o66

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHINee - Bodyguard

 

★o66

 

The next day finally came. You didn’t imagine Xiumin wasn’t kidding about going at the beach the next day.

You actually hated the fact that everything Lu Han wears fits perfectly to him. He didn’t style his hair and just let it dry by the air after taking a bath. It looks so soft. He’s wearing a pair of blue denim pants and he’s wearing a plain white undershirt under a black checkered polo shirt. He didn’t button that last two buttons of his shirt it so his well-formed chest and collarbones are flaunting. 

All your things and clothes were just inside a huge backpack. Xiumin looked so excited when you and Lu Han came. “Uhmm, Happy Birthday, Xiumin.”

Xiumin smiled and scratched his head shyly. “Thank you. Here you go.” He handed over one ticket to you and Lu Han. You’re curious why you don’t see them carrying even a single bag.

You were about to ask when Lu Han quickly bent down to see your seat number and he smiled when he saw you’re beside each other. You looked up to see Sae Hee waving her hand at you and to your shock Chen is holding her other hand. She turned red and you just chuckled.

Every one waited for the boarding time, you were sitting beside Lu Han when he leaned down. “What swimsuit you brought today?” he whispered out of curiosity. You blushed and hit his arm. “Ow, I’m just asking you.”

“I’m just going to wear shorts and a shirt okay? So don’t ask anymore. It’s embarrassing.” You looked away and he smiled, amused seeing you getting embarrassed.

He offered you a sour type of lollipop and your eyes twinkled in delight. “You want it?”

*He’s teasing me again.* you looked away and just focused playing games on your phone. “No, thank you. You can eat that.” But, you heard him un-wrapped it and placed it near your lips. It’s hard to resist it especially you love sour candies so much. You liked how sour it is at first and will naturally sweetened afterwards. “Are you playing with me? Because if you do, I will transfer seats with Tao,” Lu Han thinks that Tao sits beside Kris and Lay.

Lu Han’s smile disappeared. He held your chin and pulled it down to open your mouth. “No, transferring seats.” He popped the treat inside your mouth and you nodded your head, feeling really happy winning against him. “You’re blackmailing me by making me jealous because of Lay.”

You nonchalantly transferred your sour lollipop to the other side of your mouth and shook your head. “I’m not. You’re always jealous.” You playfully smiled but your eyes rounded when Lu Han leaned in and and grinned. He stared into your eyes like he’s reading your mind.

“Let’s have a deal then,” he proposed. “If I didn’t get jealous in this trip, you will have to sleep in my room once we get home.” You jaw dropped because of the dare and he took the lollipop and popped it into his mouth. “That’s a deal.”

Calling flight XO1288 to Jeju Airline, please proceed to the boarding area.

“That’s our flight,” he took your hand and carried your bag for you.

You blinked. “Wait, Lu Han! I didn’t agree with that dare! How will I even know if you’re jealous or not? No, this is not valid!” you yelled as he dragged you with him. He handed the ticket to the flight attendant and told him the way of your seats. “Are you even listening to me?”

“Mmm,” he nodded his head and placed your bags at the compartment of the airplane. You sat down near the window while Lu Han beside you. “Whatever you do, it’s already my descision.” He suddenly snapped his fingers. “You have debt to me, right?” he took his phone and scanned his calendar. The words ‘Byul has 3 wishes debt to me.’ in caps made you nervous. You actually thought he forgot about it already. “Hmm, should I use one wish right now?”

You forced yourself to yawn and put your seatbelt on. “I’m sleepy. I’m going to sleep now.” The plane started moving fast and you got nervous that you opened your eyes again and looked at Lu Han. He’s already reading the magazine. “Lu-Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter