o58

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

Continuation to the chapter 56 before ChenHee special chapter. ^^ By the way, thank you for the comments and love for the ChenHee Special chapter~ I'm really happy that you liked it as well` ^^

 

f(x) ft. D.O. of EXO - Goodbye Summer

 

★o58

 

“What? Lu Han is sick?” You asked Hye Mi who is making a tray of breakfast for Lu Han who has a fever. He got sick after sweating last night and because of the cold weather, causing for him to get coughs and colds. You stared at your food and just blaming yourself for it.

Hye Mi carried the tray when you held her arm back not too strong so that the tray will not fall. “Can I just bring it instead?” Hye Mi smiled and nodded her head. You also took a dry towel and medicines from the first aid cabinet.

You knocked first at the door of his room and twisted the doorknob open.

His room seemed so dull and sulky. Poking your head first, you instantly felt the gloomy mood inside. You saw him sleeping at his bed with his arm over his eyes. “Are you sleeping?” he didn’t hear it. You saw his face and his cheeks were red like cherry tomatoes. You actually don’t know why but you thought it's really cute.

Lu Han keeps on breathing lightly between his lips. You removed his arm over his eyes and lightly dropped your palm over his forehead and he felt so hot. He opened an eye and saw you getting worried. He actually smiled seeing you first thing in the morning. “It’s just a fever. Don’t worry too much.” His voice is so weak it’s breaking your heart. Lu Han stretched his arm and touched your chin. “Hey, don’t frown like that. It’s too cute.”

You frowned. “Just eat the food and drink your medicine.”

Following your request, he sat up and his bed hair surprised you. He looks extremely gorgeous and y at the same time and what made you crazier is his polo shirt.

His buttons were in wrong button holes revealing mostly his chest and stomach. “You don’t expect me to feed myself, right?”

You placed the tray on his lap. “Why? I think you’re still strong enough to do it.”

He caught your wrist and his hand is burning your skin because of his fever. “What kind of girlfriend are you? Can’t you even feed me?” your heart skipped a beat when he mentioned the word girlfriend.

Arguing will be pointless, Lu Han is stubborn than a kid who wants a toy. You sat at the other end of his bed just across him and he smiled in satisfaction.

He gazed at you while you blow the hot soup on the soup before feeing him. “Ahh,” you instructed and he obediently parted his lips. Looking at him like this he looks really a kid but seeing him with that hair and clothes, he’s undeniably manlier than his outer cute and cuddly appearance. “Didn’t you even change your clothes or took a warm bath last night? I already told you.” you scolded.

“I was too tired.” He swallowed and sighed. Closing his eyes gently, he’s feeling a little dizzy. “If you were there to change my clothes for me, I won’t be this sick.” He grinned meeting you frowning at him. “Alright, I’m sorry.”

You just keep on feeding him while he’s enjoying the attention you're giving him. If you will stay and do this to him, he actually thought of being sick everyday. 

After finishing the food, you placed a cool pad on his forehead and he lied down at the bed again. “Are you going to the university today?” he asked as you tuck him in bed.

“Of course, I’m a university student now. I have to maintain good grades.” You smiled and saw the worriedness in his eyes. *Is he worrying that I’ll see Lay Sunbae there?* “Don’t worry I’ll go straight home after classes. Do you want something when I get home?”

Lu Han weakly beamed but it’s still sweet as ever, “Just come back to me.”

You softened with the words and you nodded your head. He closed his eyes and you gently closed the door of his room, “Now, to at least talk to Lay Sunbae.” You mumbled, sighing as you walk towards your room.

While taking a warm bath, you can’t help but to think what are you going to say to Lay if you meet again. You want to say sorry but it’ll not make him any better. You know that. You finished your bath and changed your clothes into something warm.

A plain white sweatshirt, denim pants and a pair of sneakers, you’re hair happy with your hair today so you just tied it in a neat ponytail and looked at Lu Han’s door before leaving. You want to say goodbye but you th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter