o77

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung Shi Kyung - Every Moment of You (Man From Another Sra

 

★o77

 

“I’ll leave you two for awhile.” Ahjumma left some extra pillows and blankets. She also gave a soft comforter for Lu Han to sleep with. She gently closed the door, leaving you and Lu Han together again.

The silence surrounded the both of you as he look around your new room. “You’re still neat as ever.” He saw the plushies he gave you together with the rubix cube you still haven’t solve till now. “What is this? Still not done?” he picked the rubix cube and settled down the edge of your single bed.

You walked to the windows and opened the curtains a little to let a light in. “Your Step-Mother will be madder at me now. And I still don’t know what happened to my father and where is he right now. Lu Han, do you think we should be together after all –“

“You want to solve it together?” Lu Han asked, picking the rubix cube he gave. You’re still not solving it. He pulled your wrist down so you’re sitting on his lap.

Lu Han put his arms around you, showing you the rubix cube. He rested his chin on your shoulder and his hands started doing the magic. His fingers were fast as he twist and turn and rubix cube around. You were too amazed. “How are you doing that?”

“Do the honors. Twist the last layer to the right.” He hand you the rubix cube as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

Right when you twisted the last square, you turned it around to see the white colors all together now. Your heart still skipped a beat when the words Lu Han wrote were finally connected.

사랑해

I Love You

“Don’t say such things that we shouldn’t be together Eunbyul, please.” His voice is flat but it’s full of emotions.

You made a sound of agreement, eyes meeting him. “I’m sorry.”

Lu Han smiled, brushing his thumb over your cheek down to your pair of soft lips. He leaned in and dropped a kiss on your lips. It’s sweet, and warm. It’s a simple kiss but it totally filled the days you missed him.

You pulled back and you heard his groan of irritation, “Such a tease.” He muttered and poked your nose.

“By the way, you’re going sleep at the floor.” You grinned and wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him so tight. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him. “I missed you so much.”

Lu Han smiled. “I missed you more.” He whispered through your hair.

“Eunbyul, you have a visitor~” Ahjumma knocked on your door and instantly pulled away from Lu Han. But he he pulled you back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter