Day 23 (Tuesday)

Friends with "Benefits"

 

“Luhan,” Kyungsoo almost yelled as he returned to his desk chair. “Baozi’s here.”

Luhan’s head went up from his work and a smile soon replaced the confused look he had. He waved Minseok over to him. When the latter finally reached Luhan’s desk, he felt like a student who went to another classroom because one of his friend’s from the previous year was in that class. He nervously leaned onto the desk that Luhan sat at. He looked curiously around and noticed that nothing had changed in the office except for the piles of papers. Everything else was like the first time Minseok came.

“What brings you here?” Luhan questioned sweetly, because he certainly hadn’t expected Minseok to ever meet up at the office again.

Minseok looked at Luhan’s desk before his gaze went to the latter’s eyes. He smiled slightly. “The forecast said it would most likely rain later, so I brought an umbrella.”

He smiled happily as he pulled the umbrella up to show it to Luhan. It was plain black and it would suit Luhan pretty well.

“Thank you Minseok,” Luhan smiled at the other and would probably have continued if Kyungsoo hadn’t cleared his throat.

“Did you bring another umbrella then? One you could use yourself?” Kyungsoo joined the conversation, and it seemed like all the other co-workers were keeping track of the conversation too.

Minseok, regretfully, turned his attention to Kyungsoo. “Why do you ask?”

“Because the heavens opened just a few seconds ago,” Kyungsoo pushed a button on his keyboard and looked up as he said the last part of the sentence.

Minseok looked out of the window and saw how the downpour watered the world. He let out a displeased grunt before answering. “Of course I didn’t bring an extra one. The weather looked great when I left.”

“Then wait a little,” Luhan said and placed his hand on Minseok’s. Luhan’s hand suddenly felt big because he could trap the other’s hand underneath his. “I’ll walk you home.”

Minseok nodded and carefully snuck his hand out from Luhan’s, because he really didn’t like the slightly tickling feeling he felt when the latter touched him. It made him feel uncomfortable.

 

 


A/N: Sorry for the short update, but please do remember that this is a drabble story. 

Now, moving on to the EXO teaser: I like it like it like it~ but it reminds me of one of my own stories where Minseok and Luhan are badass and Jongdae gets covered in blood~ C'mon... I mean seriously, Luhan and Minseok being totally badass and beating each other up, hell yeah! ^^ But I liked the teaser and I'm looking forward to watch the MV~

I've turned in my English synopsis just a few minutes ago so now I just have to practice~ and on Friday the children at my school are going to die!!! School finishes on Friday and those small unrespectful brats are going to paaaayyyy 

I really enjoy reading all of your comments so please leave a lot~ :D

See you all on Saturday~ ^^