o41

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because of Her (Marry Me, Mary OST)

 

★o41

 

The next morning, you feel so much better now. After eating all what they made for you, you became stronger and don’t feel sick anymore. But since yesterday, you didn’t see Lu Han. You only heard his voice that morning then didn’t see him anymore.

Since you didn’t go out your room, you didn’t see him. You don’t know why, but you felt sad. You looked at the bunny plushie he gave you which you named after him, “Lulu, what do you he’s doing right now? I miss him.” You got shock with what you just said and shook your head so hard.

After taking a bath, you opened your door and got shock when Mr. Jang is standing there. “Mr. Jang?” he spun around and gave you a warm smile. “What are you doing here?”

He slightly bowed and you bowed in return. “How are you feeling now Ms. Byul?” he politely asked.

“I’m perfectly fine now. Thank you for asking. I'm going out for a walk.” you were about to pass by Mr. Jang but he didn’t allow you to. You gaped at him and looked up. “Mr. Jang, what’s the problem?”

Mr. Jang smiled. “I’m sorry, Ms. Byul. But you’re not allowed to go out of your room for awhile.” He pushed you back inside your room and closed the door. Your eyelids flickered in surprise and came back into your senses.

“Wait, Mr. Jang! But, why? I’ve been here for one day already I want to go out!” you yelled and started knocking the door. But he’s not answering anymore. You tried opening the door as well but he locked it from the outside. “W-What is this?! Mr. Jang!”

Mr. Jang smiled. “I’m really sorry, Ms. Byul. Don’t worry, you will know why.” He yelled back and just stood in front of your door. He made an ok-sign to Hye Mi who is downstairs and Hye Mi nodded in response.

Hye Mi went inside the kitchen and stood beside Lu Han who is wearing an apron while holding a knife and a chopping board. “Mr. Lu Han, you know I can do it for you instead.” She said but Lu Han looked so determined.

“I can do it. Just tell me what to do.” He ordered and Hye Mi nodded her head. *I can do this. I’ll learn how to cook.* he thought and listened to Hye Mi’s instructions very carefully.

Inside your room, you were chewing your sour candy while playing with your bunny plushie. “This is really boring!” you sat up and tried reading a book but you closed it and rolled around your bed. You also started drawing but in the end, you threw it away. “Why they don’t want me to go outside my room?” you opened the doors of your veranda and looked below, planning to jump. “No, I might get fractured. I just recovered from my ankle injury.” You shivered just thinking about it.  You peered by Lu Han’s veranda. “Lu Han!” you yelled but no one answered, “LUUUU-HAAAAN!”

Mr. Jang heard your yell and just chuckled.

You surrendered and jump back to your bed. “I’ll just wait.”

Lu Han cut his finger for the third time. “Ow,” he hissed in pain and just ignored it and continued chopping. Hye Mi is getting nervous and worried at the same time. This is the first he saw Lu Han doing something and getting himself hurt. “After this?” he asked.

Hye Mi pointed the pot. “Just drop the vegetables inside the pot and close the lid for 15 minutes.” She looked at the little cuts on his fingers. “Mr. Lu Han, I’ll get some band aids first.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter