a girl in white dress

My Lady Ghost

Donghae text Sunye and say sorry to her.

 To: Princess Sunye From: hae prince

"jagiya.. I'm sorry.. please forgive me.. i will never to that again. please forgive me.. i missed you so much already.. love u my princess."

 

From: Princess Sunye To: hae prince

"i missed you too!! meet me at the park at 3PM? love you too jagiya!!"

 

Donghae jump from happiness when he read Sunye's reply to him. Eunhyuk just watching him jumping at the same time dancing.

 

"yah!! fishy!! are you crazy??!!" eunhyuk said while still watching donghae.

 

donghae hold him and start dancing with him. "monkey!! I'm going to meet my princess later!!!

"I'm happy for you fishy!!" eunhyuk said while dancing.

 

donghae stop dancing and start to clean the house and prepared for later.

 

"Fishy!! your too early for your date later!!" Eunhyuk said.

"yeah!! i just don't want to be late anymore!!" donghae said while looking at the mirror.

donghae run to the door and said. "monkey!! stay at my house and look out all my things!!! nae? have to go!!"

 

"yah fishy!! am i care taker?!"eunhyuk said. but donghae did not hear it. because he already left.

 

when donghae arrived at the park it is just 1:45 in the afternoon. he just got their so early. so, he just watching all the children playing at the park. and later join them.

Donghae really love kids. he want to have his own son someday and play with them.

It's already 2:55pm. in %minutes Sunye will arrived. so he stop playing with them and he just rest beyond the big tree.

 

when sunye arrived she just looking at donghae with a smile who's sleeping under the tree. and she wake it up.

"oppa!!~~ I'm here!!" sunye said. "ohh.. princess*half asleep*" donghae said.

"why are you sleeping here? you look so tired. what did you do? sunye ask.

"ohh.. nothing i just playing with them*pointing at the kids*" donghae said with a smile.

when the children saw donghae pinting at them. they run towards to donghae.

 

"hyung!!!~~" the children said while running to them.

Sunye is not that close to children. so she just step back while the kids. teasing donghae.

"hyung!!~ hyung!!~~ who is she? she's so beautiful!!!" one children said.

"chinja? is noona really beautiful?" donghae ask the childrens.

"yeah hyung!!~~" the childrens answer.

sunye is just looking at them smiling. but she can't touch them. because she think all of them are dirty.

"sunye-ah!! let's play with them for awhile!!" donghae request.

"yeah!!! please noona!!" all childrens said.

"omo!! I'm glad too!! but me and your donghae hyung have a date and we need to get going.*smile* maybe some other time.." sunye said.

until someone hold sunye and said. "noona!! noona!! plau with us!!"

sunye unhold to that child and said. "don't touch me! you brat!!~~"

Donghae look at her with shock. he thought sunye love kids too. but he's wrong.

"sunye.." donghae said. "oppa!! let's goo!!!!~~" sunye walk away.

 

donghae follow her. and say sorry to the childrens.

 

donghae hold sunye. "sunye.." Sunye face him and said. "why you need to play with all that.. that.. brats?"

"mwo? brats? but they are just kids?" donghae said. "i just.. just.. can't get alone well with the kids." sunye said then get in the car.

 

donghae follow her and drive the car. "where are we going?" donghae ask.

sunye is just looking at the window and said. "take me in any place you want to take me.."

donghae drive and take sunye in the seoul bridge..

it's getting dark when they arrived there. donghae get out the car and look at the bridge.

sunye get out also and said. "why did you take me here?"

"when my dad is still alive he always take me here and watch the sunset" donghae said.

"but you can't see the sunset over here?" sunye said.

donghae look at her and said. "yeah!! but when you look at the river. you can see all the light. you can imagine that the sun is in the river." he hold sunye and hug her form the back.

 

"when we get our own kids i want to take them here and play with them"donghae said.

"you really do love kids." sunye said.

they where silent for a little while. and when i get more darker. sunye ask donghae to take her home.

but donghae ask her to eat first before going home. but sunye said she have dinner plans with her parents. so donghae take her home and donghae called eunhyuk and ask if he still at donghae's apartment. and eunhyuk said that he's home already. and donghae ask him to eat dinner with him. so, eunhyuk said come to his apartment and eat dinner together.

on his way to eunhyuk's apartment. she saw a girl waering a white dress and look like the girl is looking for something. so, he try tp approach the girl. but, eunhyuk called him.

"yah!! fishy!! what are you doing there?" eunhyuk said while looking around.

donghae look at him and said. "nothing i just want to.. *look at the place where he saw the girl* oh!! where did she go?" donghae said and looking around.

eunhyuk look at him with curiousity "who?" eunhyuk said. "a-ahh.. nothing.. let's go.. I'm hungry.." donghae said.

the two of them headed at eunhyuk's apartment.

donghae ask eunhyuk what is he doing outside. "just checking.. i thought you we're lose on your way here. and i guess your totally lose" eunhyuk said.

"yah!! i just saw girl and i was just trying to help her. so, i did not loose my way!" donghae said.

"a girl? who's the girl? is she pretty?" eunhyuk said and teasing him.

"yah!! monkey!!  stop it!!" donghae said.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the apartment. eunhyuk introduce donghae to the land lady.

"annyeong haseyo ajumma!!" eunhyuk and donghae greet.

"this is my friend donghae. he's the one that I'm talking about."

"annyeong haseyo!! donghae iminida!!*bow*" donghae showing respect to the land lady.

"ohh.. annyeong haseyo.. so when do you want to moved?" land lady ask.

"can i moved tomorrow?" donghae ask.

"yeah.. your room number is 409." the land lady said and walk away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay that's the end of chapter 2.. gonna update again later..

please leave a comment..

NO SILENT READER PLEASE!!^^ thanks..