o78

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eric Nam - Heaven's Door

 

★o78

 

Your eyes fluttered open and your eyelids felt so heavy. It’s because of crying last night. “Ahh,” you moved and felt arms around you, it’s Lu Han. Still hugging you like a teddy bear. “I have a feeling that you’re awake.” You muttered.

He cracked an open eye and sweetly beamed at you. “How did you know?”

“I don’t know.”

Lu Han pecked a morning kiss on your lips and you sat up. He did the same and brushed the locks of your hair with his fingers. “You’re bed hair is always y.” He smiled mischievlously as you elbowed him. “Ow, is that how you greet your boyfriend so early in the morning?”

You stood up and tucked your hands inside your hoodies’ pockets. “I’ll go make breakfast for us.” Closing the door, Lu Han laid back and closed his eyes. He smiled adoringly remembering how you two sleep so close together last night.

After tying your hair in a messy bun, you decided to make ramyun. Usually, Ahjumma goes out for a morning exercise and she goes directly to the market. And she’s always eating together with her friends who are exercising with her.

Lu Han came down while you were cooking and peeked over your shoulder, “Smells good.”

“This is Byul’s Ramyun, of course it smells good.” Turning the stove off, you prepared tow bowls at the table and poured the ramyun on each one. Lu Han settled down and watched you cleaning the cooking. You spun around and sat down across him. “Dig in.”

He started eating and you could see he likes the ramyun you made.

“You’re already awake?” Unexpectedly, Ahjumma came really early. “Aigoo, I’m too tired to go at the market. Can you guys go for me? So you could also tour Lu Han around.” She patted your head.

“Of course,” you looked at your untouched ramyun. “Ahjumma, have you eaten already? You can have mine.”

She shook her head. “Byul, you know I always eat with my friends every morning.”

You grabbed Lu Han’s arm. “Let’s go so we could pick fresh ones.” You dragged him and he’s not even done with your ramyun yet. Ahjumma smiled watching the two of you walking out of the restaurant.

“I’m not yet even done eating, Ms. Yoo Eunbyul.” Lu Han scowled.

You faced him. “I promise to make you one again or every time you ask me for it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter