Day 2 (Tuesday)

Friends with "Benefits"

 

The doorbell rang again. Luhan had just exited the shower and was only wearing his jeans and a towel around his neck. His hair was still damp and the same was his skin. He looked through the spy hole to see who it was.

Baozi.

He thought it was okay to open the door like that, only wearing some jeans and the towel. At least it wasn’t his mother, she would’ve freaked out to see him like that, but on the other hand; why would she visit him? She was in China.

When he’d opened the door he told the boy to come in.

Baozi was startled at first to see Luhan’s torso. His eyes widened a little at the shock when he saw the slightly dark skin, but it was still flawless. Luhan wasn’t like one of those muscular guys who spend half of their life in the gym. No, Luhan was more natural. The v-line was noticeable under the skin and it led down to his crotch and more personal parts, which was covered with a pair of jeans and you could see the hem of his underwear sticking to his skin, which was placed two or three centimetres higher up than the denim.

Baozi pulled himself together and entered the expensive home.

“I’m sorry for looking like this, but I just came out of the shower,” Luhan apologized because he’d felt Baozi’s stare on his body. He felt like covering his body, but let it be, because the stare would probably just last longer if he tried to hide his body.

“You can hang your coat there and then you can go to the living room or something while I put on some clothes, okay?”

Baozi nodded in response and then Luhan was gone. The latter fled to his room to grab a random shirt; a white V-neck t-shirt.

Baozi on the other hand walked carefully around and looked at everything once again. He tried to remember every little detail, but he quickly forgot them because there were so many other details he had to remember. The big flat screen on the wall, the white leather couches, the smells in the house and a lot of other small details.

He sat down on the couch in the living room and suddenly felt small in the big open area. The living room and kitchen was combined in one big room and only the floor showed when the room changed from the living area to the cuisine.

Luhan came down the stairs and saw how Baozi sat on the couch. The Korean boy looked around the room with interest.

The stair was placed in the living room. The stair went up to a balcony you could stand on and look out over the living room from the second floor, but Luhan never really did, because he never had anything to look at. The balcony then narrowed into the hallway that led to the latter’s bedroom and home office.

“Do you like it?” Luhan asked as he approached the resting boy and sat down on the other couch.

Baozi’s gaze went to Luhan and a smile crept onto his lips. He noticed the shirt; it suited him well. “Yes. It’s very modern and bright.”

Luhan chuckled lightly. “That’s good. Then I chose the right person to do the job.”

“You chose?” the boy questioned.

Luhan smiled and nodded. “I had a few interior designers come out to look at the apartment and come with suggestions of how it could look like.”

Baozi took another look around the room. “Was it a girl?”

“Yes,” Luhan merely said and smiled bitterly.

 

 


A/N: I know I said I wouldn't update before the week after next week, but I've been in a bad mood lately, and I just wanted to thank all of you T^T Thank you so much for subscribing ;A; It really means a lot to me, especially at a time right now when I'm feeling kind of down without any reason :/

But well; Here's a short update for all of my wonderful subscribers and I hope you enjoyed it :D