o53

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4Men - Say I Love You 

 

Note: I slightly changed the mechanics of the game and if you're going to have a hard time visualizing the seating arrangement, please refer to this. 

 

★o53

 

Everyone gathered at the living area, sitting in a circle. You are between Lu Han and Lay. While Lu Han is beside Han Li, Tao, Kris, Xiumin then Chen, and next t0 Xiumin is Lay already.

“So, tell us how this game works.” Kris said, crossing his arms.

Han Li smiled and raised a finger. “After singing ‘Should I accept it or not, I Love You game, I Love You game’ the person who will be going first will be confessing the person on his right and the person have the rights to reject it or accept it. If he or she accepted it, the next person will confess to the next person and so on. If the person being confessed to laughed, he or she will be kissed at the cheeks of the person beside him at the same time.” “Shall we start?” Han Li beamed and some forced a smile and looked at the person beside them.

You sighed since you actually know how to play this game and you usually play this with your step-brothers before. It’s a really funny game but if you’re going to play with Lu Han and Lay, it’s different.

Should I accept it or not?~

I Love You game, I Love You game~

The game started with Kris. He faced Tao wearing both pokerfaces, you carefully looked at them. You slightly giggled. *This is going to be awkward.* “Huang Zi Tao, I Love You, what do I do?” there’s a very long silence and the others can’t help to giggle.

Tao raised an eyebrow, “Shut up.”

Kris was rejected by Tao so he needs to move to the other person beside him who is Xiumin. He’s not even starting but Xiumin is slready twitching and stopping himself from laughing. *He looks so serious. I will laugh anytime now.* “Kim Minseok, I’ve been always watching you from behind. Can’t you notice me? I love you.” Xiumin can’t take it anymore and he started laughing.

Everyone laughed including you, you’re grateful that Kris is not beside you because if he will say thing like those to you, you will froze in your spot.

Kris hit him in his arm. “Are you purposely doing it? You want kiss from me and Chen.”

Xiumin shook his head defensively. “It’s because you’re too funny!”

Han Li clapped her hands. “Okay, the prize because our Minseok laughed~”

Chen playfully puckered his lips and leaned in to Xiumin’s cheek while Kris did the same in the other side. They smooch Xiumin’s baozi cheeks and Xiumin ended up wiping them harshly, “Ewww!”

“I know you like it.” Chen wiggled his eyebrows and Xiumin pushed him away.

Should I accept it or not?~

I Love You game, I Love You game~

You’re starting to get nervous already since it’s Chen’s turn and if Lay accepted his confession he needs to face you and you don’t know if you can take it or not. And you will have to confess to Lu Han. Chen cleared his throat and held Lay’s hands earning snickers from his own friends and Han Li. “Zhang Yixing I always admire you for your kind heart and good dacning skills.”

*He dances?* this is the first thing that came into your mind. You can’t imagine Lay dancing but if you could, you want to watch him dance.

Chen smiled. “I love you.”

Your heart started beating really fast in your chest. You’re wishing Lay will not accept it or else. Meanwhile, Lu Han on your side is getting as well he’s wishing the same thing as you.

Slowly, Lay nodded his head, accepting Chen’s confession. Your eyes widened, when Lay turned to you with his usual sweet smile. Lu Han at your other side suddenly grew alarmed and nervous.

Lay smiled and looked into your eyes. You swallowed the big lump in your throat. *This is just a game Yoo Eunbyul, none of this is true. This is just a game.* you repeated those words inside your head to ease your nervousness.

Lay saw Lu Han looking at him as he's already warning him about this game, his lips formed a small smile. “Don’t think this is a game, Yoo Eunbyul.” His words made everyone serious including you and Lu Han became rigid in his place. Eyes were on him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter