Fifteenth Storm

Rain, Rain, Wash the Pain

Fifteenth Storm

 

Kevin

 

In that little room, Jinwoon push us out. My mother and Eunha are running out the house as I had instructed them to hide. Heechul had a expression on his face. His eyebrow furrow and eyes puffy red. The expression of solemn. He jump down from the window with a sword in his hand. “I am sorry. I need someone’s life.” A chill hit me when he said that. His eyes were staring at me as he talks.

 

Jinwoon and G.na summon their swords. I grip tight on my father’s sword. Heechul step on the bed and wind blow in the window as if there were a tornado outside of the house. Then I feel a cut on my face. Jinwoon nod to G.na.

 

She leap up to the ceiling and rose started to grow from the wall cracking the cement.  The roses surrounded the room. Heechul swing the sword and the whole room collapsed. I jump away from the rocks. I am not a fighter, so I stay back and not to get in a way of them.

 

Jinwoon and G.na coninue to attack Heechul. Their  movement are in sympathetic response. Jinwoon went for the straight on attack  and G.na on the side attack. However, Heechul doesn't seem to have trouble to defend himself.

 

He did something and wind whirl around him. G.na lucky block the attack from wind with her sword. She was pushed back. Jinwoon quickly teleport to her back before her back slide on the broken rock. Heechul shot towards them with his sword.

 

I run over with full speed and block the sword. Then with a twist and a swing I push him away. I remember the movement after watching all those fights. Heechul gave me a confuse look and turn his eyes on my sword, but he didn’t asked anything. He is in a rush and hurry. Without a main target, he started to attack who ever is in front of him. I block from right and left. It is swing in lighting speed that I can barely keep up. I jump away from the house through the broken wall and reach the yard.  

 

Then suddenly grass started to grow and roses rise to pin Heechul’s feet on the ground. He didn’t stop. He skillfully use the sharp edge and cut the rose off in a second. Jinwoon attack him from the back. The wind hit his back and Heechul quickly turn swing the sword horizontally.  Jinwoon lucky had his swords as defense. I heard the high note as the sharp metal hit against each other.

 

The soil on Heechul's feet begin to sank. He is stuck in place. Jinwoon slid back on the ground and try to stand back up after the hard hit on his back. G.na jump down from mid-air in a chopping position attacking Heechul. He raised his sword and with a strong swing against her sword. G.na fell and again Jinwoon teleported to catch her.  She gave him a look, “Stop this.” I heard her.

 

“Get out of here with Kevin. You are not a battle vamp.” Jinwoon command.

 

“You aren’t too!” They argues even if they are in full battle mode.

 

I attacks Heechul before he gets a chance to get out from the sinking solid. Then he suddenly roared and the corner of his eyes I can see the tears running down his eyes. He swing his sword against me and I dodged. He jumps out the trap and keeps on attacking. Then he started to cry. His eyes fill with tears. Heechul is abnormal this time.

 

i swing him away and he stood there breathing heavily. G.na got him when he is dazing off. She cut him at the back and he fell forward. Without a break, a strong wind blow against G.na. She try to dodge the wind and it cut some of her hair as it blow by.

 

Heechul stood up quickly and summon a wind storm. The tree started to blow violently. They blow in one direction as if is going to fall if is any stronger. I quickly grab on to something before I am blown away. Then I move to where G.na is. She is hiding behind a thick wall right before the wind starts blowing.

 

Jinwoon stood on the open ground facing Heechul. He summon tree around him. “What is he doing?” I looked at G.na, who had cuts and bruises on her face.

 

“Earth. Jinwoon’s element is earth.” G.na keep her eyes on him. “Wind shouldn’t be his problem.”

 

“We should do something.”

 

“I am not strong enough against Heechul's wind. Weak flowers blow gone by the wind. I die if I walk out.” She point at the vine on the ground. I look at the cloudy sky. “Maybe I could.” She turn to me quickly with wide eyes and grab me by the hand, “No. You have to get hurt to be a full vamp.”

 

“Then I will.” I swing the sword against my skin. I watch the light blood flow out and the thunder cries. Rain hit the ground. I form another sword in my hand, while with my father’s sword on the other side. I run out to assist Jinwoon.

 

“Yah!” G.na yelling to stop me, but I run up to Heechul. He had his hand out in the mid-air. A wide eyes and furrow eyebrow on the sudden rain. My sword slide to him and locked like is nothing. Quickly, he turn to me and scan me with his laser like eyes.

 

The strong wind blow again my hair and my rain hit against my face. I quickly image to go against the wind. Water are running Heechul’s face and hair.

 

“A half vamp as blood connection?” He sound surprised. Jinwoon run up from his back to attack him. Without turning he blow Jinwoon away with a single signal from his hand. Jinwoon stab the sword on the ground so he can stay balance.

 

I raise my sword and chop my sword against. He takes the attack and back up a little. There is a second I seem to be so weak. Then I remember G.na’s rose that raise from the ground.  To control vampire power require a lot of imagination. I thought of the clear water that I have been soaked in all day. Then a line of water whirl up from Heechul’s leg. It tie him away from the ground and slowly but him in mid-air.

 

Heechul started to laugh, but I can see the solemness in his eyes. “Yah. You want to become a full vamp?”

 

“Shut up!” I screamed and stab my sword towards him. Before the sharp point reach his skin, an invisible thing grab on to my neck, then wind blows against my face. I struggle to get air back in my lungs.

 

“You are still weak. Imaginations are not strong enough.” Heechul commented. He breaks away from the water. Jinwoon’s sudden attack from the back got him. As soon as Jinwoon’s sword touch his shoulder. The pressure against my neck released.

 

Heechul fall on the ground with his face in the dirt. His shirt is ripped and blood soaked in the cloth. We stood there looking at his body for a few second. None of us expect him to move again. The body lift itself up from the ground. Both Jinwoon and me step back quickly.

 

Heechul stood up and I am the first one who saw his face. Eyes growing red and fangs extended, the corner of his lips is cut and cover with blood. The really unnatural fangs press against his lips. From all the vampire I have met so far didn’t look like that.

 

He ignored me and turn to Jinwoon. Jinwoon took a step back and eyes in horror. Heechul stuck him in the stomach and Jinwoon flew away and hit the house. The house crumple down and Jinwoon drop to the floor.

 

“Jinwoon run!” G.na screamed. She quickly appear in front of Jinwoon. Wind blowing against her hair and clothes. Her hands lock with Jinwoon’s. G.na hugging Jinwoon who is half awake on the floor. She tries to summon roses from the ground, but as soon as they grew out it’s blow away. Red petal flying in mid air.  “He is unconscious right now! We have...” She start crying and choke on her word, “We have to leave now! He will kill you Jinwoon!”

 

Heechul grab G.na by the shoulder and rip her away from Jinwoon. I regain my strength and quickly try to stop it with my water wall. But it’s not as strong as I think, it broke as soon as Heechul punch it. The rain become lighter, because of my wound healing. I speed up to him and attack him with my sword. Heechul didn’t dodged. He grab the sword by the edge and look at me with those monster eyes. Then he swing me away. I flew and hit hard against a sharp rock.  

 

The rain stop for a minute. I feel hot liquid running down my face. Then my vision become burly. Watroll down against my face again. I can heard the rain drop against my head. The loud sound that makes you go crazy. G.na’s arm is covered with redness. In my unclear vision, Heechul raise his sword towards G.na. Heechul scream as if he had been crying with the heavy rain. Before the Hunter pin it sword on G.na, Jinwoon turn himself over. His back against the Hunter and the sword. Then the facing G.na with a smile on his face.

 

He mouths the word, “Love you” to G.na then ended with a smirk. The black ants eat up my light and I had lose myself in the darkness.

 

Dara

The time I came back to reality Eli is sitting in front of me. His hand on my head and eyes half close. The corner of his lips curved up weakly, “Welcome back.” He said it a soft voice.

 

“What happen?” I support him from falling to the side.

 

“You been in there for more than 48 hours. It’s been more than a month.” He explain. I form a O shape with my lips. Feeling the guiltiness, I apologized to him. I saw the empty bottle next to him, which is fill with Kevin’s blood before. “What happen to those?” I point to the glass bottle.

 

“I gave it to you. In case you got weak in there.” He chuckled. I stood up from my position and wake up my numb feet.

 

“How did you gave it to me?” I raise one of my eyebrow. He smiled and touch the bottom of his pale lips with his thumb, “There is a way.” He tease. kiss.

 

I gasp, “YAH!” I feel myself getting a bit red.

 

He laughed, “I just places pour it on your lips from the bottle. What did you think I did?” I must have turn burning red now. I have never seen this side of Eli. Maybe is because I always talk serious things to him.

 

“Help me up.” He held up his hand. I pull him and he almost fell on me, but I got myself stable to prevent this body from falling. I loop his heavy arm around my neck so he can stand up.

 

“What is with you?”

 

“Almost two month without blood missy. You tell me.” He complains. “Oh.” I mouth the words.

 

I dragged Eli out the secret training place. When we got out is pouring heavy rain, I look to the mountain behind us and all the ice that had been there were gone. Thunder roared in the sky.

 

God, I hate rain and thunder now. Seems like every time is bring me a bad news.

 

“It’s heavy storm.” Eli comment.

 

Yea, water puddles everywhere. Like the day, my mother is kill. Another groan from the sky, then a feeling hit me. Something is missing. My eyes grew hot and I feel my fangs expand. This is not right. I feel stuffy in my heart.

 

“Eli, something is not right.” I turn to him, who is hanging against my neck.

 

“Kevin is not around.” My eyes dance around as my nails grew without command. Eli stood up on his own and his arm still using my support. “You should go ahead. I will find some blood on the way.”

 

I step away and head to the vampire house. Eli took a few step and collapse to the ground. I turn and run back to him. “Take my blood.” I pull on my shirt’s collar. He look at in the eyes and then to my neck and back to my eyes again. He started to breath heavily and wrap his left arm around me. He pull me towards and he tilt his head. I felt the sharp fangs against my skin. The sharp edge pin to though my skin. The hot heat raise around me. My arm is growing goose bumps and a cold sweat hit me. Taking blood is not that bad, the way vampires takes blood is quite attractive. I wonder if Kevin feels the same way.  I gently put my hand on his back and felt the hot blood running down from my neck.

 

We didn’t find Kevin, Jinwoon and G.na after going back to the empty vampire house. Eli finally created a tall pole with his ice to find them in high place.  When he go back down with a shocking news, that Heechul might have attacked them. All he saw is an usual broken house and the trees around that house is blowing furiously. When we were on the way of running there, there is a lady with a little stopped Eli.

 

She rushed her words in a panic, “You are Kevin’s friend right!” She grab on to Eli’s arm.

 

“Yes and you are Kevin’s mom. What happen?” Eli questioned.

 

“A hunter. That is all Kevin told me.” She gave him a worry look. I quickly run toward that place and summon my sword while running.  

 

Horror. Kevin is on the pile of rocks unconscious. Kill them! I heard Luhan, my awaken’s voice from the back of my head. No, I will take care of this. Don’t take over this time.The voice silenced as soon as I commands.

 

Jinwoon is arched over G.na like protecting shell. A sword is stab through his body. G.na on the side is crying not stopping. Her hand over Jinwoon’s face. Jinwoon still had little bit of breathing. He reach over to G.na face and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. “No, no. Stay awake. You are not done yet.” G.na painc with the words. The sword suddenly vanished. Jinwoon felt on top of G.na. She flip him over and keeps talking to him. “Remember the first time we met. You said you will never die. YOU SAID YOU ARE GOD. IMMORTAL!” G.na screams unlike her usual calm self.

 

When Eli got here he quickly turn to attack Heechul, but before he can Heechul drop on the floor. He grab on to his own hair and start screaming as if he had a huge headache. The length of his nails grows uncontrollably. Eli step back, “What is he? He is not a normal vampire.”

 

Heechul suddenly turn into dust and transported to another place. Then he is gone.


 

The heavy rain stopped and I try to wake Kevin up. The surprise is that I don’t find any injury on him, but there are blood on the puddles near him.

 

Sunlight shine through the dark cloud light up the whole area around us. Red rose petal flowing in the sky as if it had just rained a million roses down the sky. G.na had her eyes on Jinwoon as if it had parazled her. Tears running down her cheeks and she force on a light smile. She said the word calmly.  


 

“Love you too.”

 

 

 

Updated: May 31, 2013

LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading :)

Sorry that I have to let Jinwoon die D:

Don't push me off the cliff.

He will be back. He will :>

Anyway stay tone for the next update :D