His Kisses

Forbid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29- His Kisses

Lay POV

I’m happy, I very happy that she’s with me, and I’m with her.  Her head is on my shoulder, she’s holding my hand. I feel like she’s in love with me but I know, she only see me as friend nothing more nothing less. She’s in love with someone else. But I don’t know who he is. Is she still in love with Himchan? Or she fall in love to Kris?

I looked at her beautiful face. She looks like an angel while sleeping. I want to kiss her but, I respect her so much. So I’m contented in just holding her hand. After this she will be back again, in her cold aura.

I let out a big sigh, and touch her hair. Her sticky and rough hair, she always put wax on her hair. That’s why she looks manlier than me.

The bus stop so it means I need to let go of her hand. I don’t want, but I need to. Someday I will see her holding someone’s hand, I remember her face when she was in great difficulty and pain. And I imagined myself in her place. Crying in agony and suffering in pain. I better not think of that right?? I’m happy if amber will be Happy.

“Were here” I whisper and shake her softly

She opened her eyes, yawn, and crumple her eyes. “Ahh, I feel relaxed” we stood up and leave the bus

“Ahhhhhh” She yawn again and stretches her arms “Thank you, for helping me to find a wonderful place.”

“You’re always welcome amber” I smiled and hold her hand again, she was kind of shock, but she still manage to calm herself. At least she didn’t let go of my hand.

We walked silently till we arrived at her house “Were here, Thank you very much. I owe you big”

“I said its okay. So stop thanking me” I ruffled her hair making her hissed in annoyance

“Yah Yah!! Do that again and I will kick your ”

“Okay okay” I raised both my hand as a sign of defeat

“You should go home, it’s late. I still have my work you know” She smiled at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter