Day 13 (Saturday)

Friends with "Benefits"

 

Baozi could hear some whimpering coming from the bedroom. It was half past one in the afternoon and Luhan would most likely have been in his office and work before the new week would start, but when Baozi had checked the office and it seemed untouched, he had to go look for the other somewhere else. It luckily didn’t take as long as he’s expected, because he’d heard the whimpering.

Baozi carefully pushed the door open and popped his head inside. He saw the miserable Luhan lying in bed with the covers all the way up to his chin. The Korean could feel the Chinese’s gaze upon him, so he entered the room fully and the lights.

“Turn it off! Turn it off!” Luhan yelled, but that only led him to covering his ears because he was too loud himself.

The light quickly got turned off again and Baozi went to stand beside the bedside. His hand went to lie upon Luhan’s forehead. It wasn’t warm.

“It’s a hangover,” Luhan admitted embarrassed. His hands went up to his head and pressed tightly to see if that would ease the pain. He squinted his eyes.

Baozi kneeled down beside Luhan. “You need an aspirin and some water.”

He made a swift movement and then he was standing up. When he intended to go to the restroom, he felt a hand wrap around his wrist. A fragile voice asked: “Do you think I’ll die?”

Baozi chuckled and turned towards the “dying” man on the bed. “You’ll absolutely die. It’s a fact. Everyone who has ever had a hangover has died.”

Luhan got this hopeless expression in his eyes. “So I will die?”

“No stupid,” Baozi laughed and ruffled the other’s hair. “Don’t worry about anything. I’ll get you an aspirin, so just stay in bed.”

He left to one of the other doors in the room; the door that led to Luhan’s bathroom. He searched through the cabinets and found a pill glass, which was labelled with the word ‘aspirin’ three or four times. He got one pill and he was so lucky to see a cup on the sink. He filled it with water and went back to Luhan. He offered the pill and the water and Luhan gladly accepted it.

“Now you should sleep. I’ll go downstairs,” Baozi moved towards the door with a smile plastered to his lips. “So sleep well.”

“Wait,” Luhan spoke lowly, because he didn’t want the headache to flare up again. “Won’t you sleep with me? Just until you have to go home?”

Baozi’s steps slowed down and he eventually stopped. He had no choice but to say yes, so that was exactly what he did. He went back to Luhan in the bed again and joined him under the covers. Luhan turned to Baozi and went closer to the latter’s chest. Baozi’s arms mechanically came up to embrace Luhan in a loose hug.

Soon after Luhan fell asleep while listening to Baozi’s slow breathing. He fell asleep with the corner of his mouth slightly creased upwards. It’d been a long time since he fell asleep in the arms of someone. He’d missed the security.

Luhan grasped Baozi’s shirt in his sleep like a little child that made sure that their parent was still there, and Baozi couldn’t do anything but to just chuckle at it. His hands went unknowingly through Luhan’s soft hair.

Baozi also fell asleep. He liked the feeling of having someone in his arms while he slowly drifted off into a land he didn’t visit that often with other’s.

He loved the presence of another body close to his. Why hadn’t they done something like this sooner?

 



 

A/N: Some thinks this story goes too fast, other thinks it goes too slow xD I guess you can't please everyone~ ^^

On another note that has nothing to do with the story at all; it's already been 5 weeks since I last went to school and I'm kinda feeling depressed -.-" 

The end of A/N~ :)