o45

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G.Na - Kiss Me (Playful Kiss OST)

 

★o45

 

The next day, you don’t have plan on leaving your room. No one can make you come out of your room. “Did I just confess to Lu Han last night? Why? Why did I do that?” you ruffled your own hair and whined onto your pillow, “Byul, you stupid girl!”

Meanwhile, Lu Han woke up with extra smile on his face. If he could just make your confession his ringtone, he already did. That is how much he wants to hear it again. He walked downstairs and slipped his hands inside his pockets.

He bent down to see if you’re already at the dining area. He purposedly went out of his room late so you’ll be at the dinning before him but to his disappointment, you’re not yet there.

Mr. Jang noticed the new aura surrounding Lu Han. “You seemed to be in a good mood, Mr. Lu Han? You had a good sleep?

Lu Han smiled and pointed himself. “Me? Yes, I’m in a good mood. Where’s that bunny?”

Hye Mi came and poured juice into Lu Han’s glass. “I’ve been calling her so many times already but she said she doesn’t want to eat.” She told Lu Han.

He knows he’s avoiding him especially after confessing to him like that. “We have orientation today. She won’t be able to avoid me.” He grinned and started eating his breakfast already. Mr. Jang and Hye Mi looked at each other shrugged at Lu Han’s weird actions this morning. “Aren’t you going to eat?” he asked them.

They shook their heads and Lu Han nodded in response.

Your stomach growled for food. You already took a bath and just sat down on your bed while clutching into the plushie. “Ahh, I’m hungry.” You can’t eat another sour candy or else you will have a stomach ache. You whined again. “Ahh, we have orientation at the University today. If I see him I’ll die because of embarrassment.”

A knock stopped you from whining. “Ms. Byul! I brought you breakfast and you haveto attend your University orientation today.” Hye Mi reminded as she yelled from outside. Lu Han is behind her, waiting for you to answer.

You pretended you’re coughing really hard. “Hye Mi, just…” you coughed again. “Leave the food there. I’ll get it later and I won’t be able to go at school because I don’t…” another hard cough. “Feel good.” You sounded like you’re going to die already. You’re obviously overreacting.

Lu Han rolled his eyes while Hye Mi shrugged. She placed the tray of food just outside your door and bowed at Lu Han before leaving. He smirked and entered his room. When you can sense that no one’s outside already, you opened the door very little and peered by the small space first.

“The coast is clear.” You opened the door and snatched the tray and brought it inside you room. “It’s pancakes! It’s much better if it’s hot.” You placed the tray on your bed and started eating.

“You think you can fool me?”

You choked when you heard his voice. You’re wishing it’s not Lu Han who used the veranda again just to go inside your room. You’re cursing yourself for not closing it when you woke up.

Slowly, you turned your head and saw him wearing his casual clothes while leaning against the door pane of the veranda. He looked so stunning smirking at you so early in the morning. *Lu Han, you’re making me crazy.* you can feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter