o60

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Check out my new story: His Black Pearl starring EXO's Kris and OC

Juniel ft. Hanhae of Phantom - Emotion Is Important

 

★o60

 

The next day, you woke up with extra smile in your face. Before washing up you looked at the calendar and your eyes buldged open. You held the calendar with your both hands. “Today is the grand sale!” you hurriedly took a shower and wore a sweatshirt and pants. You grabbed your bag and quickly ran outside your room, carefully checking you didn't frogot your wallet.

You stopped when Lu Han blocked your way. “Where are you going? Why are you such in a hurry?”

“I’m going to the mall.” You smiled and moved to the other side to pass by him but he blocked you again. “Lu Han, come on! Time is really important. I have to hurry.” You frowned at him.

Lu Han felt something just ticked him. He bent down your height and you leaned back in surprise. He eyed you from head to toe. You’re wearing something simple today nothing special about your hair but he still find you prettier than any girls. “Are you going to meet someone today? Sae Hee?” he raised an eyebrow.

You have no time to explain it to him. The mall will open in a few minutes and you still have to ride the bus to go there. You pushed him out of the way. “I’m going back before dinner!”

He followed you with his gaze and ruffled his own hair. “I will not be at ease if I’m going to wait here for her.” He entered his room to take a bath, change clothes and hurriedly follow you behind.

You’re thanking the bus driver for being on time and you saw the mall is still close and you hurriedly grabbed a pushcart and ran behind an ahjumma. “Ugh, the line is so long already.”

The mall is still not opening. It’s already past 10 when you felt someone really near you. “Ahh, so this is why are you such in a hurry.” You drew back in surprise to see Lu Han looking down on you. He’s there like a flash you didn’t even know how he got there so fast. “What? You should be thankful I’m here.”

You rolled your eyes. “Yeah, right when you gave away the clothes I gave you the last sale. You don’t know how upset I am that time.” You shook your head. “I will no longer ask for your help this time.”

“Who told you I’m here to help you?” he inhaled and eyed the long line and the ahjummas falling in line. You look like you’re the weakest and youngest out of all the ladies today. “I’m here to protect you. I don’t want you to get pushed or squished by them.” He smiled and your heart warmed inside your chest.

The mall doors finally opened distracting you from blushing. Lu Han can’t still believe why you always want to go in this kind of sale. It’s like World War III a battlefield with no weapons.

As much as possible, Lu Han is staying close to you, trying to stop other girls from squishing you while you are busy getting clothes. A girl bumped into Lu Han and accidentally her face touched his back.

Lu Han looked back and they met eyes. The girl melted because of his sweet and adorable eyes. “Careful.” He then focused at you and the girl lost her words and floated she fell for him already.

After that, you got all the clothes you wanted and paid for them. “I almost got the clothes that I like.” You smiled and Lu Han smiled seeing you that happy. You were about to go out of the mall when something caught your attention.

“We need a volunteer! Play our game and you will win this gloves and scarf!” a guy holding a microphone is calling the customers attention. You stared at the prizes and thought of Hye Mi and Mr. Jang. You wanted to win those for them.

You handed the bags to Lu Han. “Hold this for me.” You jumped from your spot, “Me, me! I want to play!” the guy called you and you squeezed in to the people who are just watching. Lu Han stood behind but he’s tall enough to see even though there are a lot of people in front of him.

“What is the young lady’s name?” he pointed the microphone in front of your mouth.

“My name is Byul.” You answered and smiled cheerily.

“Ohh, Ms. Byul. Are you sure you’re ready for our challenge?” he asked again.

Lu Han crossed his arms as he watches you from his position.

“Of course!” you exclaimed in determination. You wanted to win those leather gloves and scarf.

The guy asked for the audience to clap their hands and they did. “But first, I have to know. Do you have a boyfriend?” you froze at the question and found Lu Han looking at you.

*What if I say yes? I have a feeling that I won’t be able to play this game if I do.* everyone’s waiting for your answer and Lu Han is getting a little irritated because you’re still thinking about it. *Sorry, Lu Han just for a couple of minutes.* “N…No! I don’t have…” you closed your eyes as you answered.

Lu Han didn’t like that and his eyebrows automatically met at the center. You glanced at him and instantly notice his frowning face. “I will explain later.” You mouthed, hoping he understood it.

“Alright, so let’s have your opponent.” A cute guy came from the other side of the audience. Wearing a navy blue checkered hoodie, he has this small face like Lu Han, his eyes were small but it’s mermerizing, he has pale skin and really tall. It’s like you just met an idol. “We have here is Jong Suk who volunteered awhile ago.”

Jong Suk pulled his hood back a little so you can see him and gave you a smile.

Both of you faced each other but you looked away making Jong Suk smile. Lu Han swallowed hard, watching far away is hard for him.

“The game is a staring contest. The one who blink first is the loser. So, let’s start the game.” The guy yelled and people started to gather around.

Jong Suk stepped forward while you just close your eyes so you can stay without blinking. When you heard the go signal, you opened your eyes and met his stare. You were intimidated by it but his eyes were soft. *I can’t loose.* Jong Suk smiled at you making your eyes widen in shock. *He’s cheating! He should not use his charms!*

Just as the stare is getting longer, the audience chanted, “Closer,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter