Day 20 (Saturday)

Friends with "Benefits"

A/N: I recommend listening to this song while reading the first section~ 

 

“This one is cute,” Luhan exclaimed and dragged Minseok to a stand with some hairpins with small, cute animals on. He picked one of them up. There was a light green frog on it, which smiled more than necessary. Luhan brought it up to Minseok’s hair and mumbled the word ‘cute’. He quickly put it back down and moved on to the next stand.

They were at a small market; one of those pop-up markets that travels from place to place each and every single day.

Luhan was extremely clingy that day, but it was probably also for the best, because there were a lot of people. Minseok didn’t mind the closeness, because last night they’d been sleeping as far away from each other as possible. They had to share the same duvet though, so they had to stay a little close to each other anyway.

“Can we go to that shop?” Minseok asked a pointed at a small shop with some flutes and other wooden instruments placed in front of it.

Luhan nodded and let Minseok lead the way. They separated to go explore the small shop. Luhan noticed a music box and picked it carefully up and turned it, looking interested at it. Meanwhile Minseok had gotten behind him to watch the small box and looked at the engravings. ‘Angel’ was written beautifully on the front of the box and the rest of the box was plain with small patterns. It looked kind of expensive, but Minseok never saw the price.

Luhan noticed Minseok’s presence and looked briefly at him. With a small smile he began turning the handle so the music would play.

It was beautiful. It was truly beautiful. Minseok usually hated those kinds of music, but this melody was beautiful. He’d never heard the melody before and that only made it more interesting.

Luhan continued turning the handle round and round until there was a pause and it began again.

They just looked at the small box in Luhan’s hands.

“Wow…” Luhan trailed off and turned to look at Minseok.

Minseok nodded and let his finger grace over the engraved word. “It’s beautiful.”

Luhan nodded in response and then he walked to the cashier while Minseok looked confused at Luhan’s back. Soon after they were out of the small shop with the music box wrapped neatly and put in a plastic bag.

 

 

Minseok could feel something making a ruckus in his stomach, and soon after Minseok and Luhan could hear it too.

“Are we hungry?” Luhan teased and nudged Minseok in the side with his elbow.

“No,” Minseok quickly denied, but his stomach betrayed him. Luhan laughed and grabbed the other’s wrist. They went to a nearby fast-food restaurant, not exactly what Minseok had thought Luhan would drag him off to since they were in China.

They both ordered a burger with fries and a soda on the side. They grabbed the tray after the food had been placed on it and went to sit at a table in front of a big window to the street.

“What do you think of Beijing so far?” Luhan asked while gnawing on two french fries.

Minseok put down the soda he’d drank of when he answered: “I like it. It’s just like I’d imagined it.”

“A lot of people and many cars?” Luhan questioned.

“A lot of Chinese people and many cars, plus,” Minseok made sure to get eye contact with Luhan before he continued, “a handsome man by my side.”

A first Luhan didn’t know what to do, so he just continued staring into Minseok’s beautiful brown eyes while a slight blush painted his cheeks, but then slowly and hesitantly he began to laugh. “You’re so funny Baozi—I mean Minseok.”

 

 

“Uhm, Luhan?” Minseok asked while he caught up to Luhan who was holding out a shirt to see if the colours would suit him.

Luhan just hummed and tried to see if the shirt would suit Minseok instead, because it didn’t suit him, that’s for sure.

“Why are there people taking pictures of you?” Minseok leaned in and whispered in Luhan’s ear.

Luhan looked curiously around and noticed two or three cameras pointing at him. The information about his arrival had sure spread fast, also the information about him being at the market.

“Don’t worry about them,” Luhan shrugged it off and turned to put the shirt back. It fit Minseok, but Luhan couldn’t get himself to tell Minseok that. “It’s because of my father.”

“Your father?” Minseok asked, totally forgetting to look at the clothes in the store.

“Yeah. They’re here to find some gossip to put on the Internet about the next heir of the Lu Cooperation,” Luhan explained as he moved on to the next rack of clothes. None of the clothes suited him, but they all suited Minseok and he just wanted to buy the entire store.

“Are you famous? I’ve never heard about you in Korea before,” Minseok asked interested and followed Luhan close so no one could keep track of their conversation.

“Famous and famous,” Luhan shrugged. “I wouldn’t call myself famous, but a few business people know me and some girls who like my appearance. No one knows me in Korea though, so that’s why I like living there.”

Minseok nodded as he let the words sink in.

 

 

“I’m sorry Luhan, but…”

“Don’t worry about it mother,” Luhan quickly cut her off. He’d already expected it, so why would he even be disappointed? “I know you’re busy, so don’t think about it.”

His mother smiled thankfully to him. They were all quietly eating without Luhan’s father. A maid stood in the side of the room; she just looked down at the ground. With a simple action she’d caught Minseok’s attention. She looked cute and shy, but maybe that was because she looked down and wore a maid outfit. He wanted to give her something to eat. The two Chinese were just ignoring her because they were used to her standing on the side.

Soon after Luhan’s father came rushing through the door and made all heads snap to him. He smiled embarrassedly and went to give a light kiss on his wife’s cheek. He told the maid to go eat something after she’d served his dinner.

“What did I miss?” he asked when he put some rice into his mouth.

“Nothing dear,” Luhan’s mother answered with a smile.

He smiled pleased and went back to eat some more.

And the somehow awkward silence continued until all of them finished their meals. The maid got called in again and Minseok noticed how the maid nervously entered the room to get their plates.

“So, Luhan,” his father began the conversation in Korean to Minseok’s surprise. “How’s it going with your girlfriend?”

Luhan shifted uncomfortably in the chair when he said: “I don’t have one.”

The male parent smiled a sad smile and continued. “You should find one soon and get some kids. I want to see my grandchildren before I die and I’m pretty sure your mother want to too,” he said in Chinese and then Minseok was totally lost again because he understood nothing.

Luhan ignored the demand and turned to Minseok to ask him a question instead. “Do you want to try our outdoor Jacuzzi and drink some champagne?”

“Sure,” Minseok agreed without much thinking, so it sounded quite hesitant.

“We’re going to use the Jacuzzi so don’t interrupt us,” Luhan announced and rose. Minseok followed after.

“Luhan,” his mother spoke up. Luhan stopped in his track and made Minseok stop too, but Luhan didn’t turn around. “Minseok is cute, but sometimes I get the feeling that you’re gay. The media thinks the same. Just remember not to embarrass your father.”

“I won’t mother.”

 

 

“This sure is nice,” Luhan sighed and tilted his head back and closed his eyes in pleasure. He had a bubbly champagne glass in his hand and there was foam in the Jacuzzi.

Minseok sipped to his glass of champagne and agreed with a hum.

They were both wearing the same attire; nothing on their upper body and only some swim trunks, which went to right above their knees. Minseok had borrowed a pair of shorts and luckily they fit him.

They were sitting, resting their backs against two different sides of the square formed Jacuzzi. The stars were already spread across the sky and tried to compete against the streetlights.

“What did your mother say before? She mentioned my name,” Minseok tried to start a conversation.

Luhan’s head came back up and looked at Minseok with a sad smile. He sipped to his now second glass of champagne. It was also Minseok’s second one. “She kind of accused me for being gay.”

“But you are gay, aren’t you?”

Luhan nodded in agreement. “But they don’t know and they don’t have to either. It’s best that way.”

Minseok inched closer in the hot water. “She also said something about me. What did she say?” he pushed.

Luhan made sure to look into those beautiful brown eyes before he began speaking, trying to sound as seductive as possible: “That you’re handsome… pretty… gorgeous… one of a kind.”

A small blush spread upon Minseok’s cheeks and he quickly tried to cover up his blush by splashing water onto the other. He quickly got the treatment reversed, so now he was the one who received water splashed onto his face. Minseok let the champagne glass stand on the ground close to the Jacuzzi and Luhan decided to do the same.

Minseok splashed even more water onto Luhan and laughed at the now drenched Chinese boy. His laugh quickly got washed away when water was splashed in his face. Minseok moved closer to the other and grabbed his upper-arms and pushed him against one of the sides so he couldn’t splash more water onto him.

“Tell me the truth,” Minseok smiled as he held Luhan back.

Luhan laughed albeit the position he was in. He wasn’t able to move at all. The laughter died down and he became more serious.

“Move closer and I’ll tell you,” Luhan ordered and Minseok willingly inched his head closer to the other.

Luhan could feel Minseok’s breath on his skin and he could smell the chlorine from both of their bodies and from the water. His nose hurt a little from the smell, but he was okay with it when he thought about how close their almost- bodies were.

“She just said that,” Luhan said low and felt Minseok’s grip loosen a little, “you’re cute.”

Minseok swore that Luhan’s words had a different meaning than what it sounded like. It sounded like Luhan confessed to him, it sounded like it was Luhan who said he was cute and not just a retelling of what his mother had said. The words had a deeper meaning, and Minseok couldn’t do anything else but admit that he enjoyed the fluttering feeling in his chest. He suddenly noticed that they were so close to each other with almost no clothes on.

Luhan caught Minseok’s gaze with his own and soon after his lips were upon Minseok’s. Luhan had forced himself onto Minseok and he was taken aback at first, but soon after melting into the kiss and began to cooperate. The kiss never was anything near innocent; it was sloppy, wet, with a lot of tongue and full of lust. Minseok released his grip on Luhan’s arm and placed himself in the latter’s lap instead. Luhan’s hands snuck up to Minseok’s fabric covered thighs. The latter’s hands were now going back and forth between cupping Luhan’s face and tug lightly on his hair. The other’s hands were rubbing the top of Minseok’s thighs and teasingly running down of his a few times.

Their tongues fought for dominance and tangled together in almost every possible way. Their saliva got exchanged and some of it even met skin and air. They were so needy; needy for something, but they didn’t know what.

Slowly Minseok pushed himself closer to Luhan’s torso. They felt their chests clash against each other’s and loved the feeling of skin against skin. A slight sigh left Minseok when he felt Luhan’s growing member poke against the former’s just as excited one. Then Luhan’s hands collided with Minseok’s cheeks, massaging them lightly and groping them, still itching to feel Minseok’s body all over his own. He also wanted to taste every single part of Minseok’s body, but for now he had to stay with tasting only his mouth, not that he minded, because he seriously longed for more tongue, more saliva, more sloppiness; more of everything. Luhan couldn’t get enough; his body just wanted more Minseok.

“Luhan,” Minseok almost moaned when he leaned back to get some air. Their foreheads were against each other’s and they were basically breathing the other’s breath. Their noses were also pressed against each other’s and a small smile was placed on both of their lips. “That’s enough for today.”

Luhan nodded, leaned in quickly to give Minseok one last peck on the lips and removed his hands from Minseok’s .

Minseok really just wanted to go all the way, but it was too early. He would probably just regret it later on when Luhan would come and seek for more. He knew better than to give in, he should for a matter of fact stay with this man for ten more days. Ten days, and then this wonderful and strange adventure would end.

Luhan nodded in agreement and they went up from the Jacuzzi, both bottoming their champagne glass while they did so.

 

 

They were both lying in bed, now fully clothed, their legs were tangled together under the covers and Minseok’s chest was against Luhan’s back. Their fingers were entwined in front of Luhan’s chest.

They both liked how close they were; flush against each other, just like spoons. Minseok could smell Luhan’s shampoo every time he breathed in through his nose, so he made sure to do exactly that instead of using his mouth. He pressed Luhan closer to his chest and sighed of happiness with a smile placed on his lips.

Luhan was playing with their fingers and tried not to think about how far they’d went in the Jacuzzi. He also tried not to think too much about how close they were and just how right it felt to be in Minseok’s embrace.

“Minseok,” Luhan breathed out and received a humming noise from the other. He drew both of their hands closer to his mouth and kissed Minseok’s fingers lightly. “I suddenly came to think of something.”

“What?” Minseok asked and nuzzled his nose into Luhan’s hair.

“The contract,” Luhan said embarrassed for bringing it up now in the middle of the night, but he just had to say it. He wanted to hear those words directed at him. He wanted that his ears were the only ones to hear those three precious words directed at him. “It said that you should say you love me.”

Minseok hummed and closed his eyes, still with a small smile on his lips while slowly falling asleep.

“That’s my request.”

And without thinking about the contract and the situation he was in, he said those three words. He only thought about Luhan being so close to his body. He felt that Luhan was his no matter what. He held the boy close and loved all the smells surrounding him. And he somehow, deep down in his heart, knew that he meant every word more than he should.

“I love you.”

 

 


A/N: Maybe it wasn't that y......... and cute............. More iness will come in the future though~

But it was a long chapter, right? :3 I feel so proud~ (not really xD) 

And as an EXOtic (or whatever we're called xD) I have to mention something about this comeback, right? I'm excited~~ is that enough? NO! They look so good~~ but I have to say that I didn't like the pictures where Minseok wore glasses..... He'd probably look handsome with another type of glasses, but with the ones he wore he just looked stupid. (Minseok's my bias, so I'm being honest)