o80

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung Shi Kyung - Every Moment of You

 

★o80

 

The car halted in front of the doors and you a huge breath. This is it. No backing out now. In Lu Han’s head, he will fight for you no matter what happens. He held your hand and brushed your knuckles with his thumb. He gave you an encouraging smile.

You nodded your head, telling him you’re ready.

Lu Han opened the door and saw his Step-Mother drinking tea by the living room, Mr. Jang opened the door widely and he smiled at you, walking behind Lu Han. You gave Mr. Jang the best smile you can.

“Umma,” Lu Han called.

You wanted to curl into a ball when Luhan’s mother eyes darkened when she saw you again. She heaved a deep sigh and placed his tea cup down. She stood up and walked close to Lu Han but she blocked your from her. “Umma, please trust Eunbyul.”

Mrs. Ahn’s lips turned into firm line. “I already trusted her, Lu Han. I only trust once.”

Your heart hurts, it’s shattering into pieces. Hearing those words from her, if you could just tell her what really happened but you know, and you believe that when your father returns, he will go back and explain it everything to hear. All you want is to trust your father right now. “I love her and I’m going to marry her.”

Mrs. Ahn saw the ring on your finger, “Are you kidding me, Lu Han?! Are you really disobeying me?! Lu Han, I took care of you since you were a kid can’t you at least listen to me again. That girl will hurt you!”

You lowered your head and you feel like your tears are going to fall soon. Lu Han tightened his grip into your hands, he looked over you and his eyes were calm and gentle, telling you don’t worry. “I don’t care if she hurts me, I will still love her. I don’t care if she leaves because I will run after her, I don’t don’t care if she doesn’t love me because I will make her love me.” He breathes and smiled. “Umma, it’s me, your son who wants to be happy.”

That’s the time when Mrs. Ahn’s brows softened as she closed her eyes and heaved a deep sigh. “Lu Han…” she looked into your eyes and this time, you didn’t look away. She still likes you to be with Lu Han, she’s slowly realizing that she should’nt be getting mad at you, but to your father. “Then, be happy.” She spun around. “Be sure to take over my business after you graduating, I don’t want you two to ask money from me when you finally decided to make kids.”

You and Lu Han’s heart jumped in joy. Lu Han let go of your hand for a bit and back-hugged his step-mothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter