o59

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for making me this really awesome and beautiful video. Hope you can check it out too~ It's really, really good. sobs I can't stop replaying it.

★ My 12th Brother: Luhan (FMV) - Give your heart a break ★

 

Jay Park - Joah

 

★o59

 

“Ugh,” you groaned when the sunlight flashed your face. You didn’t even get to sleep early last night. Just thinking about what happened the past days is making you go crazy.  It’s like a dream and up until now, you still can’t believe it.

Your eyes were still closed and you slapped your face a couple of times. “I must’ve look like a zombie.”

Someone knocked at your door and you dragged your body towards the door. You opened your arms widely before opening it.

While yawning, your eyes fluttered open and Lu Han welcomed you with a morning smile. “I woke you up?” his voice really woke you up as he fixes your bed hair using his fingers, brushing your locks gently. He also leaned in so close to your face, removing the morning star off your eyes. Because you got shocked, you leaned back and closed the door in front of his face and placed your hand over your beating chest, “What the? Did she just close the door at me?”

“What is he doing here so early in the morning? He’s not sick anymore?” you cleared your throat. “W-What do you want?” you yelled, not opening the door. You still can’t take looking at his face it’s making you nervous and you don’t want to look like an idiot in front of him.

Lu Han scoffed in disbelief. “What kind of question is that girl asking me?” he kicked the door of your room. “Yah, you’re not going to open the door? I don’t want to answer your question then.” He grinned when you slowly opened the door and peered through the slim space first. “Wider,” he ordered.

You made faces. *This, Lu Han. How could he tease me like this again?!* You opened the door wider this time and now you’re facing him with your head lowered. “What do you want now?” you mumbled.

While you are staring at the floor, a bunny plushie appeared. It’s new and Lu Han bought it just for you in case something like this happens. *Oh,* your eyes sparkled in interest. The bunny plushie is really cute looking and you wanted to have it.

The bunny plushie moved upwards until it reached Lu Han’s face. He removed the plushie and you met eyes with him. You gasped and about to look down again when he outstretched his finger and stopped you by your forehead. “You’re going out with me today and I’m not going to accept the answer ‘no.’ I already asked you to ditch classes today, right?” he smiled and gave you the plushie. “Get ready, I’ll wait for you downstairs.” Then he left without another word.

You looked down at the bunny plushie and smiled.

After taking a bath, you stood in front of your closet. It’s going to be the longest time you stood in front of it. You don’t know what to wear. You wanted to look pretty for Lu Han but at same time you don’t want to be overly dressed. “Why is it so hard to choose?!” you closed your eyes and pointed randomly.

Once you opened your eyes, you just decided to wear a skirt and a blouse.  

In front of the mirror, you falttened your cool blue skirt that is just above your knees, and dusted your long-sleeved white sailor like blouse because of the collar, tucking it on the hem of your skirt. Putting something on your head, you placed a simple headband.

You also placed peach flavored lip gloss and sprayed perfume on. Choosing shoes is easy, you just wore the oxford black and white shoes on.

Contended on what you look like, you silently walked downstairs and you held your breath when you saw him. His hair is styled so gorgeously. It’s push up and his small, pretty forehead can be seen. You approached him and you nearly cried because of how handsome and pretty he is. Wearing a pokerface, Lu Han pinched your cheek. “What are you frowning about?” he asked.

You slapped his hand away. “Ow, stop doing that.” *You’re driving my heart crazy* you muttered.

“Doing what?” he innocently asked. His eyes were round and his double eyelids were really adorable.

You sighed. “T-That! Stop looking so lovable.” You almost whispered and hoping he didn’t hear that but unfortunately, when it comes to you, Lu Han’s all eyes and ears.

“You can’t resist me, huh?” he smugly said. Lu Han smiled, noticng you really put effort on dressing and making yourself pretty for him today even though you don’t really have to put effort, for him you will always be the prettiest.

“W-What? Who told you I can’t?” you frowned at him but he held your wrist and pulled you with him already.

He smiled as he transfer your hand to his and it fitted perfectly. “We’re even. I can’t resist you too.”

When you heard that, your heart skipped a beat and you fell like jumping as well. He always makes you so annoyed and irritated but he’s the person who could make you smile and blush too.

Hye Mi walked closed to Mr. Jang who is watching you going out with Lu Han. “Isn’t that going to be awkward? They are supposed to be like siblings not a couple, right?” she asked while holding the broom in her hands.

Mr. Jang smiled and closed the two way door. “It’s not. They are not really related and they are the only ones who can prove that love has no boundaries. They might have problems in the future but it will just make them stronger and besides, I don’t think Madam will be against it.” He chuckled.

Hye Mi nodded her head. “They look really sweet and good together and all those teasings? That’s the cutest.”

Walking together and riding public transportations together seems like something new for you. The feeling is new too. Lu Han’s smile didn’t leave his face since last night. The bus finally stopped and held your hand once again as both of you stepped off the bus.

There’s a huge igloo like building in front of you and the walls were mostly painted with blue. A big sign with dolphins and different kinds of fishes were designed to it.

It’s a huge oceanarium. 

“Let’s go?”

The both of you entered the place and the huge aquarium amazed you so much. “Oh,” a sting ray fish passed by the clear glass above you and you followed it with your gaze. You ran into the other side and looked at the fishes swimming. “They are so cute.” You giggled.

Lu Han bent down beside you and smiled. He looked where you’re looking at the pointed a small shark. “That is you when you’re getting mad.” You followed where he’s pointing at and glared at him.

“Well, that’s you.” You pointed the sea weed and you laughed by yourself juts imagining him and the sea weed beside each other. “Should I call you sea weed Lu Han instead of sugar coated…” you trailed off your sentence when you saw he’s not beside you anymore. “Where is he? Did he get mad?” you looked around when an octopus hat was placed in your head. You looked up and saw Lu Han fixing your bangs while smiling sweetly.

He ended up laughing while pointing at you. “You looked like the Princess of the octopuses.”

You smacked him in his arm while frowning. “How could you! Why are you keep on teasing me.” You’re about to remove the hat off your head when your eyes rounded and saw he wore the exact same hat on his head.

“And I’m your Prince.”

Your frown disappeared and replaced by a laugh. “Ew, that is so corny.” But that cheesy line just made you smile and made you feel butterflies in your tummy. It’s like Lu Han’s casting a magic spell.

While walking, Lu Han just placed the hat around his neck by tying the tangles of the octopus around it. You were too occupied looking at the fishes and other kinds of sea creatures to notice that Lu Han is staring at you.

Seeing how happy you are right now and how you’re holding back into his hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter