In My Dream ❤

In My Dream ❤ [One Shot]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn4jGBqdvW0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The staff was going up on the enormous stage, starting to pack things up after the breathtaking super Show. All the ELFs in the big concert-hall were aiming against the exit with big smiles on their faces, well, not everyone. Not you, for example. You had just had the most precious experience in your life; you had seen your number 1 kpop-group Super Junior perform for hours. Live. Right in front or you! Inside, you squealed in happiness as you remembered fragments from your wonderful evening; Leeteuk playing and singing ‘Kiss Goodbye’, a superb ‘Sorry Sorry’, ‘Miinah’, Henry doing a brilliant cover of Justin Bierber’s “Baby”, much more,  and last but not least.

 

Kyuhyun.

The sight of him smiling towards the audience with a genuine and happy smile while singing... You had honestly had a hard time trying to remember how to breathe right then, because just for a second, you thought his eyes had met with yours and holy mother of ELFs if you had felt like exploding.

 “Yah, ~~~~~~-ah! He could possibly not have seen you!” you muttered o yourself, not trying to raise you hopes on anything.  You glanced down into your hand. A card with the letters “Backstage Pass” were clutched in your left hand.  You got struck by the sudden feeling of being nervous. You had always imagined meeting Super Junior, and now you finally had the opportunity. You swallowed hard and glanced around in the by now almost empty concert hall.  Slowly, you started moving towards the backstage-door behind the scene.

 

* - * -  * -  * -  * -  * -  *

 

“Jagiyah, give me my food back!” DongHae whined as Eunhyuk stole some of his dinner. “Nope!” Eunhyuk smirked and ate it. “YAAAAAH!”

The rest of Super Junior cracked up by the scene of Eunhae-couple  and continued to eat, even though there was a minor chaos at the table. Except for the food-stealing/whining couple;  Sungmin was trying to convince Leeteuk to give him some of his kimchi by doing aegyo, ShinDong.. well, he was basically just trying to steal EVERYONES food while Yesung was trying to feed some noodels to his turtles.

Kyuhyun on the other hand, had already finished eating and were sitting alone in the couch with his laptop and with his headphones on, playing Star Craft, not really aware of the dinner-chaos.

 

Suddenly, there was a light tap on the door and a nervous ~~~~~~~ got pushed in by SuJu’s manager. 

“Guys, I found the girl who won the internet-competition and got a backstage-pass!”

Every head of Super Junior, except for Kyuhyun’s, snapped towards you with interested looks. You shyly smiled and bowed.

“Hi, I’m ~~~~~~, nice to meet you… uhm, I really like you guys”  you forced yourself to say in a normal-pitched voice. To be honest, you wanted to scream it, due to the happiness.

The guys looked kindly at you who still were standing at the door scratching your head and not knowing were to really focus your eyes. (Acutally, you  were more like pulling your own hair, trying not to attack the boys and, oh, yeah, you had a hard time looking at them since it just made you wanna run towards them, hugging/attacking them .) Leeteuk smiled and nodded against the other members and they all stood up.

“Annyeong haseyo,  we are Super Junior! Super Junior oaeyo!” they all greeted and bowed towards you.

Your cheeks flushed in pink as Leeteuk came up to you and slung an arm around you. With a kind smile he asked you “Wanna join?” and nodded against the other members. You shook the nervousness of you and happily beamed at him. “I’d love to!”

 

Leeteuk led you towards the now less chaotic dinner table and all the members (except the gamer in the couch) looked at you with pure curiosity. “You probably already know all of us, but I think we could introduce us once again, just for you” Leeteuk said and gave you a wink. “I’m teukie teukie Leeteuk, the leader”, he said with a happy grin. You couldn’t possibly hold your giggle in at the charming silliness, and the other members joined your laugh and then started to introduce themselves.

At the end, it was Kyuhyun’s turn. He didn’t make a single sound as he still was absorbed in his game , and you weren’t even sure if he had noticed your presence. “Kyuhyun-ah! Yah, Kyu!” Eunhyuk urged and threw a chicken-wing at him. The poor chicken-wing hit Kyuhyun’s precious laptop and Kyuhyun’s head suddenly snatched at the direction the chicken-wing had come from. “Hyung, you wanna die?” He said in a low creepy voice while breaking his knuckles. “You and your ‘wanna die’” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and laughed. “Yah, Kyuhyun, we have a guest!” And by having that said he suddenly pushed you forward, making you fall into the couch beside Kyuhyun, who stared at you in surprise.

Then you looked up and your eyes met.

Suddenly, you both felt as time had stopped. Neither of you said anything, you just kept staring, totally mesmerized by each other’s gaze. Thump! Thump! *there goes my heart again* you thought.

Suddenly you both heard whistling noises from the others and you both looked away and blushed. The magic was temporarily broken, but you could feel your heart beat faster than it could even be possible. Kyuhyun pretended to concentrate on his game (on which he had actually already died on), trying hard to not look back. It was the girl from the audience that has captured his eyes while singing during the concert. It was THE girl that had made him sing truly by heart this evening, the girl that he knew was the one.

 

After finishing the last of the dinner the other members pulled chairs and whatever they could sit on and gathered around you and Kyuhyun. Poor Shindong, who lost the chair-fight with Siwon, decided to just sit in Heechul’s lap, but he recklessly pushed him of and Sindong ended up on the floor with Ryeowook and Sungmin.

He pouted and looked at you “This is the treatment you get for being a star.” “Yah, what kind of star eats all his hyung’s food, huh?” Heechul growled at him. Everybody laughed and the rest of the night was filled with silly jokes, amazing personal talents, gags and a lot of laughters.  You had a really great time with them.

“Woah, it’s really late” You said after a shocking glance at your wrist-watch. It was around 2AM in the morning and even if you still were really hyper and giddy inside, you couldn’t help but feel a bit tired, especially since you had been up since early morning. You yawned and looked around. Half of the members had fallen asleep and there was only you, Kyuhyun, and Leeteuk still awake. “Kyuhyun, why don’t you follow ~~~~~~~~ out, and help her get a cab?” Leeteuk asked. “Sure, come on” Kyuhyun casually took your hand and lead you out.

 

When you both were outside, standing on the pavement waiting for a cab to drive by, you warily glanced at your hand that was still locked in Kyuhyun’s. *His hands are so warm…* You thought and your face heated up. Kyuhyun gazed at your face *So pretty..* Without him really knowing, a smile grew on his face and he squeezed your hand tighter.

Surprised you looked up at him and saw him smiling. “What are you smiling about?” you asked curiously. “You.”

“Me?” you asked confused and tilted your head to the side. ”Why?”

Kyuhyun bent forward and whispered in your ear “Because you are so beautiful”.

Your eyes grew bigger and you stared at him.

Snap!

You blinked in confusion. “You know, you get really cute on picture too” Kyuhyun grinned and waved with his cellphone. A picture of you staring at him with round eyes was captured in it. “Yah!” You whined and tried to grab his phone. Kyuhyun just laughed and caught you by the waist. “What did you call me?” “…yah” you slowly said and tried to avoid his eyes. Kyuhyun pulled you closer against his body and smirked. “Again?”  “… Opp..a?” Kyuhyun’s smirk switched to a genuinely happy smile.

“You know, I’m gonna keep this photo….” He teasingly said. You rolled your eyes and glared at him. “Is it okay if I let you take a picture of me with your phone?” he then asked. Your face immediately brightened up and Kyuhyun chuckled.

“1, 2, 3!” Snap!

A photo of Kyuhyun smiling widely at you was taken. *This is the best photo I’ve ever taken* you thought. “Hey, wanna take one together?” Kyuhyun asked and held his arms out.

Smiling you let him hold you while you captured the most precious photo ever with your phone. “Take another one!” Kyuhyun said and squeezed your shoulder. “Sure”.

Just as you clicked at the ‘take-photo-button’ you felt someone’s lips on you cheek. You stared dreamily at the picture *I was wrong, THIS is the best photo I’ve ever taken* you thought and smiled from ear to ear.

You turned around, still in Kyuhyun’s arms, and gazed into his eyes. Kyuhyun smiled back at you. By that smile you could feel your heart racing up beyond possible speed-limits. Kyuhyun was so close to you that you could even feel his heart, beating rapidly just as fast as yours. Suddenly Kyuhyun started to lean in… *Is this a dream?* you thought happily and pressed your lips against….

 

* - * - * - * - * - * - *

 

*Eww… for being such a gorgeous guy and the love of my life, Kyuhyun has really dry lips* you thought and slowly opened your eyes. You were lying in your bed, almost making out with your pillow. *What the… so it was just a dream..* you thought and sighed. You rolled to your side and saw the clock showing 10AM. *! I’m late for school!* quickly you jumped out of bed and ran into your bathroom. After taking a quick shower and getting dressed you hurried to school.

Too bad you forgot your cellphone by your bed, cuz just as you got out from your house, it started ringing. The display lightened up and the most precious photo to you ever, appeared along with the caller's ID;

Kyuhyun-oppa <3