Tenth Storm

Rain, Rain, Wash the Pain

Tenth storm

 

Kevin

 

 

“What are you guys talking about?” The girl name, Jessica question the identical twin. I was half dead on the floor. My arms are weak and wobbly. Pain spread from my ribs and stomach. It feels like I have been hit by a bulldozer. However,  something is weird going on with my body.  I am not out of breath and not dying with pain. I should faint right now, but I didn’t.

 

“He is a blood butterfly. I just smell it from him.” One of them backed away and hide behind a chair.

 

“I saw his eyes grew red. Noona, lets go. Messing with a blood butterfly will kill us.” The other one pull on the girl’s arm.

 

“We already go this far. I am sure he is just a blood connection.” She brushed him off. Slowly, she approached me quietly. She grabbed my arm and pick me up from the floor. I jerked up with her strength.

 

“See. He is just a human. Now we can drink up and take that vampire girl’s power.” The girl smiled. Another heat struck my brain, my head feels weird. I lifted up my arm and push the girl away from me. Unexpectedly, she flew and hit the bookshelf hard. Every fell off like bricks hitting her on the head. Blood stream down her white pale face. She stood up quickly in shock and look at the twins. They frozen into ice, “Noo... Noona. Should we still?”

 

“He is not a full vampire.” She commanded, “We should kill him, before he turn into a real one.” I push my back against the wall. Wishing that there is some kind of magical skills I have to transport myself out of here. They move towards me and a sword form in their hands. One of them grab me on the neck and raise me off the floor. I am hanging in mid-air as the air squeeze out of my lungs. I grab onto his wrist and tighten my hands. His eyebrow furrow from pain.

 

“Noona, he is too strong.”He complains.

 

“I will take his power, then we are done. I never thought I would work this on a human. A steal spell on a human is ridiculous.” She smiled a little in a creepy way.

 

The girl swing her sword and a tree grow from the bottom of my foot then slowly tied me together. The twins back off and step out the circle form by the tree.  She stab her sword through a branch that grew out of the tree as if is a key to the spell. Then a another sword form on her left hand. She stared into my eye for moment and hold her sword as if she is going to pierce it through me.

 

I still remember the last time I got stab. That pain is unbearable. I forces the branches to move away from me, but right after I break them another one form to tie me up. She pull her arms back.

 

“Stop!” A voice screamed and echo in the big library. The girl didn’t listen she push her swords to me like a bull. I was prepare for the blood and cut. Then I saw someone’s hand grab on the in middle of the sword. The edge cut against her skin. Dara’s back is facing me, “I told you to stop.” Her voice is calm and almost a whisper in the other girl’s ear.

 

“Noona, she is the mark’s vampire.” The two boy scream as they run towards us. They slash their swords to attack Dara. She just raise her arm and block them. The shape edge slash against her skin. Blood drip down the sword. The girl drop the sword and kick Dara on the stomach. Dara kneel to the floor but didn’t move from the original spot.

 

“I am not in a good mood.” Dara smirked and stood back up. “What a nice way, to start my first fight.” She back away and paused as still as a stone. Then the tips of her fingers moved waiting for something.

 

A flame of fire burning out of nowhere in mid-air.

 

Dara

 

CL is such a liar. Is she helping me or betraying me. “Close your eyes and think of the human boy, then you will be able to sense his existence. For the sword, just think of a feeling you like.” Her voice echoed by my ear.

 

As she told, I slowly closed my eyes and relaxed my muscle. Then like a natural instinct I started to tracking down something. The warmth, the rushed, the heat, the red, then my eyes jump open when something hit me. I have always been a cold and calm kid, but I guess I am not. Because of the hotness and excitement I felt, whenever I am facing a fight or a problem.

 

I let my body do its own work and just imaging the flame growing from a little light and expanded its brightness. Then next to my right hand a hot heat touched my skin. My eyes grew when a flame of fire whirl up to me. They devoured my hand, but yet I didn’t feel a burn is just warmth. A hot metal landed on my palm. I squeezed the flaming metal thinking that it might have burned my hands. When the flame dies down, a sword appear under the flame. Its not shine nor colorfully. It’s just in a dark coal color. The both edge of the sword is too thin to even measure.

 

Everyone is frozen and eyes widen on the sword. The identical twins by the side gasped from surprise. The girl in front of me brings up another sword from her other hand. She in a position ready to fight.

 

“Jessica, Noona! She is FIRE, FIRE. Not normal too!” One of the twins scream from behind and take a leap behind the table. The other one followed. I wonder what are those two. This girl must be a spider, the halfway cut shirt makes her tattoo stands out and stating the obvious.

 

I swing my sword against the fake trees that grew out to surround us. The sound of wind against the sword then like a bunch of crumbs the tree trunk crumble down to the floor. The tree piece were burned into blackness.

 

The girl takes her first move and jump in the ceiling bring the dust from the ground. My fast eyes moved with her motion and defended myself when her sword comes flying to me. I won’t be able to beat her. She knows her own element well and probably already finished her revolt state.

 

Think DARA!I thought to myself. The girl, Jessica, moved her hand in the air in some kind of motion and I heard a crack from the bottom of my feet. With speed I jump back but blocked by the book shelves. A strap of wood lock my feet and pulled me down like heavy gravity. With my feet on the ground and unable to move, I blocked her another attack that comes flying towards me.

 

We didn’t keep close distance like how Eli and Heechul fought. No, more like she didn’t want to get close and prevent me to be closer to her. I slashed my sword on the wood lock on my feet and escape quickly before it can regrow.

 

I pull in the distances with her on the ceiling. She blocked me with some kind of unbreakable shield and suddenly teleport to my back. I whip around try to stop her, but a bit too late.

 

The edge of her weapon goes against the skin on my arm. My face muscle winced from the pain and I clenched my teeth to lock the scream from escaping. The sudden pain slowed my reaction and Jessica took her chance and sent me back to the ground. I hit the floor like a rock and slide next to Kevin, who was tirely lying on the cold floor.

 

He try to take in air but a bit too difficult for him. The sound of thunder roared from the outside of the library. I was not accepting the fact that these people were sitting there like things were normal. Jessica drop down and gave me another kick. I flew and pushed the books that had already on the floor. Which had probably got destroy by them, when they are trying to kill Kevin.

 

She ran towards me. i quickly stood up with my sword and held it with both hands. As soon as the edge on swords touched, I twisted my wrist and let my swords lock hers. In a fast motion, I release my left hand and with my right I slashed the sword another hers. Her sword slipped from her hand and flew to my right.

 

i raised my arms again without hesitations to kill. But before I was able to move, two blocks of wood squeezed me together. I try to push them away but is way too narrow for me to even move my body. Drips of blood hit the ground bit by bit. It came from my arm that was cut into a wide opening. Now it hurts more than anything, because the blood that try to rush out like a river.

 

She caught up with her breath and found her sword again. “You are strong. Too bad you don’t know how to use your element yet.” She points out my weakness, “Your connection’s blood is probably very strong to make you revolt only with twices blood exchange.”

 

“You get away from him.” I glance at Kevin. The twins run to him and snatch him up like a dog. She ignored me and walk to them.

 

“Noona. What are we going to do?” The twins question.

 

“If the vampire girl can take blood from him. I guess he is no different from a human.”

Jessica grab Kevin by the neck and push him against the wall. Kevin didn’t struggle, he is too tire to. There are blood on the floor where he was lying before. Another sound of thunder as someone walked out the glass door of the library.

 

Jessica lean towards and his skin. A heat of fire rushed to my head and it feels like a stored heat that is about to bust out my head. But I can’t move or even wiggle, the wood squeeze me even closer when I push them away.

 

I saw her teeth shine under the light and touched against the place where I mark Kevin. Those sharp fangs cut through the butterfly tattoo on Kevin’s neck. I fell a sharp cut on my body and every part of me is reacting furious. My hand moved on its own ignoring the pain from my arm. I clench my hand into a fist.

 

“I SAID LET GO OF HIM!” My voice groaned through the place.

 

Before she can start the blood, Kevin grab her by the wrist that was pinning on his neck. He turn strongly and flipped her over. I heard a huge crack sound. He is fast and unhuman like. He grab her into the air and throw her against the wall like is a pillow. The twins lock Kevin by the hand, but is no use. Kevin turn with a kick and a swing, they flew out the glass door. The glass shatter on the floor. Everyone stare at us finally giving their attention. Many people stood up and walked out.

 

Jessica is lying on the floor as still as a doll. The wood blocks around me released me and I drop to the floor. Kevin run to me with the word pain written on his forehead. He takes my hand to help me stood up. I flinch when I move my injured right hand trying to stand up. I saw blood running down his hand and head, still fresh blood.

 

We ignore the pain and run out the library into the rain. The twins were coughing on the gray concrete  sidewalk struggling to get up. Kevin and I ran in the rain and a few people stared at us. They must be shocked by our bloody appearance.

 

Is just like last time, I ran after him. Hands were lock to each other. We ran till we reach the long wide bridge, where there are less people. Cars zoom by in full speed in opposite directions.

 

We stop to rest. I am exhausted because of the summon of the swords and the tracking. Kevin however did not run out of breath from such a long run. He stood there waiting for me. I can’t really see how he look like, because of the darkness. Light only come to us now and then when a car pass by.

 

“Are you alright?” I saw his mouth moved.

 

“Yeah. Did you get hurt?” I grab on to both of his arm and pull him towards me. I was trying to make sure the blood didn’t come from the head.

 

Rumble!The sky scream in anger. Kevin moved suddenly and enlarge his eye from the shock. Then I couldn’t believe what I saw. The bright red from the darkness. His eyes were red like blood, like a vampire.

 

I trace up to his face with my finger, then pull him towards me. Nose to nose. Face to face. Finally, I can see him clearly. My eyes were dancing around as I examine his red eyes. He blink a few times and confused by my action.

 

“Why are your eyes red?” I questioned.

 

“They are?” He raise up his bloody hand and rub them. I stop him and pull him to the street light across the bridge. He lean against the pole and cross his arms. My jaw drop open and unable to speak a word as I saw him under the light.

 

“What is it? Dara? Something wrong? We should we go back to the vampire house.” He complaints and turn around to exist out the bright street light into darkness.

 

“Wait!”I called and he turn around. I was standing under the light waiting for him to walk back in. “Come back in and show me your teeth.” I commanded.

 

“What?” He slowly enter the light area again.

“Just do it.”

 

He smiled forcefully and his white teeth reflect the light. There are fangs. Long vampire fangs showing through his lips. “Kevin.” I take his hand and look back to his red eyes. He tilt his head at me still confused.

 

 

 

“You are a full vampire.”

 

 

 

 

Updated: April 26, 2013

LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading :)

:) So Hope you guys will like it.

Comment below to let me know

Thank you the supports

Please do the poll below ^^