oo9

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beast - Hateful Person (BIG OST)

 

★oo9

 

“Hye Mi, taste it.” You leaned the spoon towards and she tasted it. She looked up and tried to find any false taste or if there are still needed ingredients. But she smiled and gave you and ok-sign.

“You’re so good at cooking.” Hye mi complimented you.

“Of course~ Thank you.”

You gently placed the hot pot at the center of the table. “Ta-dah~ let’s eat!” she gladly announced and pulled the chair. You sat down but you noticed that Hye Mi and Mr. Jang were just standing beside you. “What’s the matter? I said let’s eat~~” you repeated with the same enthusiastic level of voice.

Mr. Jang looked at Hye Mi. “Ms. Byul. Can we really eat together?” Hye mi asked and you burst into laughter. You stood up and sat Hye Mi down beside while Mr. Jang across her.

“What are you talking about? It’s better to eat together and this is why cooked dinner. Aish, rich people these days.” She shook her head and opened the pot already. Hot steam lingered above the newly cooked food.

There is seemed to be a missing person for Mr. Jang, “Where is Mr. Luhan? Aren’t we going to eat with him?” he asked.

You stopped and looked at your handphone which is just beside your plate.

Hye Mi stood up. “I’ll go call him. Excuse me.” Hye Mi bowed but you stopped her.

“Don’t worry he’ll come down when he’s hungry.” You slightly frowned.

“Mr. Luhan doesn’t eat if he’s not called.” Hye Mi said.

*Aish,* you stood up. “I’ll call him. Go eat okay? Don’t let it get cold.” You left your phone and trudged upstairs murmuring words towards Luhan’s room.

“Should I just kick his door?” you thought while looking the door of Luhan’s room.

You just decided to knock, “Yah! We’re going to eat already. Go out, okay?!” you yelled but he didn’t respond. You knocked many times while calling out his name but still, there’s no answer and your stomach is growling already. “Don’t expect me to send you a message because I left my phone downstairs and it’s very tiring to go upstairs.” You whined.

Because no one’s answering, you placed you ear by the door to heard something but since the rooms were sound proof, you can’t hear anything. *What’s wrong with that guy?* “Yah, I’m going inside!” you half-heartedly twisted the silver doorknob and poked your head in.

His scent was the first thing you smelled. It's sweet and fresh like lemongrass. You opened the door wider and went inside. His room is incredibly neat and tidy even though he’s lazy . His walls were painted dark blue. He has a table full of art materials. His desk lamp is on and you saw some of his works and drawings.

You already forgot that your plan there is to call Luhan for dinner.

A bigger sketch pad caught your attention. There was a drawing in it and you’re about to pull it out when Luhan who just came out from the bathroom saw you.

“Yah, don’t touch that!” he yelled and ran to stop you.

His topless body leaned in your back and his hands were holding yours. You can feel the body heat between you and it’s driving you insane. His right arm was holding your right hand and he’s lightly leaning his bare body on you. His face is just near yours, above your right shoulder.

You can see water dripping from the tips of his hair.

*Is he half ? He just came out from the bathroom? I-I-It means he's half .*

He slammed his left palm on your other side, and now he cornered you again. “What are you doing here inside?!” you blinked with the tone of his voice and the sharpness of his words. He’s really angry. He straightens himself up and pointed his door. “Get OUT!”

“I-I’m just going to call you for dinner and no one’s answering when I called so –“

“I SAID GET OUT!”

Your shoulder rose because you were startled by his loud and angry voice. You ran towards his door and he slammed the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter