o37

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jang Geun Suk - My Precious (Marry Me, Mary OST)

 

★o37

 

You woke the next day and feels so much better. After washing, you touched the necklace around your neck and held the pendant. “I passed the exam and saw Chanyeol. Maybe this is really a lucky charm.”

When you walked out of the bathroom, you heard a kick at your door. “Lu Han…” you walked towards the door and opened it. You saw Lu Han’s back and he’s wearing something casual today. “What do you want now?”

He faced you and it’s like everything about him slowed down, the way he blinked and showed you a small smile. You felt your heartbeat race. The background turns white and all you could see is him. “Change, I’ll wait for you downstairs.” His eyes drifted at the necklace. *She’s not removing it.* his heart is jumping. “Hurry up.”

When he left, that’s the time when you blinked and closed the door behind you. “Ahh, Eunbyul. What’s the matter?” you followed him and trudged your way to the closet. You find it hard to choose clothes to wear. “It’s not even a date. But why do I feel nervous?”

After thinking hard, you just wore a floral dress and top it with a denim jacket. Your neck and collarbones were shown because of the deep necklince making the necklace really visible. “Where are we going?” you whined.

Lu Han frowned. “What took you…” he trailed off his sentence. You look really pretty with the clothes you chose. He cleared his throat and looked away, “F-Follow me.” You saw Mr. Jang bowed at him by the front door.

You looked at Mr. Jang. “Where are we going?” you mouthed.

Mr. Jang smiled. “I’m not going with you. And you look really pretty. Have fun.” He bowed and you bowed in return. “Wait, Ms. Byul. You might need this.” He placed a small candle and lighter on your palm.

“Hmm? What is this for?” But Mr. Jang just gave her a nod.

You nodded your head and put them in your pocket and followed Lu Han behind still confused where the two of you are going.

Lu Han opened the driver’s seat and went in. You gasped. He frowned and looked at you. “Go in!” he irritably muttered and gestured his finger to go inside at the passenger’s seat. You nodded your head and ran at the other side.

You saw Hye Mi smiling and Mr. Jang standing beside her. You opened the door and went inside the passenger’s seat. Lu Han winded the window down. “We’ll be back after dinner.” Hye Mi and Mr. Jang nodded their heads.

He winded it back and started the engine. “You know how to drive? That’s… shocking.” You remarked.

Lu Han looked at you and you instantly sinked into your seat, “Seatbelt.”

“Ohh…” you twisted your body to get the seatbelt but it’s stuck. “Why isn’t it coming out?” You struggled and tried pulling it so many times already but it still didn’t come out. Lu Han sighed and stretched to reach for the seatbealt and help you.

He took it with one try and wore the seatbelt on you. You leaned back your seat when he's really close to you. His deep-double eyelids were so pretty, he has thick and perfect lashes. Just looking at him so close to you like that, for a moment there, your heart stopped from beating.

His scent made you swallowed hard. He smelled fresh like lemons. *I thought it's not true. It's really heart-stopping when someone's putting a seatbelt for you.*

Hye Mi squealed a little when she saw it. Your ears turned pink. “T-Thanks,” Lu Han blinked and slightly turned his head towards you. You held your breath because of the way he gaze at you. You heard him sighed and zoomed off.

The car disappeared from Mr. Jang and Hye Mi’s sight.

“Mr. Lu Han wanted her to be with him on his birthday but Ms. Byul is very oblivious.” Mr. Jang shook his head and went inside already.

Hye Mi smiled, “Fighting!”

You were holding the seatbelt while trying to think where you’re going. Lu Han is not talking and not giving you any hints. “Where are we going? Aren’t you going to answer me?” you frowned.

“We’re going in a mountain so I could push you off a cliff.” He smirked as he turned to the right corner.

“That is so nice of you. And you don’t have to push me. I’ll jump by myself!” you snorted and crossed your arms above your chest. You eyes tranffered at the GPS of the car and saw the place where you’re heading at. “Oh, we’re going to a forest? It’s a one hour drive. That’s too long.” You looked at him but he just reclined your chair. “Oh,” you blinked.

Lu Han stretched his arm towards you and closed your eyes with his hand. “Just sleep.”

You removed his hand. “Why are we going there?”

But he just closed your eyes again. “Just sleep okay. I’ll wake you up when we’re there.”

“I will really sleep.” You looked at him but he didn’t answer anymore and just turned the radio on and a sweet song came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter