daehyun. Daehyun returned a weak smile and continued lying on the couch. You stood him up and said, “ Oppa, let’s go jogging!”

 

“Neo micheoseo? The weather is killing me.” Daehyun growled, pulling his arm out off your grip. It’s summer, the hottest season in Korea. However, You love Summer and Winter the most.

 

“Aniyo, oppa! Jogging to keep fit! I am training for abs!” you replied, still pulling.

 

“Mwoh? Like as if you will.” Daehyun laughed.

 

“YAH! I will prove it to you.” You decided to just ditch him and went to your room to change into your sweat shirt and shorts.

 

“ I will go now, oppa. See you later ~” you winked.

 

“Ah, neh. Be careful ~” Daehyun reminded.

 

You just slammed the door behind you. You felt delighted since you were able to help Daehyun oppa share the problem together as a family. You began doing stretchings and warm ups before starting on your jog. You looked up after trying to reach your feet without bending your knees with your hands. There, you met eyes with him.

 

‘Mwoh, what’s he doing here?’ you wondered, scratching your cheek with your index finger.

                                                                                                                                                                  


UPDATED :D I SHALL ASSUME THERE IS NO TYPOS >.< 

HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!