Day 4 (Thursday)

Friends with "Benefits"

 

Luhan was in Baozi’s arms and the latter gently let his fingers run through the other’s hair. Luhan was crying and sobbing loudly.

Baozi had entered Luhan’s apartment, like Luhan had told him to do the day before. Luhan was home before Baozi, but this day, as soon as he’d entered the apartment, Luhan had slowly approached him with a sad smile that turned into a grimace as he looked at the boy that had closed the door after himself. Baozi never got his coat or shoes off before Luhan had slung his arms around the other’s neck and hugged him tightly as he let his beautiful tears drop. Baozi was taken aback at first because Luhan had been keeping his hands away from him since they met for the first time. People who ordered a “friend” wasn’t usually like Luhan. As soon as their “friend” had arrived their hands were all over the person they’d be paying for. Luhan kept his hands away until this day, the 4th day. But he’d only hugged his new “friend” because he needed someone to comfort him, he needed someone to rely on, someone who wouldn’t judge him.

Baozi’s hands had first found Luhan’s back and hugged him back. He’d closed his eyes and held the Chinese man close. Luhan felt so small and warm in his embrace.

Luhan, more or less, after a while clung to Baozi as if his life depended on it. His knees were weak and he couldn’t hold himself up much longer. Baozi noticed and they went to sit on the floor instead. Luhan was sitting between his legs and Luhan clenched onto Baozi. The Korean tried to take off his coat and place it on the floor next to them. Luhan let him take it off and afterwards hugged him tightly again. He liked the feeling of Baozi without his coat much more than the feeling with the coat. The human was warmer than the coat and also softer. His hands grasped the other’s shirt and pressed himself tighter into the other’s embrace.

 

 

Baozi’s hand went through Luhan’s hair and the other went in soothing circles on his back. Luhan breathed more controllably than before. He didn’t cry anymore, but sighed a lot and a few hiccups left him. Baozi could feel the tears that had seeped through his shirt, touch his skin and it made him shiver. Luhan’s arms were around the other’s waist and his head rested on the other’s shoulder. Their crotches were pressed against each other, because they’d hugged each other so tightly. Luhan loved the soothing feeling on his back, and the nuzzling in his hair made him feel sleepy.

Baozi carefully rocked him from side to side in his embrace. He eventually left a kiss on the other’s hair, not exactly knowing why, but it seemed like Luhan was too tired to notice it.

None of them knew what time it was; they had no feeling of time. It had just flown by and they’d used it all by only hugging. Not that it annoyed the “friend” because it was easily earned money for him.

After a few minutes, Baozi heard a sighing sound leave the boy in his arms. He held him lightly out from his body and saw how red his closed eyes were. When he’d wake up the next morning he would probably have swollen and red eyes. He had cried a lot and it was noticeable. Luhan seemed relaxed in Baozi’s embrace, but he had to get going. He took his shoes off and lifted Luhan up from the floor. He went upstairs and placed him under the covers on the bed. Baozi brushed the hair covering Luhan’s face to the side. He let his hand slide down of Luhan’s cheek and whispered a ‘goodbye’ before he left him. He went downstairs, making sure every light was put out and then he put on his outerwear before he let the door snap shut behind him, making sure it was locked so no one unwanted would enter.

 

 


A/N: Ohai people~!! So, yes! I'm back from Paris (you probably noticed since I updated a few days ago kk) And I have some good memories and some bad ones too~ (Le bad ones: getting "robbed" and getting almost kissed by a stranger. Le good ones: meeting nice people and see a lot of beautiful culture~)

Someone asked me a few weeks/days ago if this fic would suddenly turn angsty, and I have to disappoint you all and say, that this is probably the most angsty scene that there will be in the entire fic xD 

I'll update twice a week starting from this week~ (possibly Wednesday and Saturday). So see you again on Wednesday~