oo6

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BIG OST - Hey You

(A/N: I hope you'll like this chapter! ^^ Enjoy~)

 

★oo6

 

You arrived at your new home after getting a cone of ice cream with Sae Hee awhile ago. You have to admit, you really like her company and you think that you will be good friends for a long time. You have proven that not all rich kids choose who to be friend with.

Hye Mi welcomed you home and Mr. Jang gave you a look. “Ms. Byul, if you’re going out with your friend, you have to tell me because I will be scolded by your parent. You don’t know Seoul City that well yet.” He reminded and you apologized to him.

“I promise I will tell you next time. Sorry.” You bowed to apologize.

He smiled and told you to get inside already. Your father and stepmom were at the living room talking about their tour and fixing some of their things already. “Oh, welcome home, Byul!” your father hugged you and kissed you on the cheek.

“Eyy~” you by wiping your cheek that he kissed and he pushed you away in annoyance.

“How was school?” Your stepmom, named Jin Hee asked you.

“It was fine. I made a new friend and her name is Sae Hee.” You gladly told them your friend’s new name and they smiled at each other knowing that you’re slightly liking the new school and you made a new friend on your first day.

“Go up and get change. We’ll have dinner in an hour.” You nodded your head but you walked back.

You scratched your head sheepishly. “I'm just wondering if this is the only TV here?” you referred to the only LED flat screen TV at the living room.

The house is so big and yet there is only one TV and one radio set which is all located at the living room.

“Ahh, our Byul here really loves to watch variety shows and dramas.” Your father told Ms. Jin Hee.

Ms. Jin Hee smiled. “It’s because if I put TVs inside the rooms, Luhan might not go out from his room already. So I have to put out all the entertainment outside so he will not stay in his room. I’m a wise mom aren’t I?” she wiggled her brows.

That’s understandable.

After excusing yourself, you walked upstairs and walked inside to your room to get change. You placed your bag above your bed. “I wonder what happened to the note I stuck into that sugar coated Luhan.” You tried to hold back your laughter as you started ing your blouse.

“It was fun.” A voice of a guy spoke out of no where.

You gasped loud when you saw Luhan coming out from the dark corner of your room like a serial killer in a movie. “Y-Y-yah!” you covered your body because the white laces your bra was slightly shown already.

He started walking close to you again until your back touched the cold wall.

He’s already wearing a loose sweater and sweatpants as he slammed his palm on side of your face and you closed your eyes in fear. “How did you get in here?!” you saw your opened terrace over his shoulder. *Stupid terrace.*

“Are you happy you finally had your revenge?” his cold voice is sending your shivers down your spine and he always corners you but you can’t fight back.

Maybe because he’s a guy and when he started leaning close to you, you can’t seem to move already.

He slammed his palm once again before reaching at your door. “You’re really making me hate you more.” He opened it wide an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter