o56

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

This was suppose to be a cliffhanger chapter but I know you will set fire on the comment box for me to update so I decided to just continue it. haha~ I actually enjoyed writing this chapter while listening to the same song I posted below. I hope you'll like this one too!~ ^^ I'm sorry I wasn't able to update yesterday~ =_=

 

SNSD Jessica - That One Person (Dating Agency OST)

 

★o56

 

That night, you don’t know how many times you already told and forced yourself to sleep but even drinking warm milk didn’t help you. You sat up and ruffled your own hair while staring blankly at the ceiling. You can’t sleep the fact that Lu Han kissed you and telling you his answer.

“I’m really sorry, but starting today. I will make you love me more.”

“Be ready, your heart might not be able to handle it.”

The cold night eventually became warm that you felt your ears and cheeks started burning too hot you feel like you’re sweating. While you’re in the midst of thinking about Lu Han, your phone started ringing and you saw the name at the screen, it’s Lay calling you. “Hello?” you waited for him to speak but he didn’t, “Lay Sunbae? Why are you calling? Is there something wrong?”

“Are you sleeping already? I’m sorry for disturbing you.”

His voice is soft and weak it actually hurted you a little. It's your first time hearing him in that kind of tone. “N-No,” you waved a hand dismissively like he can see it. “I can’t sleep too. I’m still awake.”

Lay became silent for awhile again. “I’m outside your house. Can you…go out for awhile and talk to me?” there’s a sound of hope in his voice that you’ll say yes. And why would you say no? He’s already there and you’re actually thinking why he is there this late at night.

You hurriedly removed the blanket off your body and slipped into your home slippers. “I’m going out, Sunbae. Wait for me.” You opened the door of your room after randomly getting a jacket from your dresser.

The place is dark and quiet the only thing you could see is the light posts outside. When you stepped out of your room, you felt the cold wind brushed your skin as if you're actually outside already.

Using your handphone, you lit your way down the stairs. “Where are you going?” you heard Lu Han and flashed the phone to see his face. He’s upstairs while looking down on you. “Why are you still awake?” he raised an eyebrow, slowly walking towards you. He actually can't sleep too and about to get a glass of water downstairs.

“I-I’m going outside for awhile.” You gave him a small smile and ran towards the front door. You don’t want Lay to keep waiting. It looks like he’s been there for so long already that his voice sounded like he’s shivering.

Lu Han clucked his tongue and went near the window, he saw you running as you opened the gates and went out. He suddenly frowned. “Why is she hurrying so much?” he mumbled, looking at the clock. “Yah! It’s late!” 

The weather is cold, the clothes you’re wearing are thin and the only thick around your body is the jacket you took and your fluffy home slippers. You huffed and puffed when you saw a figure leaning against a wall, brushing his arms to warm him.

You softened looking at him like that. “Sunbae…?”

When he heard your voice, he cracked a sweet and gentle smile but his eyes aren’t. He straightened up and slowly approached you. His lips were red as well. “How long have you been staying here, Sunbae?” your brows creased at the center as you put your jacket around his back, making sure it will make him feel warm.

“Long enough to realize something.” His voice is soft and sounded tired. His gentle looks features never fails to make you feel like you're staring in an angel who was sent from heaven. It feels light when you look at him and it's like you cant' ever hate him.

He actually smelled soju and his cheeks were red. “Do you want to grab a hot coffee at home? I’ll make you one.” You worriedly pulled him by his arm but he stopped you.

Lay looked into your eyes and a smile formed his lips. “My hands are cold. Can you warm it for me first?”

“A-Alright,” you’re about to hold his hands onto yours but Lay placed his cold palms on your cheeks, cupping your small face. His hands were cold like ice but you didn't complain. He tilted your head up and met his heart melting gaze.

“You’re cheeks are very warm.” Just as he smiled with his eyes, his cute dimple appeared on his right cheek.

Just meeting his eyes like this, memories how sweet and gentle Lay is always to you and how you liked him before. You thought, Lay's future wife will be very lucky having such a gentle and warm hearted like him. He's the kindest guy you met.

“Why can't I still forget you?” He inhaled and you felt he pressed his hands more to your face.

“S-Sunbae, I really think you have to get inside and warm yourself. Are you drunk?” You suggested.

You saw him swallowed. “Hae Ri, My lips are cold… can you warm it for me too?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter