meet donghae

My Lady Ghost

monday morning:

*oppa!!~~ answer the phone!!!~~ oppa!!~~*

donghae is still asleep while sunye calling him. he get his phone and look at the clock and he saw that it was just 5:20 in the morning. when he answer the answer the phone sunye shout the him.

 

"hell.." before donghae finish his word sunye shout at him. "yah!! don't you know what time is it now? ang your still on bed??!!! we have to meet my father this morning??!!~~~ we need to meet him at exactly 7am sharp!!~~ oppa!! please get up!!!~~~" sunye said.

 

"yeah!! yeah!! yeah!! i know.. you don't need to shout at me!! it's early in the morning your shouting at me.. my beautiful sunye am coming to pick you at exactly 6am!!~~~ i promise.. nAE?" donghae said with a sweet voice.

 

"okay!! don't be late my prince!!!~~~" sunye said and hang up the phone.

 

after the conversation. donghae is still want to sleep more. so he close his eyes for a little while. and when he open it and clock at his phone. he ran fast to the bathroom and take a quick shower. because it's already 6:33am. and Sunye almost send him a 100 messages. and almost 25missed call on his phone. it's almost 6:50am when he left his house and she call sunye that he's on his way to the restaurant and he can't stop saying sorry to her.

 

when he arrived at the restaurant Sunye's father is already there. and he look at donghae from head to toe. "your late!! your always late.. how can i trust you my company?" sunye's father said.

 

"I'm sorry sir.. i just sleep late yesterday because of the papers i need to finish and give it to you" donghae said while looking down.

 

"father!! oppa is just working hard to impress you. please forgive him!! nae?" Sunye said with a smile. "Oppa you can sit now!!"

 

donghae sit beside sunye.

 

DONGHAE POV:

 

why am i need to impress her father by the way? Sunye is the one that i love the most. and because of that i need to follow all her father's order?

 

I'm lee donghae.. and the girl who sit beside me is the girl ilove the most. and want to marry her and stay at her side forever.

 

Sunye is so beautiful while she was looking at me. "oppa!! oppa!! stop looking at me like a pabo!!~~ appa is watching you" sunye said

 

oh.. i forgot that we are in the breakfast with his father. "ohh!! I'm sorry.. you just so beautiful and i can't take my eyes of you!" i said it in sweet tone.

 

END OF POV:

 

after the breakfast. her father leave us at the restaurant.

 

"at last we're alone!!~~" donghae said.

 

"why are you late?! i already called you right? you said your going to pick me at 6am at my house?" sunye said while looking at him seriously.

 

"jagiya!! mianhae.." donghae acting cute infront of sunye. "mianhae!! nae? forgive me please.."

 

Sunye can't take donghae. she think donghae did not take it seriously. so, she  walk away.

 

donghae follow Sunye and try to stop and talk to her.

 

"Sunye!! *hold her* please don't be so selfish!!!! i love you and I'm sorry!!"

sunye look at her and slap him at his face. "oppa!!~~ you know my father hate late people!! and i told you to be on time sharp!!" 

Sunye walk away and get in . in her car.

 

Donghae is just spacing out when Sunye slap her.  because this is the first time that Sunye slap her.

 

on her way back to his house. Eunhyuk saw him and poke him.

"Donghae fishy!!~~" eunhyuk said. Donghae just look at him and said. "oh?! monkey annyeong!!" he look down.

 

"yah!! what happen to you? is there something bad happen about you and Sunye?" eunhyuk said.

"molla.. Sunye slap me in the face.*sad*" "mwo?*shock* sunye did what? what did you do? is the first time hurt you physically" Eunhyuk said.

 

when they reach donghae's apartment the landlady talk to donghae.

 

"Donghae!! you still have 2days to stay at your apartment! you need to look for another. this coming thursday we will going to close this apartment building." the land lady said.

"yes madam!!" donghae reply and go to his apartment. eunhyuk follow him.

"yah fishy!! i can help you to find a new apartment!! there is a vacant apartment in my apartment building!! you want?" eunhyuk said.

"really? monkey!! we can be neighbor!!~~" donghae said with a smile.

"yeah!!~~ so, am i going to talk to my land lady?" eunhyuk said and pick up his phone.

 

while eunhyuk talking on his phone. Donghae start packing his thing and check his phone if Sunye text him or call him. but their is no text or call from her.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREVIEW:

"acckkkk!!~~ who are you?!"

"and who are you too??!! how.. how did get in here??!!!"

"i live here!! get out of my house!!! or else I'm going to call a police!!!!"

 

............

 

"hae what happen to you?"

"i did not sleep well.."

 

END OF PREVIEW

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

okay if you already read some chapter on winglin. well you will see that it is defferent.

well.. i changed my story.. still hope you like it!!!smiley