o55

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Sae Byul - 사랑인가요

 

★o55

 

After that Ferris wheel ride, everyone decided to go home already. “It’s so nice to spend a day with all of you.” Han Li clasped her hands together and beamed sweetly at everyone. Kris patted her head like a kid. “Don’t do that! They might think I’m not yet getting married.”

Your eyeballs feel like it’s going to pop out from your sockets when you heard Han Li said that. “Y-You’re getting married already?” you asked in disbelief. It’s like you’re the only one who doesn’t know. Lu Han tauntingly chuckled and you glared up at him.

Han Li showed you the engagement ring her fiancée gave her. “This is the reason why I came here. I’m already getting married. I wanted to spend my remaining single days with my friends.” She sweetly beamed as she stared at her ring.

It’s beautiful silver diamond ring. You unconsciously looked at your left hand particularly at your ring finger. *I wonder if I can wear like that one too?* you wondered. Lu Han saw you staring like that in your hand and filled his cheeks with air.

While you are thinking, Han Li hugged you and patted your back. It made you feel that she’s your older sister. “Thank you for spending this day with me too.” Flustered, you nodded your head. She leaned in a little closer. “Trust me, Lu Han likes you more than you know.” she whispered and giggled.  She pulled back and you just blinked at her. “See you again soon!” she waved her hand and a car halted outside. She skipped her way to the car and slipped inside.

She winded the window down and waved happily. You and the rest waved hands and bid your goodbyes. Slowly, you raised your head up and saw Lu Han smiling while waving at Han Li. *He likes… me more than I know?* you find yourself blushing and when Lu Han looked down, you looked away and about to stay away from him when he caught your wrist back, stopping you from walking away from him. *What now?*

Lu Han pulled you back and you ended up staying close to him again. “Why are you keep staying away from the guy you like?” he smiled mischievously.

You frowned. “What? I-I’m not staying away! I’m just going to Sae Hee. Why are you always so proud of yourself that I like you…? I don’t anymore.” You just mumbled the last words.

“We’re going home now. See you guys.” Lu Han bid his goodbye to his friends still holding your wrist.

Lay saw it and just kept a small smile on his face. “Alright, see you Eunbyul.”

You nodded your head. “Sae Hee, go home safetly!” you yelled before Lu Han could completely take you away from their sights. “Will you slow down? And take your hand away from me!” but he didn’t listen.

Sae Hee smiled and Chen bent down for them to meet their eyes. “I’ll walk you home.” She sheepishly nodded her head and started walking away from the perimeter of the amusement park.

The others left as well while Lay just stayed and removed the couple headband he bought. “Lay, let’s go!” Kris called him and he followed behind them.

You and Lu Han just started walking back to the mansion after riding the subway. The street seemed so busy. It’s alright night that’s why the street is noisy and there are lots of people walking at the street. You were trying to avoid bumping to anyone and avoiding their eyes. You’re actually getting a little scared again.

Because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter