Day 21 (Sunday)

Friends with "Benefits"

 

Luhan found something slightly pleasing about economy class. Yeah, there was a lot of noise, they were all sweating from the closeness and some annoying kid was kicking his seat. He just wanted to turn around and yell at the kid, but then its parents would probably just yell back at him, so he stayed in his seat. There were also a lot more people on economy class than business class and so many different types of gems, but he forgot it all when he thought about the closeness again. Minseok was sitting right beside him and giving him a fluttering feeling in his chest. Minseok was sitting in the middle and Luhan had the window spot. Some old woman with a lot of make-up on sat beside Minseok and Luhan just wished she would disappear, because Luhan didn’t like her at all, especially not when she talked to Minseok. She was so nice to him and Luhan couldn’t do anything but to frown at the window. The frown soothed out as soon as he felt a heavy weight on his shoulder, leaning onto him. It was Minseok; closed eyes and relaxed body. His face was so peaceful and his eyelashes looked so long from the angle Luhan was looking at them in.

Minseok was leaning onto him in this big airplane. Only him. The old woman could just put her make-up and nauseous flirting away, because she had no chance against Luhan. Not that Luhan ever considered he as a threat; she couldn’t steal Minseok away from him. Firstly because Luhan looked way more handsome and cute and secondly because the latter paid him. Of course Minseok would choose the good-looking man with money instead of an ugly and old woman with just an average salary.

Luhan caressed Minseok’s cheek briefly.

‘It was a good thing to choose economy class instead of business class. I got to be so close to Minseok, touch his cheek and admire him all the way back to Korea. Yeah, there was a kid kicking my back and there was a lot of noise, but just the presence of Minseok made up for all of it.’

 

 

“How much do I have to pay you?” Luhan asked already searching for his wallet in his bag. Luhan already began counting some bills when Minseok put a hesitant hand onto his searching ones.

He smiled slightly at him. “You don’t have to pay. You gave me food and a place to sleep; you even paid for my plane ticket. That’s enough, so keep them for something else.”

“But…” Luhan insisted, but Minseok shook his head.

“I gotta go,” Minseok excused himself. “I have to call Yixing. He must have worried a lot.” His hand travelled up to Luhan’s cheek and caressed it slightly, his hand ending down of his sides again. “I had a great trip. Thank you.”

Luhan expected something. A hug, a kiss, just a little peck on the cheek, but all he got to feel was Minseok’s warm fingers on his cheek. He didn’t complain; he was truly happy that Minseok had intended some kind of affection, but he’d just expected something more.

He shrugged and let it leave his mind. He had to think about other things now, he had to think about tomorrow; he had to think about the future, the future without Minseok.

 

 


A/N: Another short chapter T^T Sorry.........

I know you're all expecting a happy ending, but you know it'll have an unhappy ending right? It's bound to have an unhappy ending.... Just sayin'.... but it could also be good...... it could be everything....... it could even be an open ending...... what do you think it'll be~? ^^

I had an English exam yesterday ^^ I think I did okay, if you think about that English isn't my first language XD Tomrrow I have a French exam and then all the written exams are done~~ ;D