Day 22 (Monday)

Friends with "Benefits"

 

“This is nice,” Minseok stated as Luhan’s hand went up and down of the former’s back.

Luhan half sat up-laid down on the couch, using the armrest as support for his back. Minseok was lying between Luhan’s sprawled legs; his head resting on the latter’s stomach. Luhan’s arms were on each side of Minseok and hugged him lightly. Luhan’s hand caressed Minseok’s back and he could feel the latter relax.

Luhan hummed in confirmation and a small smile was on his lips.

Minseok’s arms were wrapped around Luhan’s small waist. They were flush against each other and the rain outside drummed against the window. It was like a shower outside. Minseok had gotten totally drenched on his way to Luhan’s apartment even though he’d used an umbrella. The rain didn’t seem to stop or lessening.

“Minseok?” Luhan asked suddenly and the mentioned person looked at the Chinese man. “Can we use the contract to its fullest for the rest of your time staying here?”

“Sure,” Minseok complied easily. He didn’t really have a choice to object. “You could’ve used the contract to its fullest the whole time.”

Luhan nodded and sat more upright, so Minseok had to do the same. “Do you remember what’s written in the contract?”

“Yes,” Minseok smiled proudly. He’d learned the whole contract by heart. “You wanted to be kissed at least once a day, hug a lot, be told that I love you and listen to your complaints.”

And then Minseok leaned in and placed his lips lightly on Luhan’s. It was over briefly after and the feeling of Minseok’s lips on his own, lingered longer than the actual kiss. Minseok’s head was still close to his and he could feel the latter’s breath on his lips. He looked directly into the other’s eyes and saw a slight eye smile forming. Luhan swore that he saw honesty in the other’s eyes when he said the three next words that he wanted to hear.

“I love you,” and then their lips sealed in another kiss. It was longer than the first one and Minseok’s hands went up to cup Luhan’s face and get it to stay in place. They’d both closed their eyes out of instinct. Luhan’s hands were resting on the couch and he didn’t know what do with them. He didn’t know if he should touch Minseok; he was afraid the other would cringe away from him, but he really needed some kind of comfort. It’d been an awful day at the office; it was so busy and the weather didn’t lighten up his mood at all.

When Minseok pulled away again he had a smile on his lips.

Luhan drew him into a hug, but made sure to not let it last for too long.

They ended up situated like they sat before: Minseok between Luhan’s legs, head resting on the latter’s stomach and Luhan’s back against the armrest, his fingers now going through the other’s hair while his other hand rested on Minseok’s back.

 

 


A/N: You people are crazy....... like HOLY !!! 200+ subscribers?!!?! What's wrong with you guys? T^T I sincerely appreciate it very very much, i lub u all c: And what happened in the last chapter that made you all comment? .-. I'm so happy and I'm crying T^T You shouldn't make the author cry, it's my job to make you guys cry ;~; And to let you all cry even more over how annoying I am, please read what's written below:

As you probably remember from the last a/n I said that this story is bound to have an unhappy ending, but that isn't entirely true~ ^^ Are you getting your hopes up? xD As stated in the application Luhan was so kind to fill out, the duration periode can be extended :) I'm not saying he will extend it, I just say that there is a possibility that it won't be an unhappy ending ^^ So what I'm saying is that this story could have an unhappy ending, but the ending could also be happy, with the possibility of a sequel maybe...? (I'm not making any sense right now and it must piss you off so much XD)

Okay, to summary it all: I love you and you have to read until the end to know if the ending will be happy or unhappy xD