oo7

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're Beautiful OST - Coming Down From Heaven

 

★oo7

 

“Take care okay? We’ll be back someday within this year. So while we’re gone, get closer!” She closed her hands together, gesturing that get closer thing as she frowned to you and Luhan who is standing by the main door of the mansion.

You heard Luhan sighed obviously disagreeing about that get-closer thing.

You bowed at them and hugged your father tight. “Have a safe flight and have fun. Appa, buy me lots of different sour candies from the different countries, okay?” you whispered but your father frowned.

“Aigoo, still sour candies!” he lightly nudged you.

Embarrassed, you furrowed your eyebrows at him and teasingly pushed him away. “Aish, Appa!” your cheeks turned red as tomato while Luhan on the other hand, hugged Mrs. Jin Hee and bowed at your father. *Wow, this guy sure knows how to act.* you made faces which your father caught and he nudged you.

He made facial expressions telling you to stop fighting with him and get along together but you made faces back telling him you don’t want to.

“Yeobo?” both of you smiled and looked at Mrs. Jin Hee, “By the way, Luhan. Go at the supermarket with Eunbyul. You don’t have enough stocks here and Hye Mi is going to clean the house.”

“Here,” You didn’t get to see what Mrs. Jin Hee handed Luhan but he was shocked when she gave it to him. She handed one you too. You looked at your hand and saw a black hyundai credit card that has no credit limit. You nearly collapsed.

This is the first time you saw it live.

You only saw this from advertisements and the kpop group Big Bang is their endorser.

She gave both of you a warning look. “Don’t take advantage of that card. Learn to spend wise and if you exceeded my own credit limit for the both of you, you’re going to pay!” she warned and pulled your father inside the car already. Ms. Jin Hee winded the window down. “Just ride the bus to the supermarket! We’re going to borrow Mr. Jang!” the car moved and you ran and followed them.

“Thank you and Take care!” you waved at them until you can’t see the black car already.

Again, you looked at the black card in your hands, “Oh my goodness.” You breathlessly said. You’re holding it like a fragile vase and you’re already praising it inside your mind. Imaging all the things you could buy just using that plastic.

You saw Luhan walking back inside the house. “Where are you going? Umma said we have to go to the supermarket!”

“It’s really tiring. I don’t want to.” He sighed but you walked in front of him and he stopped instantly giving you an irritated look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter